Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I was mostly being silly with Bagon to be honest, but, er, okay.

*Spoink glances at the various Pokemon shouting war cries and reflects on the fragile nature of Pokemon relationships*

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
If you all insist on killing me then come on and do it already I would love to be murdered in cold blood by those who I once called allies and then eaten by them!

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
@Keeper of Night I try to eat Bagon like a cupcake.
Spoink, having gone fully insane by this point, jumps on top of Bagon and attempts to bite his head. However, Bagon's head is made of rock. And Spoink has no front teeth built for biting into anything tougher than cupcakes. Nothing really happens, though Bagon's head has 80% more saliva on it now than it did before. He also now has a permanent Spoink nose-shaped impression above his eyes.

@Keeper of Night
Realizing he is being attacked bagon instinctively whips around and uses dragon claw on spoink to knock them away scoffing at the notion of a sneak attack on him while being thankful it wasn't a member of the group who could actually beat him
"Pathetic, and you called me insane"
pfft
Bagon panics immediately at Spoink's attack and flails his arms in an attempt to grab her. However, his arms are too short to reach. He begins to run circles in fright.

The rest of the group, though probably concerned for Spoink's sanity, begin to climb into the cave above.

---

Inside, the cave quicly narrows into a winding path. As the group follows along (Spoink and Bagon taking up the rear), they pass a sharp curve. The cave opens up, revealing Krookodile standing beside... Something. The wall beside him was a shimmering wave of faint blue light, which lit the room just enough to see. It was almost ocean-like, but it made no noise.

Krookodile doesn't turn as the group enters, but he speaks anyway.

"They say. Treasure. Lies beyond."

He pauses, almost mournfully.

"Many. Have tried. None. Have returned."

He finally turns around. His eyes shimmer, as though he was near tears. Though still, his heavy footsteps seem to shake the small room. Teeth glisten in the light. His heavy tail smacks the ground with an audible thud.
He was upset, but still obviously dangerous. Emotional though he seemed, pushing him further could prove fatal.

Day. Ly. Updates. (Assuming you make actions.) Let's go.

Last edited:

TOTAL_EPICNESS

What if we put something long like a stick or long piece of ice through the portal and pull it back through our end to figure out if it leads to instant death

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
That feel when nobody has posted in almost a week
Alright, I'm pulling the plug. Have a lot of stuff coming up in the next few months. Work, projects, traveling, conventions. It's been fun, and I wish we could have finished. (Or you could have at least pissed off Krookodile for a fight that he would have killed you all in, I would have enjoyed that too.)

We had a strong start, but I just don't think this is the right kind of game (or it just didn't have the right kind of activity it needed) for this forum. With both attempted iterations ending how they did.

I'm not going to keep this on the back burner when there's so many more active games coming up. Like I said before, that's not fair to any of us.
So go forth and blossom! ...Or something. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
He also now has a permanent Spoink nose-shaped impression above his eyes.

This is now my favorite sentence ever.

So sorry I didn't post the last round! I didn't realize there was another update somehow. I'll try to eat Krookodile like a cupcake in spirit then. Thanks for running the game, Keeper!

professorlight

Ice Queen
Yes, sorry, keeper, I've been really busy with school and I stopped checking regularly a while ago; it's sad for it to end like this, but we all seem a little busy.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
All good things must come to an end, I guess. I'm once again sorry for forgetting this game and devaluing all you hard work. Now I want to know the whole story behind Krookodile, but ah well.
I truly appreciate what you've done to try to make the game work, and I'll certainly miss how much fun it was when I actually was playing.
So thanks again, Keeper!

TOTAL_EPICNESS

This was some of the most fun I've had in a while and I found myself getting really engrossed into the story you were telling us, keeper thank you for giving me and the rest of us this amazing time and thank you for putting all your time and hard work into this I'm sure it was exhausting i personally could never even dream of doing something like this...long story short thanks...(I do not endorse anything the character of bagon has said or done during this game)
Edit: also yeah like what NP said what was gonna happen if we continued?

Yog

Rogue
Have returned from my travels now. Sad to see this is over, but still, it was a good fun run while it was going. Probably the right call to pull the plug too.

Thanks for the game @Keeper of Night

Status
Not open for further replies.