'World Down' and 'Legendary Heartbeat,' Japan's Summer Sets Introducing Amazing Rares!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Feb 25, 2020.

1. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

RIP Pokemon Z

Animegamer420 likes this.

2. cHingggg Aspiring Trainer
    cHingggg

Advanced Member Member

there's a 10% Zygarde increase all Zygarde damage by 20

Emerfirek likes this.
  3. RHowford Aspiring Trainer
    RHowford

Looks like Falinks has a new toy

4. Tytus Expanded Best Format
    Tytus

Primal Groudon could even pick this up along with all the Regirock stall decks in expanded.

5. Grass-Type Farm Owner Aspiring Trainer
    Grass-Type Farm Owner

Oh wow, the special Fighting energy has the exact name and effect I expected. Though I'll admit I got Fire, Darkness, and Colorless completely wrong, as well as Metal since I predicted that would get the new Strong Energy; they could've called it Sword Energy to perfectly mirror Shield Energy!

Also I really am expecting them to print every single dual-type Dragon in every form before they show us what type Dragon has become. lol

6. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Falinks mostly run Twin Energy as its energy line up.
    • Zygarde - although it can't be easily Turn 1 it, 220+ dmg? Count me in. 4 Geodudes
    • Stone Energy - extra survivability. 4 Geodudes
    You mostly run Karate Belt then.
    Add the omitted cards that should be in Darkness Ablaze plus the V decks

7. The Fish 0.o
    The Fish

Let Whiscash have his moment

8. SlamTheHuman Aspiring Trainer
    SlamTheHuman

so first we all go crazy for the (P) dragapult.

oh, but its weak to (D). dont worry here comes the (D) Eternatus

oh, but its weak to (F). Dont worry here coomes the (F) Support

Nyora likes this.
  9. snoopy369 Aspiring Trainer
    snoopy369

Advanced Member Member

Have you been introduced to Rock Paper Scissors, by chance? :D

(Though many (F) Pokémon now are (G) weak, not (P), but please don't let facts get in the way of a good joke.)

10. Kaizaac Aspiring Trainer
    Kaizaac

I wonder what the special Metal Energy will be now that “take 20 less damage” is taken. Has no weakness maybe? It’s attacks aren’t affected by resistance? Who knows.

Gunther Spindler likes this.
  11. Gunther Spindler Aspiring Trainer
    Gunther Spindler

Being not affected by weakness would be sooo swweet for metal after rotation when metal frying pan been gone

12. taigercub Aspiring Trainer
    taigercub

but the point is that if it wasn't for that then it could be a 2 card tech into any deck.

13. cHingggg Aspiring Trainer
    cHingggg

Advanced Member Member

This Zygarde 100% has the potential to be a deck of its own, so I was not viewing them as tech.

14. Nyora A Cat
    Nyora

I think it'll probably be like Wonder Energy, no effects of attacks. Or maybe Abilities/items/supporters? Who knows? :eek:

15. Kangaflora Aspiring Trainer
    Kangaflora

Regarding the release date, shouldn't "July 5th" read "July 10th"?

16. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

17. The Fish 0.o
    The Fish

This works with Surprise Box (TEU) and the new Banette. But how do you charge that attack cost up? Weavile? Rillaboom? Welder? The new Hydreigon? So many options. Also with Powerful Energy and 1 Zigzagoon this OKOs ADP.

18. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Lugia - although the main atk is payable, the requirement is painful as hek. Marnie let your opponent draws 4 cards. All you can do is use Mismagius, Reset Stamp to 5, then 250+ on turn 1. Too clunky to work. Its spammable, if your opponent don't take a prize every turn. I might be wrong. 3-4 Geodudes
    • Aroma Energy - like Herbal Energy, too situational to make it work. 3 Geodudes

19. MilesEX Aspiring Trainer
    MilesEX

130 for Lugia is so low these days ... fun card tho!

Also, just Water and Metal special energies left to reveal, part of our November set no doubt. Hope they're worth the wait!!

20. taigercub Aspiring Trainer
    taigercub

I like the synergy with Banette against Vmax Banette devolves them to add cards to the hand and then this hits hard enough to take out almost any nonevolved V

snoopy369 and The Fish like this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 4 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?