Finished WWXVI Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day 5

sorry, i didnt know how you would react. it didnt work anyways, so i guess well see how today goes. They still dont have leads, so theyll probably just kill one of their own. By the way, i got the smash ball and hit it. Did you get the Dragoon piece?

RE: Day 5

Yes, I got it. I understand that you want to win by killing fox. You can go for whoever you believe is him, but talk to me about it first next time, okay?

Edit: Some loser said he's fox. We could try and kill him tonight if you like, or we could go for dark void. Try not to be overly aggressive suddenly, as a player who doesn't post very much suddenly becoming active is kind of a sus thing to do.

RE: Day 6

I'm probably going to go for some loser tonight, since Ness is out there and I'm on a timer, that is if he is still playing. If he were to find me out, then I die.

Hey, can you reply to bosses post about when he hit the smash ball saying something along the lines of, You're 100% accuracy attack misses and you waited a week to tell us about it? Sounds more like a slip up and now you're desperately trying to cover it up.

Some Loser-Fox
Bo$$_89-Donkey Kong
Dark Void-?
Porygon-X-?
Sir Taco-ROB
Machamp the Champion-?
Chillarmy-?
TheGuy-?
Starboard Driger - Pikachu
dmaster-?
Luckyfire-Sonic

Night 6

We try and kill some loser again, I suppose. If it fails though, can we please try and kill someone else tomorrow night. We can't win if we keep missing kills.

RE: Night 6

You could always out you and teal and get yourselves lynched

but then you'd lose.

RE: Night 7

yes

Day 10

I unleash me final smash and the wolves win. Come on smash ball, I haven't seen you in ages!

Well, there goes my chance of winning.

RE: Day 10

The town is dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back