Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
but seriously i think we should follow the humming that's the only notable thing that has currently happened meaning it must have some relevance
shinx.gif
That and the shadows in the forest, which for all we know could be close to the humming.

@Keeper of Night I listen to the humming and look at the shadows in the forest to see if the shadows are in the same direction as the humming.

torchic.gif
Stares blankly. And that is going to be drastic?
599.png
Hmm ... in my experience, anything and everything that goes against what the GM has expressly laid out for us is gonna be drastic. *nod* Plus it may or may not involve the slight possibility of someone being electrocuted. Would be easier if we had a sword. Preferably one that could survive a quick jolt of lightning. :U

333.png
Where should us expeditioners go first? I say we should go to the humming. It's probably a dance floor, and I think it would be a great bonding experience for us to do some dancing right now.
shinx.gif
It would be nice if it was, but it's probably some kind of machinery.

333.png
Where should us expeditioners go first? I say we should go to the humming. It's probably a dance floor, and I think it would be a great bonding experience for us to do some dancing right now.
the only dance im learning is dragon dance once i get access to it

ok how about we all go to the source of the humming, check it out and possibly fight it
shinx.gif
I suggest we first establish some sort of camp in here or in the forest in a spot close to here, we might be here a couple of days. Whatever thing that may happen will surely give us at least a day or two. Plus, it's almost noon, so if we start right now we can be done before it gets dark. And if the things does come, having some sort of shelter should help.

shinx.gif
I suggest we first establish some sort of camp in here or in the forest in a spot close to here, we might be here a couple of days. Whatever thing that may happen will surely give us at least a day or two. Plus, it's almost noon, so if we start right now we can be done before it gets dark. And if the things does come, having some sort of shelter should help.
333.png
Don't you remember? We have to be out of here by evening!

599.png
... I do believe the one who first heard the humming was never able to figure out its direction. By all means, though, keep walking in circles. Circular motion is a great way to get things in gear.

599.png

599.png
... Ahem.

shinx.gif
ee9.png

333.png
Don't you remember? We have to be out of here by evening!
Uh, I seem to have missed this part. Nevermind then.

599.png
... I do believe the one who first heard the humming was never able to figure out its direction. By all means, though, keep walking in circles. Circular motion is a great way to get things in gear.

599.png

599.png
... Ahem.
[OOC] ....moments like these are when I miss the time when you had 1HP. One accidental poke was all it took...

Uh, I seem to have missed this part. Nevermind then.

[OOC] ....moments like these are when I miss the time when you had 1HP. One accidental poke was all it took...
shinx literally just asked to check for the source of the sound i was planning for the future.

thats how you survive its a rough world out there i still get flashbacks of my early days of walking into enemy filled rooms or walking off a cliff because of an illusory floor...
then i summoned a demon because i had the genius idea of triggering the boss fight by destroying an illusion
long story short i was an idiot
but now i know and i want to protect you from living in the present in this game
ALWAYS PLAN AHEAD

i can tell you which way north is
@Keeper of Night
i take the compass to find north...it is mine now
Bagon picks the compass up, and wipes off the dirt off the plastic top. As he does, the needle inside begins to spin wildly. Bagon notes that no letters are listed inside, instead replaced by numbers.
12 on top. 9 on the left. 3 on the right. 6 on the bottom.
The needle continues to spin.

@Keeper of Night I'll fly towards the humming sound, and try to identity it.
Swablu attempts to move toward the humming sound. Though it seems slightly louder than before, the direction is still indistinguishable, leaving Swablu at a loss as to which direction to go.

@Keeper of Night I listen to the humming and look at the shadows in the forest to see if the shadows are in the same direction as the humming.

Shinx peers into the forest beside Vulpix. The shadows seem to have stopped moving. He does notice that the humming, though faint, seems to be coming from underneath his feet.

Vom, it was 2 hp wasn't it? :p

torchic.gif
If I took your monacle, and Put it on a statue, would that statue not have such a glorious monacle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back