Pokemon Your Career Path in the Pokémon Universe?

RE: What career path would you choose in the Pokémon Universe?

If I lived in the pokemon world, I would try to become:
- gym leader
or
- elite four member
or
- I would study legendary pokemon.

If I was a Gym Leader, I would train the fairy-type pokemon. If I was a part of E4 I would use eeveelutions.

My team number one:
Leafeon
Glaceon
Flareon
Espeon
Jolteon

My team number two:
Eevee
Vaporeon
Umbreon
Sylveon
Leafeon

If I decided to study the legendaries, then I would travel a lot and I would try to find every legendary Pokémon, meet them closer and see what kind of dreams and personality they have.

Interesting topic! I, for one, would be a Swimmer ♂. I love the idea of swimming across the regions, meeting Water-types and another swimmers everywhere--sharing our stories and such. Sounds amazing!

Birdkeeper because Bird Pokémon are awesome.
My initial team would be:
Pidgey
Taillow
Pidove
Fletchling

Rematch 1:
Pidgeotto
Taillow
Tranquil
Fletchinder

Rematch 2:
Pidgeot
Swellow
Unfezant
Flechinder
Skarmory

I'd be that one guy who stands at the heros starting town and blocks them from their paths, until they have a starter. No pokemon needed.

I think I'd like to be a Pokemon Ranger because I can have a partner with me at all times. Also, get to capture many different species of Pokemon without having to buy anything! My only partner Pokemon would be a Turtwig--and it must know Razor Leaf. Turtwig is my favorite Pokemon and I'd love to have one accompany me throughout my journey. Plus, if I was an actual ranger, I wouldn't have to break my DS screen trying to catch that darn Heatran.

I think I would be a breeder, but mainly just to raise my favorite pokemon as well as I could. Not necessarily breeding pokemon all the time haha. I'd probably have an Ivysaur if I was an in-game trainer, or a Chandelure if later on in the game, and Larvesta if really early. I just like the look of the breeder sprites and such. Although TR member would be cool too.... or male hex maniac (if that existed).

I would be a Detective. If the Pokemon were real then I would think it'd be like normal life with a major twist. I would love to do man hunts with two Arcanine an Unbreon and a Torterra. I would be a veteran trainer and my age of 25 irl would be the same in the Universe.

Pokemon Ninja :) Would train all dark night based Pokemon :p Gliscor would be my ace, with Umbreon and Greninja.

I would be a Pokemon Proffessor that specializes in legendaries!! I would want to be one of the cooler proffessors like Sycamore where you actually battle from time to time. I would want to have Mightyena, Pangoro, Slurpuff, Zoroark, and a white Florges ^_^ and I would have a connection with, of course, Xerneas.

When i'm thinking that "what if our current real world is a universe filled with Pokemon?", I immediately thought that a traveling Pokemon researcher is the greatest way for me to enjoy the life. :)

When i put a thought into it, a Gym Leader or even an Elite Four is like a collection of celebrities, and it's seems too far for me to be dreaming of becoming one in the real world, instead, i can go to a Pokemon Professor's Lab, and applying there to be their researcher-trainer, somewhat like Bianca. Traveling alongside a partner pokemon like Lucario and Milotic, while at the same time collecting research data on Pokemon species. :)

Mine is actually quite similar to Vulpix's Tales but here goes...

I'd be a member of a Gym, I wouldn't be a Gym Leader I would just help with the day to day tasks involved in keeping a Gym going. I'd take care of the Leader's Pokemon while they weren't using them because Gym Leaders wouldn't realistically be able to spend time every day with all of their Pokemon. I'd live in Johto and would be in Jasmine's Gym.

Once I'd earned enough money and my Pokemon were well seasoned I would travel with my team to meet the Legendary trios of Johto and Kanto. I wouldn't necessarily catch them unless they wanted to be a part of my team, I would just like to meet them and connect with them. Try to understand the sheer power they possess.

Once I had finished my quest I would run a centre for abandoned Pokemon like the little village Ash's Bulbasaur used to protect. I would own all of the Eeveelutions and numerous other Pokemon that would help me in all of my ventures but my team while travelling would be:

Espeon
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Arcanine
Donphan
Charizard

(Best thread is best thread)

I would either be a Professor, or Breeder. I kinda would like to think that I would the type of Professor or researcher that would actually go out and do field studies (no Professor Elm type bullcrap here!). Although, I'm not really what my area of research would really cover. Probably pokemon social habits and communication. No other researcher or professor, to my knowledge, really studies that. Or another possible field of study is ancient history of the pokemon world, especially old pokeballs/poke-containers, and extinct pokemon. Of course through my field work I would need to have my own pokemon and they would probably be:

Volcarona
Armaldo
Espeon
Gardevoir
Golurk
Xatu

Mostly because of how often these pokemon appear in fossils, ancient myths, and all have at least some minor role in the flow of time. Plus, I probably wouldn't need a vehicle of any kind with them either, Xatu, Golurk and Volcarona can all fly, Armaldo can swim, and Gardevoir and Espeon can use their powers to keep me safe. Perfect adventure team if you ask me!

I would probably be a League player like Ash, and travel all the different regions to try to win the Pokémon League. And after a succesful league career open a fire pokémon gym.

Bird Keeper, because I love birds and Sky Battle Trainers are kinda lame. That or a Bird Keeper gone GL/E4.

Team:
Blaziken
Empoleon
Swellow
Skarmory
Talonflame
Honchkrow

Rematch:
Mega Blaziken
Empoleon
Talonflame
Staraptor
Mandibuzz
Togekiss

I don't get why all Bird Keepers have Flying types, as there are non-flying type bird Pokémon, so I guess I'd be a bit different.

I also think next gen the GLs should have Pokémon based on a kind of animal/shape instead of just type.

Pokemon world? I'll be a trainer and pokemon coordinator! Also, I will keep real journal to write and sketch any pokemon I met/have, so maybe I'll end up being researcher on my own way too.

But knowing myself, I probably end up be a Vulpix's breeder and crazy scientist that will try to breed a Silver Vulpix!

I'd be an explorer for sure. Would love to go all over the world, but in real life things like money exist. In that world I could just use my Pokemon to travel.

I could see myself trying to become a league champion at the start of my journey, but I would definitely change careers to a Pokemon Researcher as I would love to try and answer the various mysteries of Pokemon.

Team:
Lapras - Sea travel
Noctowl - Incredible eye sight to search for Pokemon/places/things
Growlithe/Arcanine - Great sense of smell
Seismitoad - Sense the vibrations in the ground and use vibrations to discover hidden objects
Whimsicott - Sweet Scent to find Pokemon and can slip through gaps in walls so it would be great help for ruins
Tyranitar - My favorite Pokemon.

I would definitely make friends with EVERY SINGLE POKEMON! Even Mewtwo who doesn't trust people.
Or preferably, I'd be a Pokemon.

HoOhLugia said:
I would definitely make friends with EVERY SINGLE POKEMON! Even Mewtwo who doesn't trust people.
Or preferably, I'd be a Pokemon.

PMD main character? You get to recruit all Legendaries (in the game).

My poke-life would mirror my real life. lol
I'd want to be a musician/ actor with a powerful pokemon team. I'd probably be like a male version of Diantha.
(- the whole champion bit) I mean don't get me wrong, I'd raise some powerful pokes! lol But that wouldn't be where my focus would be.
I'd go on a poke-world tour! lol I'd include a few of my pokemon in the concert.

I'd probably have the same pokemon I do in the video game.
-Dragonite - Sylveon
-Blastoise - Roserade (shiny)
-TogeKiss - Gardevior (shiny Mega)
- Milotic -Delphox
-Glaceon(shiny) Scizor (mega)
Electivire -Lapras
-Aurorus Serperior
Samurott Gothitelle
Charizard XY

lol I I know thats a lot of pokemon! But I'd alternate my team depending on the regions I'd visit!

Cynthia, Diantha, and I would be really good friends. lol

Back