• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man Want Next Destinies stuff have Pachirisu RH and Magnezone Prime!!!!

I will only trade it for other EXs, and Tornadus is the only thing from you I want. LMK on the pending offer.

Glaceon said:
I will only trade it for other EXs, and Tornadus is the only thing from you I want. LMK on the pending offer.
I will pass, I don't need the trainers that badly right now.

RE: Wii Man Want Mewtwo EX and reshiram EX stuff have Pachirisu RH and Magnezone Prime!

my
Reshiram ex full art

for your
Magnezone prime

let me know if interested

RE: Wii Man Want Mewtwo EX and reshiram EX stuff have Pachirisu RH and Magnezone Prime!

DarkJawa said:
my
Reshiram ex full art

for your
Magnezone prime

let me know if interested
I don't need the full art, and a regular alone isn't enough for a zone, do you have a regular, and something else on my list you want?

Do you have any Pichus??

I don't have any of your wants though.. Could we do trade bait.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
could you cml for magnezone prime?

have I been skipped?

Edit: just read your make an offer rule xP erm I don't have any of your wants atm but I have things like pokemon collector and I'm getting so ND packs this Saturday...

Martini said:
Do you have any Pichus??

I don't have any of your wants though.. Could we do trade bait.
No sorry I don't have any Pichus for trade.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
have I been skipped?

Edit: just read your make an offer rule xP erm I don't have any of your wants atm but I have things like pokemon collector and I'm getting so ND packs this Saturday...
Sorry I skipped you I didn't see your post. LMK if you get anything out of those ND packs.

ah kk I'll let you know if I get anything good from those pcks ASAP :3

What about ND?

NExt Deatinies cards.. Got any?

RE: Wii Man Want Mewtwo EX and Kyurem EX stuff have Pachirisu RH and Magnezone Prime!

Bump #3 for the week! Want Mewtwo EX and Kyurem EX!!!!!1

RE: Wii Man Want Mewtwo EX and Kyurem EX stuff have Pachirisu RH and Magnezone Prime!

Bump #2 for the week Want MEWTWO WILL TRADE WELL!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man Want Mewtwo EX have lots will trade WELL PLEASE COME AND LOOK!!!!!!!

Bump #3 for the week REALLY WANT MEWTWOS!!!

RE: Wii Man Want Mewtwo EX and Celebi Prime have Magnezone Prime 2x Mew Prime

Bump #1 for the week celebis wanted

Back