• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

The Wii Man1234

Still aginst 1st turn trainers!!!!
Notice: If you plan to trade on this thread please be patient, polite, and read ALL of the rules.

Rules:
1. Read ALL rules bellow.
2. Folow all Pokebeach Rules.
3. I only ship inside the US.
4. Sorry if I don't reply right away, I do have a life outside of pokemon you know. :cool:
5. For high value trades ($150+) I will request a "middle man" trade with a mod, or trade council member.
6. No Scamming, Ripping and Backing out this is just really rediclous so make 100% sure you can complete the trade.
7. Card must be in good condition, or Near mint condition; PLEASE tell me if the card has any major markings, or creaces
8.When addresses are exchanged the trade is finalized, if you back out you will be given a Neg Ref
9. PM me when you recieve my cards and I will do the same (it's just polite).
10. Give me an offer, or tell me what you have, I don't want always go through everyones list, you might be ignored if you don't comply. (Sorry)
11. ENGLISH cards ONLY! I concider any Japanese cards worth NOTHING so don't even offer them
12. Send cards in sleves (penny sleves will do) and these sleves must be inside TOPLOADERS (this insures the cards will be well protected dutring trade), I will do the same and thank you!
13. I am not a collector so please don't offer me anything non-MD-on. (The Exception being a Charizard EX, or Umbreon and Espeon Star in japanese)
14. If you have even 1 negative rep you must send first.

Only making trades where I can FOR SURE recive by 3/16/12

only wants right now:
Xx Mewtwo EX
1x Celebi Prime (would prefer to trade for more than 1 at a time)
2x Verizon
1x Shaymin EX

I have: (Note: most cards are Near mint to played condition if you have a question regarding a spasific card's condition just ask.)

Level x's, Primes, Legends, great stuff
1-1 Full Entei & Raikou Legend (ERL)
6x Steelix Prime
2x Donphan Prime
2x Pikachu B/W secret rare 115
2x Clefa (2x HGSS)
4x Kingdra Prime
2x Gengar Prime
1x Tyranitar Prime (t-tar prime)
3x Zekrom (FA)
4x Chandelure (1x RH)
1x Mew Prime
2x Pachirisu CoL (2x RH)
I have lots more, but I will only offer them if are on your want list

RE: The Wii Man1234's trade hub [H] Stamples [W] Luxray X, and other stamples.

*Approved*

dmaster out.

CML for the following

YOUR
2x Kingdra PRIME
1x ERL (FULL)
2x Unown Q
1x Smeargle (UD)
3x Garchomp (SV)
4x Power Spray
4x E-Gain
4x Cyrus Conspiracy
4x Poke Turn

Sorry, I don't think you have anything I am looking for, I am mainly looking for the things listed ont the front.

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H Kingdra, Tyranitar Prime, and others W Luxray X really badly

Bump #1 (Come on doesn't anyone have cards to trade!!)

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H Kingdra, Tyranitar Prime, and others W Luxray X really badly

Are your Glaceon and Gengar Lv. Xs Mint (or close)? I have 2 RH Jumpluffs and feel free to check my list for other stuff. thanks! Cheryl

Do you have any RH DCE?

@Butterfly719
Sorry I don't have jumpluff too high on my list anymore, but I do like your pending Charizard EX

@Rikko145
No sorry.

Could you cml for your call energy and your poke turns and energy gains please?

Sorry, my incoming stuff isn't for trade. I'm also interested in your Call Energies and Sableyes. So do you not want the Jumpluffs at all anymore or? And please check my list for anything else you might be interested in. thanks! Cheryl

@DarkPkmnTrainer
Sorry I am really only looking for the things above.
@Butterfly719
Thats a bumber I wanted that Charizard :( sorry I really don't need Jumpluff any more, I really don't see any thing on your list I like.

My
Toxicroak G Promo

Your
Tyranitar Prime
2 Call Energy

I really don't know about the call energies can you do
My:
2x T-tar prime
Your
Toxicroak G promo
Also want Roserade GL if you still have it

Do u have any bulk cards for trade.

I have a lot of Commons, Uncommons, ranging from base, to pre HGSS about 300 or so in NM, to poor condition. What would you offer for those?

Lv.X's= 500 Bulk
Primes= 300 Bulk
Others= 150 Bulk

But aren't Lv Xs just as rare as Primes?? They are both rare holos!!

Yea but lv.X's can go as high as $10-$40, but as of primes they only go for between $8-$15

So, that's based on playability not raraty.

Back