(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

RE: (1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawklucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

cookymonster760 said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
It really can.... But as of now I hate it :3
Dude we get it you dislike the last evo give it a rest I have seen you cry about how ugly it is on all the pages in this thread if you dont like it dont choose it, also its not like it has been confirmed

Freedom of speech. Deal with it. I'll talk about the others if it makes you happy.

Hawlucha (Still can't remember that name have to look it up) is pretty nice looking. I think I'm the only one that thinks it looks sort of Indian, no offense of course.

I can see Binacle being the next Diglett but I have yet to figure out what his name is save "Barnacles." Help?

Aside from the obvious fact that the scarf thing on Froakie's final form is PINK...why do people assume that it's the tongue??? Did the leaker say it's the tongue?

TokenDuelist said:
Kitana Coldfire said:
You know, as much as I love a good snark-fest, can we please avoid this discussion deteriorating into a fight about whether or not bubbles are visible on a very low-resolution screenshot?

Heck, the light-blue areas on the head could be bubbles for all we know, but until we get a better quality picture (and conformation that this is, in fact, real) fighting over the lack/presence of bubbles seems a bit silly.

And if it IS real, I implore you to just wait for the Sugimori art before passing final judgement. It really can do wonders.

Understood c'B

Also it's a shame if any of them are fake. Since if they are - people have waaayyyyy too much time on their hands to do this with their talent.

You'd be surprised how fast some people can work and how much free time others have. Trust me, I know a few that have 12+ hours a day to do what ever they want. And they have have jobs.

And it's official. GameFreak has introduced the first Pokemon that I simply CANNOT STAND. Throughout every generation, I have never come across a Pokemon I disliked. That is until I came across the abomination known as Hawlucha. The name is a laugh. But even the name is better than the design. What the hell is that thing? The proportions are preposterous. Those legs are just... weird. I'll probably end up liking it eventually, but never in the history of Pokemon have I disliked a Pokemon this much. I don't understand why everyone is fangirling over it. Yes, you are entitled to an opinion, as am I. But damn that thing is bleh. I'm gonna go cuddle my Stunfisk now, and hope that Hawlucha is fake (Which, let's face it. It isn't)

jstar21 said:
Aside from the obvious fact that the scarf thing on Froakie's final form is PINK...why do people assume that it's the tongue??? Did the leaker say it's the tongue?

I can't really think of any other long, pink appendages a frog would have. Real or not, that's definitely the tongue.

I gotta say... At first I really disliked Greninja, but I'm starting to warm up to it. I still hope it's fake, but....I could live with it.

Hawlucha is the best though and that dude better be legit.

jstar21 said:

What else could it be lol. If you use the common knowledge that frogs have long tongues and the fact that tongues are often depicted as pink, it's obvious that it's a tongue. You can't even try to make the argument that it's not lol.

AdamLambert said:
And it's official. GameFreak has introduced the first Pokemon that I simply CANNOT STAND. Throughout every generation, I have never come across a Pokemon I disliked. That is until I came across the abomination known as Hawlucha. The name is a laugh. But even the name is better than the design. What the hell is that thing? The proportions are preposterous. Those legs are just... weird. I'll probably end up liking it eventually, but never in the history of Pokemon have I disliked a Pokemon this much. I don't understand why everyone is fangirling over it. Yes, you are entitled to an opinion, as am I. But damn that thing is bleh. I'm gonna go cuddle my Stunfisk now, and hope that Hawlucha is fake (Which, let's face it. It isn't)

Calm your tits, its not official just yet but if it was I'd agree with you

Pokewiz1999 said:
cookymonster760 said:
Dude we get it you dislike the last evo give it a rest I have seen you cry about how ugly it is on all the pages in this thread if you dont like it dont choose it, also its not like it has been confirmed

Freedom of speech. Deal with it. I'll talk about the others if it makes you happy.

Hawlucha (Still can't remember that name have to look it up) is pretty nice looking. I think I'm the only one that thinks it looks sort of Indian, no offense of course.

I can see Binacle being the next Diglett but I have yet to figure out what his name is save "Barnacles." Help?

Dont recall telling you to be quiet just telling you we get it you dont like it

jstar21 said:
There is nothing else in Froakie's design that leaves us to believe anything else or Dex context make make us think anything else. And as someone said before. Frogs have long tongue and their are normally depicted as being pink. So two and two together...

So is this the same leaker who said there are only 70 new pokemon and hardly any end game content except capturing mewtwo? Because I care alot more about that then all this petty arguing on who does and doesn't like greninja. If this is legit I'm far more concerned on a lack of pokemon.

SquirtleSquirtle said:
Calm your apple juice

Well, there's something I'll want to use a few times.

Nathan Vrooman said:
So is this the same leaker who said there are only 70 new pokemon and hardly any end game content except capturing mewtwo? Because I care alot more about that then all this petty arguing on who does and doesn't like greninja. If this is legit I'm far more concerned on a lack of pokemon.

Hmm? Wait what? Where's the info for those leaks?

SquirtleSquirtle said:
AdamLambert said:

Calm your apple juice, its not official just yet but if it was I'd agree with you

*calms apple juice* Fine. My apple juice is calm. But I'm not happy about it. I highly doubt it's fake, which is why I'm so upset. I'll get over it though.

In other news, I'm indifferent towards Greninja. I'm choosing Fennekin regardless. But honestly, Greninja's design doesn't bug me at all.

Binacle PLEASE BE REAL

Where are Froakie's bubbles? They wouldn't just get rid of them after emphasizing on it and Frogadier. I don't like the evolution, but Hawlucha is kinda cool

Pokewiz1999 said:
cookymonster760 said:

more like a luchador (a lucha libre wrestler, originally a mexican fighting tradition) + a hawk (But, American Indians did believe that hawks represent clear sightedness, being observant, our far memory and guardianship. They also bring courage, wisdom, illumination, creativity and truth.)

AdamLambert said:

coming from someone who likes Stunfisk, I cannot take this post seriously haha. Stunfisk is just scary looking.

Personaly, Binacle looks like an underwater Ferrothorn. Not a big fan of it because it looks like a fan concept to me more than something official.

AdamLambert said:
SquirtleSquirtle said:
Calm your apple juice, its not official just yet but if it was I'd agree with you

*calms apple juice* Fine. My apple juice is calm. But I'm not happy about it. I highly doubt it's fake, which is why I'm so upset. I'll get over it though.

In other news, I'm indifferent towards Greninja. I'm choosing Fennekin regardless. But honestly, Greninja's design doesn't bug me at all.

Binacle PLEASE BE REAL

Never underestimate the power of photoshop. Trust me there have been other games with leaks that look so legit but then are confirmed to be fake afterwards

Ohman177 said:
jstar21 said:

What else could it be lol. If you use the common knowledge that frogs have long tongues and the fact that tongues are often depicted as pink, it's obvious that it's a tongue. You can't even try to make the argument that it's not lol.

I'm not saying it can't be it's tongue as I think it is.I just wouldn't be surprised if it was designed to look like it's tongue by GF because of how frog's normally have long tongues. It is a ninja right...TRICKERY!!!

Just saying.

"Greninja looks like this because its animation shows him licking of his bubbles with his tongue. His normal sprite would show him with his tongue retreated.
Case solved"

Nathan Vrooman said:

Agreed. If there are really only around 70 new Pokemon introduced (not including Mega Evolutions I presume), I don't know if I really want this game. The whole reason I play the games is to meet new Pokemon friends. I guess I'll still get the games, but 70 would be such a disappointment. If they do only introduce 70, it's probably because of the Megas. Why couldn't GameFreak have saved some of the designs from Black and White for X and Y? They had a record high amount of new Pokemon in 5th Gen. It'd be stupid to make a record low in this Gen.

Back