XY X / Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

J31

Aspiring Trainer
Yay mysteries!

Pokémon in Jaune Plaza (Lava Dome Pokémon)
In Jaune Plaza, there are two tourists who talk about wild Pokémon appearing, despite there being no tall grass or anything. Later on, they mention a Lava Dome Pokémon. Some think this is a future Heatran event, while others predict a new legendary.

The Scary House Legend
The man in the spooky house north of Lumiose tells a story about a horde of faceless men. It's curious that he mentions a horde, as this generation introduced horde battles. Could this be hinting at more Pokémon being released later? One being the 'faceless man' creature? Also keep in mind that this isn't an optional event, this was part of the main storyline, so the player was forced to see this event.

The Power Plant
You can only access 1/4th of the Power Plant. For now at least. Perhaps Nintendo will open up the other 3 stations of the Power Plant later. Some think that these will be the resting places of a legendary trio. Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion??

Lumoise Station Secret Message
In the Lumoise Station, there is a secret message on the back of the top timetable. It says: "I'm going to go for help. Wait in the usual place." Which is pretty creepy. There's also a kid near the sign who asks himself: "It should be someplace around here, right?" What could this mean?

Office Ghost
On the second floor of an office building in North Lumiose (To the right of theGalette stand) there is a ghost who appears the first time you step off the elevator. The game seems to freeze as she appears behind you and floats by. It's pretty creepy actually haha. She says to you: "No, you're not the one..."
What does this mean? Some think this is the same ghost that appeared on the Marvelous Bridge in Black & White. Or could this have to do with the secret message behind the Station timetable? Could this office room be the "usual location" and you aren't the right person that she was expecting? Or, could the ghost be looking for a player with a specific trainer ID number?

Strange Souvenir / New Region?
Many of you know about the hotel guy that speaks of his region. He says: "The Kalos region is nice and all, but you should really check out my region! There's a facility that you wouldn't believe... Ah, never mind. You'll see it in due time". At first, this really just sounds like a hit at a R/S/E remake or something. But if you keep finding him at hotels and talking to him, he will say: "Where is it, you ask? Well, I can tell you that it's not Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh or even Unova!"
Well, that's odd... So his region is brand new? After he says that, he gives you a special item called the Strange Souvenir. Curiously, the item has 'x 1' next to it, meaning there could be more than one available. The item looks like some sort of Pokémon's face. It even says that it depicts a Pokeémon from another region. This is most certainly a Pokeémon we haven't seen before... but what is it?

Tipping
What does tipping do? Does it change anything? Some speculate that it increases the chances of catching shiny Pokémon, but this hasn't been confirmed.

Crazy Girl in Hotel Richissime
On the 4th floor of Hotel Richissime in Lumiose City, there's a girl standing next to a wall who says: "Don't talk to me...if you do, I can't hear the elevator." Some people think this is the ghost girl from the office, but I don't really think so.

RE: Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

That creepy ghost girl...
I did it was a little while ago and my goodness did it scare me D:

It's actually the first floor >_>
And does anyone know if this may hint to a special event? :eek:

iDrake said:

whoops! corrected it!

I hope its a hint at an event otherwise gamefreak just wanted to freak us out

J31 said:
iDrake said:

whoops! corrected it!

I hope its a hint at an event otherwise gamefreak just wanted to freak us out

I hope so too, 'cuz XY could use some more events tbh. :p
But then again, let's not get our hopes up...

The only event in that building is on the second floor. There is nothing to see or do on the first floor. :p

Not exactly creepy, but it left me intrigued. Thinking maybe it has something to do with the Giratina event, if not all three Sinnoh events.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the 3 Sinnoh events were somehow linked to this and eventually get you a Pokemon that we haven't seen before and is only exclusive to this event (like the Zoroark event). Has there been any Pokemon that resemble the Lucario/Zoroark of this generation?

I think it's just a scary thing they put in there. Wasn't the Zoroark thing similar?

RE:Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

I changed the thread title so people are aware that it can contain a spoiler. Could you edit your first post to give more information about the event, J31? This will allow better discussion of the event.

RE:Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

Drohn said:
I changed the thread title so people are aware that it can contain a spoiler. Could you edit your first post to give more information about the event, J31? This will allow better discussion of the event.

I got this.

When you go to the floor, the lights will flicker. After a few flickers, a witch lady will appear behind you. After another flicker or so, she'll start her walking animation (having just a foot out) and move around you. Her animation will not continue besides her foot being stuck out. She'll stop in front of you and say something along the lines of "No, you are not the one." She'll then disappear, never to appear again (at least as we know of).

If you guys want to run into this witch girl again she's in Hotel Richissime on the 4th floor, the room to your right.

SSJ3_Ampharos said:
If you guys want to run into this witch girl again she's in Hotel Richissime on the 4th floor, the room to your right.

Really? Thats very interesting!

Seems more than jst a small event.

SSJ3_Ampharos said:

This would/could mean, we may meet her in other locations too. (ö_ö)
Guess I gotta explore some more, while breeding. (!_!)

RE: Scary Pokémon X / Y Event in Lumiose City! [Possible Spoiler]

I noticed her. Man, that "walk animation" is scarier than the cutscene animations in Sonic Adventure.

Oh boy, that's just a big bucket of nopes.

Do you think she could give you something that'll summon a legendary?
Kinda like the girl in B/W 2, where she gave you the Lunar Wing?

98Greener said:
Oh boy, that's just a big bucket of nopes.

Do you think she could give you something that'll summon a legendary?
Kinda like the girl in B/W 2, where she gave you the Lunar Wing?

Or maybe like the yancy/Curtis thing in bw2 and if you see her enough something will happen.

Actually the girl that does that gives you the 4 TM's in Anistar City. If you read her message carefully when you talk to her you can tell it is the same girl XD. I did this already and figured it out.:)

What do you mean? I had already met her AND got all 4 TMs before realizing there was a thread about it. Yet I don't see how you can be so sure of the connection. Most Hex Maniacs say weird stuff.

xxashxx said:
Actually the girl that does that gives you the 4 TM's in Anistar City. If you read her message carefully when you talk to her you can tell it is the same girl XD. I did this already and figured it out.:)

I got the TMs from her before I found her in Lumiose City.
Using your logic, she's also in Laverre City and gives you Gengarite.
And you battle her several times throughout the game.

Back