(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

RE: (1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawklucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

to all of the peeps on team froakie who hate greninja: just have an eviolited frogadier. That's what im gonna do if this is real at least.

tumblr_mtwizi0OtG1qhd3vno1_400.jpg

Closer inspection on shading (for what quality we can with the pic)

It has the bubbles. It also follows Frogadier's trend of the bubbles rising upwards.

but it also seems to come lose behind it's head so it's most likely a hood. Sort of like how we see froakie constantly doing this in the anime.

TokenDuelist said:

It has the bubbles. It also follows Frogadier's trend of the bubbles rising upwards.

but it also seems to come lose behind it's head so it's most likely a hood. Sort of like how we see froakie constantly doing this in the anime.

Still don't honestly see it lol. I see red lines but no bubbles.

Pokewiz1999 said:
TokenDuelist said:

Oh aren't you clever.

wtf really you guys greninja isnt even that bad for you guys to abandon it but

TokenDuelist said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Oh aren't you clever.

Aren't I? And one thing you circled is his eye. I don't think eyes are bubbles.

Mitja said:
"Hawlucha’s color scheme appears to vary"

Uhm.....its on 3 photos, and the same colors on every one of them. o_O

No in the first unknown source's pics, the torso is brown while in the forumer's photos it's clearly a bright red. They also have different shades of yellow. We think it's a gender difference since the unknown source's is male while our source claimed to have a female.

ArmyOfOneIX said:
wtf really you guys greninja isnt even that bad for you guys to abandon it but

Yes it really is that bad

Pokewiz1999 said:
TokenDuelist said:
Oh aren't you clever.

Well duh I circled/drew it in to show that :U

I feel as though the second source is more believable. The source that had Quilladin, Hawlucha, and Binacle. The reason being there were different prespective shots of Quilladin and Hawlucha. The shot with Quilladin and Emolga has not seen in any released pictures at all. Hawlucha has multiple reference points which goes to a lot of trouble just to fake for a ruse. If I'm correct the overworld view that was release was the Kalos verison of the Stonehedge area which was on the Kalos Map. THIS IS HARD TO FAKE. You have to go through a lot of bull just to pull that off.

Yet, the first source only released pics of Greninja (and maybe a Hawlucha?) No other pictures just those two. I find it hard to believe that Greninja is Froakie's evolution. It looses its Trademark Bubble scarf which separated it from the other starters. Frogadier began to have more of a prominent dark blue coloring then it just vanishes. The Yellow eyes are gone. The two white dots on its nose are gone as well. Which Froakie retained upon evolution as well. Now most people will reference Samurott as an exception. Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott all kept their main trademark, which was the shell and shell swords. Samurott has those swords upon its back legs and a shell on its head. Dewott began to obtain a dark blue coloring after Oshawott evolved. The Dark blue covering was no more prominent on Samurotts. Even though Pokemon evolve they still keep the trademarks that keep them unique. With Greninja I don't see any of the Froakie/Frogadier trademarks. Even it was going to focus on the tongue, Sugimori would have don't that from the start.

It seems we have broken the record for the most users online ever.

Anyhow. The starter pic is as legit as it gets in every aspect.

The only time I was so certain a leaked design was the real deal was back when Servine/Serperior/Dewott/Samurott/Pignite/Emboar showed up on bits of paper.

Tongue as scarf? Only gamefreak would come up with that for the final evo lol.

Also, if it was fake, the person who made it would have put AT LEAST A FIGHTING MOVE on the set, due to the multiple rumors and due to a huge part of fans being convinced that the whole "psy/fighting/dark are a trio" makes any sense ever since those fake starters were made a decade ago or so lol.

TokenDuelist said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Well duh I circled/drew it in to show that :U
I'm look at the the line you drew and comparing to the picture, that isn't a bubble sweetie. And even if it was, I would expect a foamy bubble hood. I find it weird that round foamy bubbles turn into something super sleek

Pokewiz1999 said:
TokenDuelist said:
Oh aren't you clever.

You know, as much as I love a good snark-fest, can we please avoid this discussion deteriorating into a fight about whether or not bubbles are visible on a very low-resolution screenshot?

Heck, the light-blue areas on the head could be bubbles for all we know, but until we get a better quality picture (and conformation that this is, in fact, real) fighting over the lack/presence of bubbles seems a bit silly.

And if it IS real, I implore you to just wait for the Sugimori art before passing final judgement. It really can do wonders.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

You know, as much as I love a good snark-fest, can we please avoid this discussion deteriorating into a fight about whether or not bubbles are visible on a very low-resolution screenshot?

Heck, the light-blue areas on the head could be bubbles for all we know, but until we get a better quality picture (and conformation that this is, in fact, real) fighting over the lack/presence of bubbles seems a bit silly.

And if it IS real, I implore you to just wait for the Sugimori art before passing final judgement. It really can do wonders.

Understood c'B

Also it's a shame if any of them are fake. Since if they are - people have waaayyyyy too much time on their hands to do this with their talent.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

It really can.... But as of now I hate it :3

H1Z1 said:
This came from one of those Japanese image boards...
907x1c.jpg

Not to beat a dead horse on this fake, but just so it doesn't come back up again:

Whoever made it used parts of an image from Frogadier's images on the U.S. X/Y website, detailed below. The dark green grass was moved up to hide the bright green grass of the background and parts of the sky were clone brushed over parts of the trees to make it look like a different scene. Also, the dark green grass around it is too close to its head, meaning this thing would be incredibly short which is unlikely. (Compare to things like Pangoro and Gogoat, where the top of the grass comes up to around their ankles.)

dev9eh.png

Pokewiz1999 said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

It really can.... But as of now I hate it :3
Dude we get it you dislike the last evo give it a rest I have seen you cry about how ugly it is on all the pages in this thread if you dont like it dont choose it, also its not like it has been confirmed

Mitja said:
Anyhow. The starter pic is as legit as it gets in every aspect.

The only time I was so certain a leaked design was the real deal was back when Servine/Serperior/Dewott/Samurott/Pignite/Emboar showed up on bits of paper.

Tongue as scarf? Only gamefreak would come up with that for the final evo lol.

Also, if it was fake, the person who made it would have put AT LEAST A FIGHTING MOVE on the set, due to the multiple rumors and due to a huge part of fans being convinced that the whole "psy/fighting/dark are a trio" makes any sense ever since those fake starters were made a decade ago or so lol.
The thing is, Gamefreak and Sugimori normally keeps to trademarks or designs that keep the point unique throught evolution. The tongue was never part of the Froakie line design and putting it in at the end seems out of place, don't you think? The whole about the Froakie was the collection of bubbles along its neck, which it retain through evolution. Most Pokemon don't lose their trademark designs during evolution unless there is some quirk about the latter's designs.

Example A: Happiny -> Blissey all have the pouches. Chansey -> Blissey (Gen I to II) retain the egg pouch concept. Happiny (Gen IV) being too young to actually nurse eggs still has the pouch that is the design of it's line. (Retaining their trademark design)

Example B: Magikarp -> Gyrados This Pokemon changes its appearance full. Its based of the Japanese (or Chinese, can't remember) of the a fish becoming a dragon. That being said, Gyrados still retains the whiskers and the crown like fin it had as a Magikarp. (Losing it because of an ideal or quirk)

Thank you both ^^ And Pokewiz, I saw a great deal of that exact same sentiment towards Samurott when it was first leaked (and Oshawott for that matter as well). But if you give it time, I've learned that designs may begin to grow on you. Just relax and keep an open mind, okay?

Now, back to the matter at hand, Hawlucha is definitely either real or the product of people with WAY too much time to kill. Binacle.... well, every generation needs a Sigilph or Probopass, I suppose. And since underwater battles seem to be making a return, an anemone pokemon makes complete sense.

Back