Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

I found this site on Google when looking for other pages for Pokemon news. It was November 22 2004. Then I joined the Commenting sysytem on February 1st 2005 but then on my B day I got busted for 3 days because I did not understand the rules at first. Then on January 19th, 2006 at 12:03 AM PST I joined the Forums. Then I went though every page until I got D/P and then when I got my Wi-Fi up I finnally completed my Dimamond version. I love these forums and all my Buddies here. If it were not for these forums I don't know what I would do.:)

I knew about this site two years ago but never joined i only joined now cause i got wi-fi but now that i've joined it's been GREAT!

Searching for card scans on Google, found Pokebeach, looked at the forums, liked it, joined.

I was looking for a place to set up trades for the TCG and video games, heard about the place, checked it out and joined

Why did I?
I needed feedback on my deck for Cities, the people at PokeCommunity were no help so I joined here.
I'd heard them at PokeCommunity say that this place was the best for the cards. Serebii was lost to me, too big, too unfriendly and too Noobish. PokeCommunity was better...but I had lost interest. I had seen some parts of the site, but never ventured into the forums.
And then I joined...how many weeks has it been...2 or 3 weeks ago, probably 3.

I forgot what I was looking for but this site would come up periodically through the years. I thought it was just a site about cards but then in 2007 I realized it was a news site. in 2008 I found the trading thread and joined! I don't trade anymore though... I guess I just like to throw my two cents in every once in a while. :D

I joined because I wanted to talk about Pokemon with people who like it as much as I do. :D

I saw scans from Pokebeach on some site that sells cards a few years ago. I finally got to join a year ago after convincing my dad that it was safe.

Once I got into the TCG in '06, I Googled "Pokemon Cards" to see if I could get help with it. I ran across PokéBeach and looked at all the news and scans until I drifted into the forums last October. Excactly one year ago tomorrow, I joined in as Groudon465.

well, i knew Pokebeach a long time ago.When it started, I think so.And one day I pressed the Forums button on the Pokébeach section.I looked around and saw a lot of members of this comunity with their own opinions abuout pokemon.So I decided to register myself in the name of "kio",then I changed it to infmach (INFernape and MACHamp).

I found the site under google and then at a tournament, people told me to join forums!

I joined because I really liked to play, but I sucked. I came to Pokebeach for help.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!

I search through a lot of Pokemon websites, for fun, or just looking for info.. Pokebeach was one of the websites that I stumbled onto. After visiting it every so often, I eventually realized that it had forums. xD; So I joined when I found out, because it seemed like one of the better Pokemon forums.

Well, I still remember.

I posted a deck which I made. Then I wanted it to be rated. Then I noticed it had a Fan Creations Section, which I got hooked up with. After, I joined Pokemon Masters Clan, which was why I stayed for the first few months, until Pokebeach became my home.

I was looking for Platinum news, or something like that, and I found this site. I asked my mom that day if I could join, she asked why, and what it was about, I told her, and she said yes. :) So I posted my horrible deck, got some fixes to it, and realized, "There's a Trading Corner?!" I asked my mom again, and she said it was fine, and now that's where I made my home at. And to this day I remember the first trade I made with Ardoptres, but didn't realize he lived in Denmark, but I already confirmed. xD

I joined because I google "pokemon at the beach"
Stayed at the main page for a while then I wanted to comment on one of the news storys

Back