'World Down' and 'Legendary Heartbeat,' Japan's Summer Sets Introducing Amazing Rares!

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Primal Groudon could even pick this up along with all the Regirock stall decks in expanded.

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Oh wow, the special Fighting energy has the exact name and effect I expected. Though I'll admit I got Fire, Darkness, and Colorless completely wrong, as well as Metal since I predicted that would get the new Strong Energy; they could've called it Sword Energy to perfectly mirror Shield Energy!

Also I really am expecting them to print every single dual-type Dragon in every form before they show us what type Dragon has become. lol

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like Falinks has a new toy
Falinks mostly run Twin Energy as its energy line up.
  • Zygarde - although it can't be easily Turn 1 it, 220+ dmg? Count me in. 4 Geodudes
  • Stone Energy - extra survivability. 4 Geodudes
You mostly run Karate Belt then.
hahAAA but my Whiscash shall ALSO have a regular energy attached to it

Forgot 2018 and 2019 already?
Add the omitted cards that should be in Darkness Ablaze plus the V decks

SlamTheHuman

Aspiring Trainer
so first we all go crazy for the (P) dragapult.

oh, but its weak to (D). dont worry here comes the (D) Eternatus

oh, but its weak to (F). Dont worry here coomes the (F) Support

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
so first we all go crazy for the (P) dragapult.

oh, but its weak to (D). dont worry here comes the (D) Eternatus

oh, but its weak to (F). Dont worry here coomes the (F) Support

Have you been introduced to Rock Paper Scissors, by chance? :D

(Though many (F) Pokémon now are (G) weak, not (P), but please don't let facts get in the way of a good joke.)

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder what the special Metal Energy will be now that “take 20 less damage” is taken. Has no weakness maybe? It’s attacks aren’t affected by resistance? Who knows.

Gunther Spindler

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder what the special Metal Energy will be now that “take 20 less damage” is taken. Has no weakness maybe? It’s attacks aren’t affected by resistance? Who knows.
Being not affected by weakness would be sooo swweet for metal after rotation when metal frying pan been gone

Nyora

A Cat
I think it'll probably be like Wonder Energy, no effects of attacks. Or maybe Abilities/items/supporters? Who knows? :eek:

The Fish

0.o
This works with Surprise Box (TEU) and the new Banette. But how do you charge that attack cost up? Weavile? Rillaboom? Welder? The new Hydreigon? So many options. Also with Powerful Energy and 1 Zigzagoon this OKOs ADP.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Lugia - although the main atk is payable, the requirement is painful as hek. Marnie let your opponent draws 4 cards. All you can do is use Mismagius, Reset Stamp to 5, then 250+ on turn 1. Too clunky to work. Its spammable, if your opponent don't take a prize every turn. I might be wrong. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Aroma Energy - like Herbal Energy, too situational to make it work. 3 Geodudes

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
130 for Lugia is so low these days ... fun card tho!

Also, just Water and Metal special energies left to reveal, part of our November set no doubt. Hope they're worth the wait!!

taigercub

Aspiring Trainer
I like the synergy with Banette against Vmax Banette devolves them to add cards to the hand and then this hits hard enough to take out almost any nonevolved V