Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
333.png
Thinking about it some more, I might help out if you would give me 10% equity in whatever the prize is. What would your thoughts be about this?

333.png
Thinking about it some more, I might help out if you would give me 10% equity in whatever the prize is. What would your thoughts be about this?
i will give you 100% assurance that if you don't stop talking about this doing nothing productive, i will team kill you. If that helps.

Trapinch:

Hey Spoink, we should not threaten other Pokemon, especially flying Pokemon like Swablu, they can do things we can't.

i will give you 100% assurance that if you don't stop talking about this doing nothing productive, i will team kill you. If that helps.
eevee-icon-dnd-1-png.13510
I would like to point out that I don't think your species can learn assurance. You'd have to go for some other move. Perhaps Dragon Claw? Also let's not try to harm our teammates, that's not nice at all.

Trapinch:

Sir Eevee, fancy seeing you here. I can give you some Signal Beam tea.
WAIT A MINUTE, SIGNAL BEAM SOMETIMES SHOWS THE ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM.
this could help.

@Keeper of Night
I use Signal Beam in the air to look for any EM waves to detect other Pokemon.

I would like to point out that I don't think your species can learn assurance. You'd have to go for some other move. Perhaps Dragon Claw? Also let's not try to harm our teammates, that's not nice at all.
touche. Also of course i wasn't actually going to hurt them what do you think I am? A death machine?

390.png

Uh, considering there's 25 of us, that is average...
333.png
Why should I have to bother with math? All I know is that I'm an above average individual.
Where is that expedition party? I'm joining you, if only to prove that I deserve that 10% equity.
@Keeper of Night I fly into the air, to see if I can make out anything outside of the clearing.

Trapinch:

WAIT A MINUTE, SIGNAL BEAM SOMETIMES SHOWS THE ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM.
this could help.

@Keeper of Night
I use Signal Beam in the air to look for any EM waves to detect other Pokemon.
390.png

You realize that this is how we start fights, right? I'm up for it, but I don't know about the glutton, the Narcissist, or the princess. *gives pointed look*

I do like tea... But sir? You assume a lot. How do you know I'm not just some joker who thought it would be fun to wear a moustache, top hat and a monocle? I could be just like eeveery other eevee for all you know. ;)
touche also of course i wasn't actually going to hurt them what do you think i am? a death machine?
Well, I have absolutely no idea what's going on and you say you want to hurt others. It's hard to assume much else. :p

Vulpix attempts to break the game using awfully specific instructions. However, she cannot make out any shadows coming off the trees, as there are none. She also realizes she is an Ice-type, and thus only feels cold and cannot make out the exact temperature of her surroundings.
Since awaking, the sun has slowly moved further overhead, alluding that noon is approaching.

Clever GM. But really, did you expect any different from me?

In any case, okay, no shadows, but shouldn't I, being an Ice-type, only be able to feel heat, rather than cold? after all, the cold never... well, you know.
(and yes, I know that hot and cold are subjective approximations; I mean I should be able to feel hotter on, say, high noon as compared to on sunset or on dawn. Or do you mean that since it's always cold around me, I can't really feel any temperature other than that?)
But okay, noon it is.

c8ol_fU9vaCKwtGuhyQ6qAZa-eMst2jtOga4NR2rYmS_g5epkYDrJfZfYU0zSBYCV8ViO5jgcUlWX_gkD10-PVbwdp_QRTnwdlqYfMyloElQsLG2hhRmXDBegyEpInyo-5w6-WFkRc_xOW1FhxAH6xx29SG1NXI3pTvh8LAqjmNg4PXi_opu1Q9254NSILnF8Kym3oMWU67Isx8fw5zUOqXzzMsMd-3eG9GPbdr8REkj-ZLeF8TLaPAaFknlTS1jsMtNde1tXsoRpNdhm-AEug6yBKn9jg5FOUM9IkYu5aqDLIBqJEZwHY3F06CcsUOLqJfrYdANJHKplKKfHzUgsRC9V3Y2zbVRl9WHGoSE-PcB8TELSntYNUmDmjfP7sH_64PVU2F4n5nCXKiPg6K-bQYCJbN73JS1uhtCF5upDvqAIGEBlJa-O62_PEzilyfwJh-c0yPqQCwhA0Cr1kg3MSZP-2GiRtuHwK-WRDa3lVjMVhXmbeFVvjTbSUE8aRSEev_YbH3FHQIj0lgSVFQ5fND3iDzr8wn2LIgf5QU9OnnyVkSK_qtIgS_p_AavHJ0AbMidxGdguDaYeaCgOmXXaZvH-2M5VkIQn2QbmO2fOe90VTQjIqj2lZ41tbLofcu8pi4WMvR0CHJ9REyw-4ftJCDrLedd0g_RMxItGU9Mzg=s200-no
No shadows... what kind of a crazy place is this? Maybe I should simply walk forward in the direction of the side of the rock opposite to where the paper was placed. That ought to lead me somewhere.

@Keeper of Night
I walk... well, you know, straight behind the paper, I can't put it in clear terms without a visual aid.

Last edited:
333.png
Whoa whoa whoa, Moneybags. We just need to get outta here alive, 'kay? Survival first, prize later. We don't even know what the prize is.

Y'know, why don't we just wander? That's something I'm good at. Now if you'll excuse me... *slips on wireless headphones*

@Keeper of Night, I'll walk about 20m north from my position and check out the nearby surroundings.

Trapinch:

My bad eevee, here is your tea.
And anybody who wonders, I infused the grass used in the tea with special particles from Signal Beam.

@Keeper of Night
I hand Eevee some tea, and leave some as bait for wild Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back