'Wild Blaze' Leaking: Scans and Translations! [3/12]

I cant believe how many Charizards there actually are, it's like, we get it, he's popular :I

If there's one thing I'm disappointed most with this set is the URs, because instead of making more Shinys they just add some gold to the Megas where their templates shouldve just been gold like that in the first place, kinda dumb lol

Also did we really need a creepy full art of that Nurse supporter? At least Pokemon Fanatics is going to be playable lol

Oh, and Heliolisk is a huge disappointment too, its first attack doesnt even let you attach them right away ffff

Reggie McGigas said:
Return of the Dragons! (But where is Zygarde D: )

No Zygarde

I'm sad about this too, but I assume theyre saving him for the third set for his regular card and/or the fourth set for his EX (like Kyurem in the BW sets).

Reggie McGigas said:
Why 'Pokémon Nurse' Isn't 'Nurse Joy'
Guys, the nurse name is not "Joy" because in the games the nurses doesn't have a name... the name "Joy" was only an anime addition!

I need that toxicroak full art my top pick behind charizard FA can't wait to get my payment then despatch emails from amiami!

The cards look really amazing! I only started learning about the TCG a short time ago ([smod]Athena[/smod] and [member]Scorched Feathers[/member] have been teaching me and I watched some tutorials) and this will actually be my first set. Well.. There are those I bought many years ago as a kid when I was collecting and didn't even realise they were used for a game, haha.. This will be the first set since a long time, however, and the first that I'll actually use to play. :D

Since I'm in Japan now I will be picking these up for multiple people who ordered them in my Pokémon Centre Shop here on PokeBeach.

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/Google/475028/179328/179328_original.jpg

can anyone make at attempt at translation here?

Full Set List I've put together using leaks from various sources.

01 Caterpie
02 Metapod
03 Butterfree
04 Pineco
05 Seedot
06 Nuzleaf
07 Shiftry
08 Roselia
09 Roserade
10 Maractus
11 Charizard EX
12 Ponyta
13 Rapidash
14 Litleo
15 Pyroar
16 Qwilfish
17 Feebas
18 Milotic
19 Spheal
20 Sealeo
21 Walrein
22 Luvdisc
23 Buizel
24 Floatzel
25 Bergmite
26 Avalugg
27 Shinx
28 Luxio
29 Luxray
30 Magnezone EX
31 Helioptile
32 Heliolisk
33 Duskull
34 Dusclops
35 Dusknoir
36 Toxicroak EX
37 Espurr
38 Meowstic
39 Skrelp
40 Geodude
41 Graveller
42 Golem
43 Binacle
44 Barbanacle
45 Sneasel
46 Weavile
47 Stunky
48 Skuntank
49 Forretress
50 Durant
51 Flabébé
52 Floette
53 Florges
54 Carbink
55 Mega Charizard X EX
56 Druddigon
57 Dragalge
58 Goomy
59 Sliggo
60 Goodra
61 Pidgey
62 Pidgeotto
63 Pidgeot
64 Kangaskhan EX
65 Mega Kangaskhan EX
66 Snorlax
67 Sentret
68 Furret
69 Miltank
70 Buneary
71 Lopunny
72 Prank Scoop
73 Sacred Ash
74 Flame Torch
75 Surprise Megaphone
76 Protect Cube
77 Lysander
78 Pokemon Center Lady
79 Pokemon Fan Club
80 Magnetic Storm
81 Charizard EX FA
82 Magnezone EX FA
83 Toxicroak EX FAt
84 Kangaskhan EX FA
85 Lysander FA
86 Pokemon Center Lady FA
87 Pokemon Fan Club FA
88 Mega Charizard Y EX Gold
89 Mega Charizard X EX Gold
90 Mega Kangaskhan EX Gold

This leaves Pancham, Pangoro, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Auroros, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Klefki, Noibat, Noivern, Zygarde and Diancie as the only revealed Sixth Gen Pokemon yet to appear in a main series set. I am expecting all of them minus Zygarde (maybe Diancie, but it would be a good movie tie in) in the July set. We won't get Zygarde till Pokemon Z comes out.

Rozureido said:
This leaves Pancham, Pangoro, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Auroros, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Klefki, Noibat, Noivern, Zygarde and Diancie as the only revealed Sixth Gen Pokemon yet to appear in a main series set. I am expecting all of them minus Zygarde (maybe Diancie, but it would be a good movie tie in) in the July set. We won't get Zygarde till Pokemon Z comes out.

I don't know about that, we got Kyurem in Noble Victories (the 3d BW set).

Woah, Gold cards? Where did you find those?

Edit: Oh, never mind. So they're the same language with the Gold Borders????

No body to translate the cards?

From what I saw on other page caterpie abilitys let´s search for a evolution to evolve when is puting in play the same for metapod, so they can evolve into a Butterfree t1... Forretress Ability says when it is played from the hand to evolve puts 1 or 2 damage counter on each of oponents Pokémons I think

they would be hard to read in english, let alone in japanese.

Milotic only applies to non EX's, now thats even worse

Also based on surprise megaphone, BCR will be rotatedm which is bad, I WILL NOT LET FLYGON DIE, not when we just got more dusknoir support and items to make my deck speedyier!

ECHOxLegend said:

Also based on surprise megaphone, BCR will be rotatedm which is bad, I WILL NOT LET FLYGON DIE, not when we just got more dusknoir support and items to make my deck speedyier!
How do you figure that?

ECHOxLegend said:

If it DOES get Rotated out, There's going to be a good bit of Skyla Players angry at this

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for BCR-on. It's not like they won't print a card with the effect of Skyla, I'm sure they will. It's kind of odd that they reprinted Dusknoir with the same ability, seeing as it was going to stay in format with the shiny print of it in Plasma Blast.

Frost Mage said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for BCR-on. It's not like they won't print a card with the effect of Skyla, I'm sure they will. It's kind of odd that they reprinted Dusknoir with the same ability, seeing as it was going to stay in format with the shiny print of it in Plasma Blast.

Its not a reprint, read it closely. Its attack is different too.

Elbow said:
Frost Mage said:

Its not a reprint, read it closely. Its attack is different too.

*head explodes*

Back