Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went pretty well imo
Vracken does nothing!

Keeper of Night does nothing!

bbninjas uses Magical Leaf on Togepi, but Togepi ducks behind professorlight, so the leaves hit professorlight, dealing 6 damage! professorlight drops the gun and Togepi takes it!

Jabberwock uses Sacred Sword on Lilligant! It hits, dealing 13 damage!

quakingpunch73 climbs up the wall and tries to grab onto Lilligant, but lilligant flies away! Quakingpunch73 is in the wall!

double o squirtle does nothing!

Celever does nothing!

TheDivingSeel does nothing!

simsands does nothing!

Plasma Dragon does nothing!

TheFlyingPidove uses Discharge on Lilligant! It hits, dealing 2 damage and frying the Parasol! Lilligant falls to the ground, taking 4 damage!

professorlight does nothing!

PikaMasterJesi leads professorlight over to lilligant!

Lilligant smacks professorlight upside the head with her Parasol! Professorlight takes 5 damage! professorlight is confused!

Togepi shoots theFlyingPidove! It's a one-hit KO!
Totally...

... I mean, I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news, but y'all remember what happened the last time somebody asked for cupcakes in this game? :U

*bouncing skips for a moment*

I, er, really honestly do not. What happened the last time somebody asked for cupcakes in this game? Was it something that is likely to recur and would negatively affect someone's hypothetical ability to bounce around eating cupcakes a lot? I'm, er, asking for a friend here.

What do I have besides cupcakes... sushi? Cannoli? Bubble tea maybe if it just has one really big pearl.

forest.jpg

THE FOREST CLEARING

You awake in a forest, with little memory of how you got there. You're surrounded by other Pokemon, seeming to have the same problem.
The area appears to be a sort of forest clearing, with trees encircling you on every side. The sun is peeking out from one direction, but rising or setting you have no idea.
In the center of the clearing is a sheet of paper laid out on a rock. Aside from that, the area has nothing striking you as abnormal.

YOUR GOAL: Leave the Area Safely

Roles that will receive extra details will have them sent by PM shortly.
If you do not receive a PM, you did not pick up on anything in the area.

Remember to take action! Simply @ me when you wish to interact with something.

Trapinch:

REALLY, I though that would have an effect.
Well Pyukumuku, just make sure my dragon saliva doesn't hurt your or anything, it would truly be a shame.

390.png

Hmm, maybe I could use Acrobatics to climb the trees and try to find out where we are and how we get out.

*Spoink wakes from her slumber, still bouncing*

Oh no, a mysterious forest clearing! What am I doing here? How did I get here?

Oh right. The answer to both of those things is "bounce". And yet I do not feel like I have all the answers.

Well this is *chomp* exciting! What should I do now?
spoink-2.gif

Besides bouncing. My imagination is so unhelpful sometimes.

Hmm @Keeper of Night I think I'll bounce over to this piece of paper and try and see what it says. Maybe it will have useful information, something crucial and important, a way to tell me how to get through this predicament with my pearl, tail and dignity intact.

Ooooooooh, maybe it'll be a picture of food. I'm so hungry.

Pyukumuku picks up the other half of the paper, and begins reading aloud:

"Welcome contestants! And thank you for joining our game. Your prize is awaiting you at the end!
Your first goal is make it out of the forest! With an entire day to do so. However, be warned! After sunset-"

The rest of the note has been torn off.

Spoink attempts to re-read the paper, but finds nothing else of note written there.

390.png

Not really sure why you would bite our only instructions, but whatever. Hopefully we won't need the paper!

@Keeper of Night I'd like to use Acrobatics to climb a tree and try to get a look at our surroundings!

goomy.gif

*Snot bubble pops*
Ah! I was just sleeping, I suppose I shouldn't go back to sleep...

Oh, there's other people here. Hello!

*Spoink squints at the paper* *flips it around*

Hey there's SOMETHING ... there's a pretty good cannoli recipe on the back here.

I think taking a look at our surroundings is a good idea. @Keeper of Night I will bounce high, higher than a spoink has ever bounced before, and I will attempt to look up high above the trees. I'll pay particular attention to the south. I'll also do my best to not drop my pearl on the ground in the process.

Later perhaps I'll try to make this cannoli recipe.

Chimchar climbs a nearby tree. As he reaches the top, he notices the sun in the sky, but as he looks down, sees a large fog overtaking the edges of his view. Making it impossible to dictate a direction, or see beyond the tree line.

Spoink jumps up, looking in a direction she believes to be South. She also takes note of the fog covering the ends of the forest, before landing back down.

d43b0nUTP_mpTJrEK22Gg5AnhPCatcX2uywVgbxfnN1xPJ7nEOWh_2r8KhtN7WxBhw_R4_zLVdoGFB8gHXTuRP4yI8cexa4LBizMfRSSKxa6tlj_LhvfVgnNO85FScEQAHiiGfuX-nWaV6jToJ7SmLnx6W-Te_6wpF07NosNmtPXT3PBqnkMbzm-axB2a2mBWPtrMEggtYJEDVnfaWZHoGe8oMH0HNDVFcIA8YiNBfrGX_rL9aO852iuY2epdgeJit-gujVaVO62tlrCG5oKSuTzw_-V99H__0IG_ptAuAcZy1KJJH3369EOd8A9dApgXUWqHjE8Me3c1s2o2-wcG-ttHwRoCNnEgylNS3-vyufMO9D23kyKVA7dE7qDHcNwRLp1bJG6MLs5sb7NeeqRlM8R7Xuvvw_ZKG7Q3zPQSbsSEEz09o1R1cCXGWuRJ3asf815j3q7P0pvwtpxAA6h51P6RaUwTnkGNeEgrRyTXGnywz-p3HlhYjzJPBxU7K25_MMI7uaEUWeitVaOiz-ogxQKpu63d83LY76-OhoaLd_cqo0V9KoANlRhhiRSu5iLL8UePg-eMRmLQoDQ5-5kkG1SMIafdpNiaac7CP_cB5MhGqpyrPGP6OhSxWBS4hAsYyfCRvA3YKiZ92orz6c2zYlRKLMRB0Qlym6ijiymNg=s200-no
Where... Where am I? what is this, another kidnapping? I swear, those Sandslash and their territorial disputes...

Wait. Why would there be so many pokemon here if this is another kidnapping? Are they royalty too?

*looks at spoink gorging herself on cupcakes and trapinch munching pieces of paper*

hRkI6furgYbba-jIrM_ee-3vmSyhosasjYieI4L_x9dCWql4fPfVc1rXbt35pq46R0cozGm3lbgXNVI6_-rzkK6g7A41QRcWVys6q5DlPY-dkFoc77VcUm1omknhFZ5QlDYrcMLAfGlDCQ2LrcO7zP8BbG2vqgTbP90B2XxN7jBSvo4t0hEbGYJXYKy94sLsMgwDodaLVP5jmK9wowT5gUzD_1a5eL2kA0CCBRRk0ILLC3FATOPM-lO7L4uvBNNQbU8Xz9r9AzsfwqHtZajU3WelWBNBAC7tneWKiJo7NKc5zLwRkmUwtiPRLvwamdov0oaj6K5yMQ_HwR5PBBPQlv8HPJ1GjMMBYr3NDj8EQxAPWYk8GaHJ9wQgXqbifUeIxJroVI9F_uQ_esoV3UEaNUNicuBqMnIpBHU5mEF79XjBzFcS1zojuBKNykNIHauRCSKJfGhn1fPpEWcppFGuJyzqByNnh-bwmRzXnXaCnpEBXJ0p1d3JoVtZx0bcLc0pyD5KVYw_ldctqky9G72DGykNxJnv4cjzRdxz5nTFnEdXwuYhy7xxs6_UJb-KwggvtrUumBjQSRURbrq9LJFPqyilFo0tVRQtk32mIG3NtYQg8alBBV1Mhi8bNRycoFhknoarkkRwFlaNbq20tBsLVgqI1XGZhMcXXDzBtuarQw=s200-no
... Nope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back