Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
dPYFBQXdHATB3Q6cxE6Qnnn_MUzzOKSZKD8bidBqhbEMZnPGoWpsxls2Ops_DGovxoyO_fMTK6sWKsAwGdUmuT4ufXEhG3DankLKbUzraU7BKpna8Ui60E_lWLkdJ2JmHAosxIMJJLS35SpgcJEgAW4meBZjmElT7nS-DYb_bpM0uOouckyBz82YTLTATQ5w_KD_sRaSlZ5-8j5uNXVMKRhjRR9J9mBfQEBdHQ_9N4gUZ0ev95wzn_G6KJoyKQnlXnPaH5zMBI1HkLt9nTeNhGa7ppKtPAROsRG6sKuuY_oPLLJP1ktPo51Z9O9StPj5fnxrkYoTNEvlVpV6_GuNmR3BEn_jMR_shAsThesaI6blzydkDTvmY2Yf8r92Nm5xNE-ZVrMco9POOar_XJmkX8_vYDzd5hJAW8eRW5hAgRVMuBBtvP-1vKSHin9ebgq4ih40mX8j9RYYRr5Ca6uz710OR1c6Sraq1-YB7eMGw8KpeLGCBKItO24j5NJ5oCgmwLwx9ysXJHSSb8snHuRn0bGoJAElA1e8HJNx2XQQkPAAKzHyRwyrWMidUik3W_lnpKPI3MI1oo6NY8e1YNpazmVuJ3-n5PybJOgFNE57nLhCsw7M3VWTA-Cr9V5tVkPfaWoSx3C6GO3BvwHRIffkwK1Zt25Mq7VR_CaW3wkVmA=s200-no
Where... Where am I? what is this, another kidnapping? I swear, those Sandslash and their territorial disputes...

Wait. Why would there be so many pokemon here if this is another kidnapping? Are they royalty too?

*looks at spoink gorging herself on cupcakes and trapinch munching pieces of paper*

VTaxAJTMTEe5IN93ED_RuEMGyGvCJuFi-uc0_nz4nmlU9CZ85GsBqNSr7IWortCUnfyIxbf7V2eLf2mRWZT7CvqBfuqkjpPftVMJiSqhz34nouLJkPe3avULkJ3hQfSwu8b8cz8hboehg-lXPTy7QWtO6NrDe0RZYY-j6JpJBLDQ9Ky83H0OIv_DI735bi0H3FbIzqJXjqtKPqorHK5X5CQ-W-542o_9LMZ813hGDotYGiTRxGl5jnj7EoCSpnp0qaFM8Snadqg6KttXAjrwsHKTGnYE5Gn-ul8gjNsf4Pc0Klukz9BQr78QX-PSU65w6OKD43OAddEptpfbE8S8nSoiatr0nlEBVRArIg6vL_x0DVjY9Aqidvt4pcCwEogaD76zGT8yu4pulxBI_W4RsMQ_EmL97rxoY2DQq8CnlXuKJse9vKfjraJ9GWfiZ46dj7dTe8vlLhpu66Jo6t_w8OIZoYQyZL98MG0iv7aX6Yi9-6QNvg_vey2v1IKNTg6Fbus4qZQiqdbjAuRUMsNZeKXqYJMw-AgbugEQdt3ayyDQ1q8VzQXDIfQiFqwAkMJ9NrnrXiUHyA1PEyAiszY1Vr4WhWM9AZ1EFiUpqELc6wILy1pqGVBJg4TRds959Vp4GFHX_zFEV8rFBHxWTjoZr84RRCWvvErMdlV924Uyww=s200-no
... Nope.

390.png

This is some kind of game, but I don't really know how we win, or how we got here. I do, however, remember a higher being bringing up the possibility of me starting a forest fire, but that was probably just a bad dream.

390.png

Hi, uh, what exactly are you? Some kind of slug?

I'm a Spoink. Perhaps in some alternate world. there are creatures which are somewhat analogous to Spoinks- ones who oink and bounce around and are known for eating great amounts of food and are involved in biblical sayings involving pearls, but as it is I don't really have a greater frame of reference. I carry this pretty round sphere on my head all the time. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that you're not supposed to eat it (I've tried). Maybe it's an egg?

Oh, but one thing I'm definitely NOT is "delicious" HERE THAT ALL YOU POTENTIAL ENEMIES OUT THERE?

*Spoink shouts this last part in the general direction of the mysterious ominous fog*

torchic.gif

I KNOW HOW WE CAN GET OUT SAFELY!!! If there is no area, we are safe right? Right? That is how these things work

Starts pecking a nearby tree to check for hydration levels of the vegetation

*reads note*

"Welcome contestants! And thank you for joining our game. Your prize is awaiting you at the end!
Your first goal is make it out of the forest! With an entire day to do so. However, be warned! After sunset-"

c8ol_fU9vaCKwtGuhyQ6qAZa-eMst2jtOga4NR2rYmS_g5epkYDrJfZfYU0zSBYCV8ViO5jgcUlWX_gkD10-PVbwdp_QRTnwdlqYfMyloElQsLG2hhRmXDBegyEpInyo-5w6-WFkRc_xOW1FhxAH6xx29SG1NXI3pTvh8LAqjmNg4PXi_opu1Q9254NSILnF8Kym3oMWU67Isx8fw5zUOqXzzMsMd-3eG9GPbdr8REkj-ZLeF8TLaPAaFknlTS1jsMtNde1tXsoRpNdhm-AEug6yBKn9jg5FOUM9IkYu5aqDLIBqJEZwHY3F06CcsUOLqJfrYdANJHKplKKfHzUgsRC9V3Y2zbVRl9WHGoSE-PcB8TELSntYNUmDmjfP7sH_64PVU2F4n5nCXKiPg6K-bQYCJbN73JS1uhtCF5upDvqAIGEBlJa-O62_PEzilyfwJh-c0yPqQCwhA0Cr1kg3MSZP-2GiRtuHwK-WRDa3lVjMVhXmbeFVvjTbSUE8aRSEev_YbH3FHQIj0lgSVFQ5fND3iDzr8wn2LIgf5QU9OnnyVkSK_qtIgS_p_AavHJ0AbMidxGdguDaYeaCgOmXXaZvH-2M5VkIQn2QbmO2fOe90VTQjIqj2lZ41tbLofcu8pi4WMvR0CHJ9REyw-4ftJCDrLedd0g_RMxItGU9Mzg=s200-no
Okay... this is new.

Eeh... can I just, quit this "game" I didn't even sign up for and go back home? And what happens at sunset? We all go to sleep, right?

Last edited:
latest
What is going on guys? Did I have too many Liechi Berries again? I always say I should stop, but then again, you only live as many times as you can be revived.
*hears about note*
Oh, dear. I always sign up for strange things when I've had too many Liechi Berries. At least this will end after a day or so.

latest
What is going on guys? Did I have too many Liechi Berries again? I always say I should stop, but then again, you only live as many times as you can be revived.
*hears about note*
Oh, dear. I always sign up for strange things when I've had too many Liechi Berries. At least this will end after a day or so.
390.png

Hate to break it to you, but that's just our first goal. Who knows how many others there are, or how long they'll take. If we do want to get out, though, we should probably pool our knowledge.

shinx.gif

Uhhhhhh, maybe biting into the paper wasn't the best idea. x.x
Who wants to explore the forest with me? We have to find an exit after all, and going alone is a nono in places like this.

390.png

Hate to break it to you, but that's just our first goal. Who knows how many others there are, or how long they'll take. If we do want to get out, though, we should probably pool our knowledge.
333.png
That's if we want some dumb prize. After sunset, we'll probably get to go home.

390.png

if we pool our knowledge I will contribute my knowledge of Dungeons and Dragons mechanics and killing...mostly killing.

shinx.gif

Uhhhhhh, maybe biting into the paper wasn't the best idea. x.x
Who wants to explore the forest with me? We have to find an exit after all, and going alone is a nono in places like this.
i'll go with you #swordsman squad
buuut we might want to bring a cleric or 2

@Keeper of Night
I try to discern the relative position of the sun and the angle of the shadows and, using that information, the presence of dew and the ambient temperature, I try to figure out what hour and season it is.

trapinch:

YAY FRIENDS! Now erm, anybody know any digging moves? Seems I probably forgot how to dig.
I know, we can see which way the fog moves to determine east and west!

390.png

Well, I did notice that the trees toward the left of the sun have an excess of moss growing on their far side. Should we check it out, or go the other way? Regardless, we probably should get moving.

Spr_3e_325.png
Hmm... *chomps another cupcake, in order to send more energy to my brain*

Oh man that cupcake was really good! Maybe if I eat another I will get a better idea.

*eats another cupcake* *this one is round and pink and has a cherry on top*

That was great! I feel my tail is stronger and bouncier than ever! Just another cupcake and I'll be able to overcome any obsta-

NOOOOOOOOO!

NO MORE CUPCAKES!

THIS IS A DISASTER OF WORLD ENDING PROPORTIONS!

*Spoink topples over, weeping*

There must be more cupcakes around here. I like the idea of getting moving too. Maybe if we stick together we'll be able to survive more. And maybe I'll find more cupcakes.

First @Keeper of Night I will check the rock to see if there are any cupcakes hiding in it. By cupcakes, I mean clues to our predicament, or entrances to secret passages or things like that.

moss always grows on the south side of trees and we can also assume the fog is coming from the west because that's where wind normally comes from

@Keeper of Night
i check the clearing for other pokemon or people
Bagon checks the clearing, but other than the present 25 Pokemon, finds no other signs of life. However, a distant humming reaches his ears, though he cannot discern the direction it is coming from.

@Keeper of Night
I try to discern the relative position of the sun and the angle of the shadows and, using that information, the presence of dew and the ambient temperature, I try to figure out what hour and season it is.
Vulpix attempts to break the game using awfully specific instructions. However, she cannot make out any shadows coming off the trees, as there are none. She also realizes she is an Ice-type, and thus only feels cold and cannot make out the exact temperature of her surroundings. It would seem the area is slowly warming, however.
Since awaking, the sun has slowly moved further overhead, alluding that noon is approaching.

First @Keeper of Night I will check the rock to see if there are any cupcakes hiding in it. By cupcakes, I mean clues to our predicament, or entrances to secret passages or things like that.
Spoink checks the rock, but finds nothing of note around it, other than a few leftover scraps from the paper that Trapinch had eaten previously.
She also attempts to move the rock, but is unable to make it budge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back