Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just confirmed i dont want to hurt anyone and people treat me like im about to kill someone i want to win just as much as anyone and I know we need all the people we can get especially flying types even if they are narcissists

Last edited:
torchic.gif
Ahhh, you can talk?? I thought you were a statue. Hopes over to the Eevee

Keeper I would like to check the trees for how wet they are.

It would seem the area is slowly warming, however.
This could be because noon is approaching...or because there'll be a forest fire if we don't find an exit quickly enough! D:

333.png
Thinking about it some more, I might help out if you would give me 10% equity in whatever the prize is. What would your thoughts be about this?
I mean, it sounds like really bad things will happen if we stay for too long, so saving yourself should be enough motivation. Besides, it would seem all of us are entitled to this prize.
Trapinch:
Wait, what if that humming is a Pokemon?
I call it being an Altaria. Or, y'know, some big bad robot, because we really can't know what to expect.
Where is that expedition party? I'm joining you, if only to prove that I deserve that 10% equity.
Join us if you want to! Right now it's you, Chimchar and me.

@Keeper of Night
can i do a strength check to move the rock for spoink?
Bagon attempts to move the rock, and succeeds! Under the rock lies a compass.

@Keeper of Night
I use Signal Beam in the air to look for any EM waves to detect other Pokemon.
Trapinch launches Signal Beam into the air, but other than startling a few bird Pokemon in the distance, the attack does nothing.

@Keeper of Night I fly into the air, to see if I can make out anything outside of the clearing.
Swablu flies above the clearing to check the surroundings. However, like the others, cannot see the edges of the forest due to a strange fog surrounding it.

@Keeper of Night
I walk... well, you know, straight behind the paper, I can't put it in clear terms without a visual aid.
Vulpix walks behind and around the rock, towards the edge of the clearing. She doesn't notice anything particular about these trees that may set them apart from the rest. As she stares deeper into the forest, she notices shadows moving within. The forest is eerily dark, despite the sun shining overhead.

I mean I should be able to feel hotter on, say, high noon as compared to on sunset or on dawn. Or do you mean that since it's always cold around me, I can't really feel any temperature other than that?)
I did edit this shortly after posting, though you may have missed it, that it is getting warmer in the area.

@Keeper of Night, I'll walk about 20m north from my position and check out the nearby surroundings.
Pichu attempts to walk North, but is uncertain of which direction that is, and walks aimlessly in circles around the clearing.

@Keeper of Night
I hand Eevee some tea, and leave some as bait for wild Pokemon.
Trapinch whips a tea set out of nowhere, and hands a cup to Eevee. Somehow. Neither of them actually have hands. Use your imagination.

i can tell you which way north is
@Keeper of Night
i take the compass to find north...it is mine now
for as our Dungeon Master is Keeper of night
I am the Keeper of the Compass of navigation!

Uh... I don't think I'm actually making any progress. Same stuff, all over again and again... Oh well. I'm used to this. Do it every day.
eevee-icon-dnd-1-png.13510
I don't think it's a good idea to wander while listening to music in a place no one knows about.
You ever tried it before? I'm a natural at this point~

i can tell you which way north is
@Keeper of Night
i take the compass to find north...it is mine now
for as our Dungeon Master is Keeper of night
I am the Keeper of the Compass of navigation!
599.png
Hmm ... you remind me of this Mudkip I used to know. Do let me know if that compass works, yes? If not we might need to resort to ... drastic measures. :x

Vulpix walks behind and around the rock, towards the edge of the clearing. She doesn't notice anything particular about these trees that may set them apart from the rest. As she stares deeper into the forest, she notices shadows moving within. The forest is eerily dark, despite the sun shining overhead.

I did edit this shortly after posting, though you may have missed it, that it is getting warmer in the area.

I probably missed it.

d43b0nUTP_mpTJrEK22Gg5AnhPCatcX2uywVgbxfnN1xPJ7nEOWh_2r8KhtN7WxBhw_R4_zLVdoGFB8gHXTuRP4yI8cexa4LBizMfRSSKxa6tlj_LhvfVgnNO85FScEQAHiiGfuX-nWaV6jToJ7SmLnx6W-Te_6wpF07NosNmtPXT3PBqnkMbzm-axB2a2mBWPtrMEggtYJEDVnfaWZHoGe8oMH0HNDVFcIA8YiNBfrGX_rL9aO852iuY2epdgeJit-gujVaVO62tlrCG5oKSuTzw_-V99H__0IG_ptAuAcZy1KJJH3369EOd8A9dApgXUWqHjE8Me3c1s2o2-wcG-ttHwRoCNnEgylNS3-vyufMO9D23kyKVA7dE7qDHcNwRLp1bJG6MLs5sb7NeeqRlM8R7Xuvvw_ZKG7Q3zPQSbsSEEz09o1R1cCXGWuRJ3asf815j3q7P0pvwtpxAA6h51P6RaUwTnkGNeEgrRyTXGnywz-p3HlhYjzJPBxU7K25_MMI7uaEUWeitVaOiz-ogxQKpu63d83LY76-OhoaLd_cqo0V9KoANlRhhiRSu5iLL8UePg-eMRmLQoDQ5-5kkG1SMIafdpNiaac7CP_cB5MhGqpyrPGP6OhSxWBS4hAsYyfCRvA3YKiZ92orz6c2zYlRKLMRB0Qlym6ijiymNg=s200-no
I... don't suppose that's the catering staff?

@Keeper of Night
I'll use a light Blizzard ahead to see if I can blow away the fog. I try to minimize the potential damage and make it just wind.

Last edited:
599.png
Hmm ... you remind me of this Mudkip I used to know. Do let me know if that compass works, yes? If not we might need to resort to ... drastic measures. :x
drastic measures if the compass doesnt work? dont be silly we just have to use this simple rule:
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
so we just have to wait a bit to see which direction the sun is going and that way is west!
heres a nifty diagram for the cardinal directions!

N
!
W- -E
!
S
in other words look at where the sun is coming from and turn 90 degrees to the left
see simple!

but seriously i think we should follow the humming that's the only notable thing that has currently happened meaning it must have some relevance
who's coming with me?

333.png
Where should us expeditioners go first? I say we should go to the humming. It's probably a dance floor, and I think it would be a great bonding experience for us to do some dancing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back