• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man Want 2x Mew Prime have Magnezone Prime, Pachirisu RH, and a lot more!

Yeah I understand but Zones aren't selling at 17 BIN on eBay.

RE: Wii Man Want 2x Mew Prime have Magnezone Prime, Pachirisu RH, and a lot more!

Brendan said:
Yeah I understand but Zones aren't selling at 17 BIN on eBay.
Link please? I haven't seen that yet. But ya tbh I don't see anything on your list to fill the other 5 bucks.

Alright, so can you do:

Your

x2 FA Terrakion
x1 Kyruem

My

Mew Prime NM
x4 Chandelure x1 RH
x1 Fliptini

Please LMK if this is good. Using TnT it is more than even (For you)

Lil Wayne said:
Alright, so can you do:

Your

x2 FA Terrakion
x1 Kyruem

My

Mew Prime NM
x4 Chandelure x1 RH
x1 Fliptini

Please LMK if this is good. Using TnT it is more than even (For you)
My kyurem is RH so that should make it better no? And i just reaized that I only need 2 chandelure (got some at citys on sunday and forgot aobut it)

Yeah, so, what could the deal be?

Lil Wayne said:
Yeah, so, what could the deal be?
Ok that sounds good, I will PM you the final offer. When I get home. :)

RE: Wii Man Want 1x Mew Prime and 3x Yanmega Prime have Pachirisu RH, Magnezone Prime!!!!

Alright cool

RE: Wii Man Want 1x Mew Prime and 3x Yanmega Prime have Pachirisu RH, Magnezone Prime!!!!

I have 3x Yanmega Prime. Do you happen to have anything else from my wants besides Magnezone Prime? Maybe Celebi Prime? Let me know, thanks.

Lil Wayne said:
Alright cool
Sorry I forgot aboyt yout (been busy lately) I will PM you that offer ASAP!!!

Afro-G said:
I have 3x Yanmega Prime. Do you happen to have anything else from my wants besides Magnezone Prime? Maybe Celebi Prime? Let me know, thanks.
I have the ability emboar (3x total 2x RH)

It's all good. Take your time :)

The Wii Man1234 said:
I have the ability emboar (3x total 2x RH)
I already confirmed a deal for all the Ability Emboars that I need, sorry. Anything else you have to offer?

Please cml for your Zekrom and Tornadus Full Arts. From your wants I have x1 Mew Prime.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Please cml for your Zekrom and Tornadus Full Arts. From your wants I have x1 Mew Prime.
So how many zekrom/tornadus FA would you want for your mew, I am also slightly interested in your Kyurem so LMK what you think is fair.

Afro-G said:
I already confirmed a deal for all the Ability Emboars that I need, sorry. Anything else you have to offer?
Just the stuff on my trade thread.

Idk if 1 Zekrom or 1 Tornadus would be enough for a Mew, but both would be too much. I am interested in all 5 of the Full Arts however, and if you have regular versions too, I'd be interested in them. Here's an offer, feel free to counter please.

My:
x1 Mew Prime
x2 Kyurem

Your:
x3 Zekrom FA
x2 Tornadus FA

Idk if 1 Zekrom or 1 Tornadus would be enough for a Mew, but both would be too much. I am interested in all 5 of the Full Arts however, and if you have regular versions too, I'd be interested in them. Here's an offer, feel free to counter please.

My:
x1 Mew Prime
x2 Kyurem

Your:
x3 Zekrom FA
x2 Tornadus FA
Could i get your priceing on everything there? because a mew is worth less than a FA zekrom.

This is why I hate FA of cards that come as promos and regular holos lol, no one seems to have regular/promo Zekrom and Tornadus.

Here are my values:
Mew Prime $10
Kyurem $15
Zekrom FA $10
Tornadus FA $5

This is why I hate FA of cards that come as promos and regular holos lol, no one seems to have regular/promo Zekrom and Tornadus.

Here are my values:
Mew Prime $10
Kyurem $15
Zekrom FA $10
Tornadus FA $5
May I ask where you get your priceing? I use T&T, and that is way too low on most everything there.

I use Ebay, and look at their auctions ending the soonest. Would you like to make an offer using your pricing? Also, would you happen to have a Shaymin UL?

I use Ebay, and look at their auctions ending the soonest. Would you like to make an offer using your pricing? Also, would you happen to have a Shaymin UL?
I don't like to price with ebay because it is inconsistant, even the good deals I don't always count, because you can never be sure that they will sell for that. So going by T&T I could do:

Your:
x1 Mew Prime
x2 Kyurem

My:
x3 Zekrom FA

T&T prices are pretty bad. You have to take into account the fact that there are plenty of cards in stock. And their Zekrom prices are inconsistent since they have 1 FA version at $10 and the other FA version at $17 lol. I'll have to pass on that deal, sorry.

Back