Finished WWXVI Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day 1/Night 1

We never need to protect RaichuGirl. The protect wouldn't even work. A kill wouldn't work either. (I want this role. ;_; )

Ability: Counter
You are immune to all other players' ability effects. (Does not guard against effects of Final Smashes.)

I'd say that Flygon should protect himself.

@SheNinja: What?

Just trying to make a starting list. Trying to start something at least. This wolf forum kinda died:(

I'm not allowed to at least TRY to be helpful, at least sometimes? *cries*

Considering my abilities deal with protection, I should be like number 4 on that list.
No offense SheNinja, just out of necessity.

Haunted Water said:
Considering my abilities deal with protection, I should be like number 4 on that list.
No offense SheNinja, just out of necessity.

It is no order. my list on order of getting target:

1) DNA (good player. Might be targeted)
2) Flygon2071 (getting town a bit suspicious)
3) SheNinja (getting so annoying (no offense), that I will be surprise no one tries to shut him up)
4) Teal (the same as DNA)
5) Haunted Water (for now he is down because no one has noticed him)
6) RG doesn't need protection

Getting completely lynched for going for a lynch D1 (i know most people agree with me but the ones that do, will lynch me anyway for not finding someone) :(

Help on this one please?

I'd go for lynching you too if I was town... you have just played poorly (I mean, too agressive - why? It won't get us a lynch anyway, so you are just attracting unecessary attention).

But for now, relax. Relax and don't say anything in the game.

Guess who might be seer'd night 1? :B

EDIT: Ok, I somewhat got your back by calling another player more suspicious.

DO NOT JUST JOIN THE ASTRA WAGON IN IT'S EARLY STEPS.

Just watch and let (hopefully) townies join it. You may join it once there are about 9+ votes to finish it off but not now! Especially SheNinja and Flygon, do NOT just join the Astra wagon!
( = Don't post anything for now. On whole Pokébeach if possible. xP)

Thank you.

Was out some hours, find 4 votes on me. Out some more hours, Astra is getting lynched. I'll stay quiet for now.

Flygon, log off. At least stay offline. They might accuse you of lurking. Just stay off for 1-2 days.

Which wagon would be the best to join, Astra or cornbread? Astra's wagon seems to have been forgotten about after cornbread's (amazingly) dumbass post. Also, when should we join them? To hammer the lynch?

SheNinja said:
Which wagon would be the best to join, Astra or cornbread? Astra's wagon seems to have been forgotten about after cornbread's (amazingly) dumbass post. Also, when should we join them? To hammer the lynch?

Tomorrow when the day is ending IMO.

After my post, you shouldn't post for a while and see how things play out. Preferably don't say anything until the deal just needs to be pretty much nailed. Let the town take care of this for the most part.

dmaster's FS is extremely startling. Anyone else feel the same?
I'm afraid if he targets one of us, it may cause confusion, thus throwing a wrench in any plan we may be planning. Should we do something about it during night, or just leave him be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back