Finished WWXVI Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day 1/Night 1

SheNinja, stfu before something really happens...

I mean before PMJ decides to modkill you because of the crap you are spitting about his gender etc. :p

Meaty/Blui can't vote today; why would HW not talking draw attention? He rarely posts anyway.

And policy-lynch does exist.

SheNinja said:
What does policy-lynch mean? It's not in the rules... Or in PMJ's role.

Its the alternate ability he unlocked when a player becomes annoying. Could we get real discussion going on?

^I got your back.
I know I'm not to speak, but I want to consult you guys first. The Smash Ball is near me. Should I go for it?

Haunted Water said:
^I got your back.
I know I'm not to speak, but I want to consult you guys first. The Smash Ball is near me. Should I go for it?

Maybe for it to have less HP. We don't know the total HP so I don't know. I would say that it has been weakened like for 100?

At least some of us have to hit it to lower its HP. I'd say go for it, but honestly anything can happen.
There's a much greater chance of a townie getting the end effect anyway (since there's more of them), but who can say how many people it passed by before you? I'd hit that.

Haunted Water said:
^I got your back.
Yes. You do only 10 damage anyway. If possible, do it right before the deadline, though. xP

I was the first to get it so there was no point in hitting it.

No you weren't.

A policy lynch is when a player is lynched not because they're acting scummy, but because the town has nothing to lose by doing it. If they're scum, then all the better; if they're town, then the town is down a bad player who might have ended up hurting the town in the long run.

Smash ball's floating near me. I think I'll attack it because of daunt.

Meh, your final Smash is useless and maybe even bad atm... definitely use Blazer if you attack it. Do the desicion as last-minute as possible.

About Flygon's "doctor" ability, who should he protect? I just want to start discussion now, but he doesn't have to choose for a while.

More importantly, who are we going to cull at night? LuckyFire can't be lynched, but if we kill her, it may draw attention to DNA.

Also, me not speaking only refers to the actual thread, in Chillax Zone. I can speak in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back