(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

bacon

!!!!!
RE: (1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawklucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Binacle is one of my favourites.

I'm sharing this mostly because 99% of the posts in this thread are going to be saying the exact opposite. :[

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer

Water Pokémon Master said:

I'm pretty sure Greninja and two of the Hawlucha pics (the in-battle one and the one with the moves) were from different sources. This leaker did confirm Hawlucha with the third pic.

Ohman177

Aspiring Trainer

WPM I don't think you should include Greninja in this because it's from a completely different source. Just saying. Maybe make a separate forum.

Cinesra said:

I'm pretty sure Greninja and two of the Hawlucha pics (the in-battle one and the one with the moves) were from different sources. This leaker did confirm Hawlucha with the third pic.

Yeah the Greninja in move summary, Hawlucha in move summary, and Hawlucha in battle are all from a different source no one really knows about. rdecargh is the one who posted the others.

flilix

Aspiring Trainer

Love Greninja!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Ohman177 said:
Yeah the Greninja in move summary, Hawlucha in move summary, and Hawlucha in battle are all from a different source no one really knows about. rdecargh is the one who posted the others.

So two different sources have pictures of Hawklucha?

Pokewiz1999

Aspiring Trainer

Don't hate but when I saw Greninja I said "No... Just... No..." The other two really don't appeal to me much but if that's the final form of Froakie I'm gonna be SO disappointed.

Ohman177

Aspiring Trainer

Ohman177 said:

So two different sources have pictures of Hawklucha?

Yes that is correct.

TokyoToots

7 year old weeaboo

Greninja looks so awesome!

EDIT: looks like i got *puts on sunglasses* Greninja'd

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

So is this accurate now?

Another "leaker" appeared on our forums this morning and posted some very convincing pictures of supposed Pokemon X/Y gameplay. Another source also posted photos of new Pokemon around the Internet as well, with both sources leaking at least one of the same Pokemon (Hawklucha). According to their combined information, Greninja is the final form of Froakie, Hawklucha is a Flying/Fighting-type Pokemon that can learn a new Fighting-type attack called Flying Press, and a new Rock/Water Pokemon, Binacle, is #21 in the Kalos Pokedex. Aerodactyl supposedly has a Mega Evolution as well.

Ohman177

Aspiring Trainer

So is this accurate now?

Another "leaker" appeared on our forums this morning and posted some very convincing pictures of supposed Pokemon X/Y gameplay. Another source also posted photos of new Pokemon around the Internet as well, with both sources leaking at least one of the same Pokemon (Hawklucha). According to their combined information, Greninja is the final form of Froakie, Hawklucha is a Flying/Fighting-type Pokemon that can learn a new Fighting-type attack called Flying Press, and a new Rock/Water Pokemon, Binacle, is #21 in the Kalos Pokedex. Aerodactyl supposedly has a Mega Evolution as well.

Well first someone posted that they found on the internet photos of Greninja and its moves, Hawlucha and its moves, and a close up of Hawlucha in battle. Those were three that appeared together. The person who posted them DID NOT claim to own them. Then, multiple pages later, rdecargh appeared with his 4 photos of Hawlucha with a blue background, Binacle, Quiladin vs. Emolga, and the overworld with those stones.

TokyoToots

7 year old weeaboo

Look closely at Hawklucha's moves. he has a new move called flying press. or im just really stupid and its an old move i forgot about

Edit: im even stupider than i thought and some how missed it reading the article

Pokewiz1999

Aspiring Trainer

OK upon further inspection I still hate Greninja... It doesn't look like an evo of Frogadier. Where's the white nose? Did it extend to its... What are those? Ears? Antennae? And what the crap is around his neck? His tongue? And where's the foam collar? Also note he has NO fighting moves pointing to the fact he is not Fighting type. I just have so much hate for this thing. Please dear Lord let it be fake...

TartarusIncarnate

Aspiring Trainer

Lol Mexican Luchador lost in France. Jesus Tits! This Hawlucha has some things going for it.
Immunities: (Ground)
Strengths: 8 (Rock, Bug, Grass, Fighting, Ice, Steel, Dark, Normal);
Weakness: 5 (Fairy, Ice (Fighting Type Coverage), Electric, Psychic, Flying)
Resistance: Bug (Double Resistant), Grass, Dark, Fighting.
**Rock does regular damage. Meaning this thing won't fall prey to Stealth Rocks.

I love this typing. Very unique!

Lex

Hopeful

Hoping they're fake. The bird is the most decent out of the bunch, but I wouldn't mind if it was fake too. =o

Daifen

Aspiring Trainer

Those are so horribly fake it's not even funny. Greninja's design makes absolutely no sense - the colors are off (No yellow eyes, where did the dark blue go?) if anything, Froakie's line is going to go darker in color (much like a certain other water starter, Oshawott), the head things are too sharp (in fact the entire head), and might I add that from what I have seen, Froakie's bubble scarf is -absolutely necessary- for its attacks? And before someone goes 'oh but Samurott's way different from Oshawott and Dewott': Samurai, shells, shell swords. Tongue scarf makes no sense.

There's also very little, if not NO shading on that barnacle thing. And here's a helpful tip from Bulbapedia: Reviewers are NOT ALLOWED TO REVEAL ANYTHING ABOUT THE FINAL EVOLUTIONS. Anything pertaining them should be thought of as 'false unless proven true', and the only way they'll be true is when the games are officially out.

EDIT: Also, one other thing I noticed - assuming that Hawlucha's got a Black Belt...why do I only see 'Belt'? It's too close to the edge of the screen - if it was a 'Black Belt', wouldn't it be a bit closer to the moves?

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.

Greninja I am hoping is real. It looks exactly how I imagined it would.

Hawklucha might most likely be confirmed if it's from different sources...provided they're not with each other on this.

If these are fake then they are some very convincing fakes.

I really hope at least Hawklucha is real because I absolutely love it.
and will name mine Tizoc.

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer

Hawlucha looks fine, but why are people hating on Greninja so much? It looks pretty cool, and you can see only half of it so you have no idea how the whole thing looks. The only problem with Greninja is the name, it just sounds fake and not how Frogadier's name is set up (Frog and Grenadier). All I got from Greninja is ninja of course.

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind

I hope these are fake, specifically Greninja. Not only do I hate the name, but I'm not fond of how it looks either. Tongue scarf? No thanks.