Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

I joined because I was bored, and needed to have something to do after school.
I stay because I'm needed.
Duke told me about this place, so I joined and made a name for myself.

No one brought me here. I just stumbled here. I was on the main page and just loved the fake card blanks, and used to make a lot of fake cards, and one day I asked my parents if I could join the forum and they said I could, so I did. I remember my first thread and Pokemon fan fic I posted. :)

My friend told me about it one day, and I remembered that I'd remembered to join ages ago, so asked my mum and I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said 'FRESH' and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To settle my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

I was searching for some spoilers for a PR.

Turns out I stumbled across this site.

I can't remember completely, but I think I was on PokéGym one day, clicked on a link to the main page, and stated to use the site for the TCG news and stuff. After a while, I ventured onto and joined the forums.
I think that was it really, but I can't remember precisely to be completely honest.

It's cool that some of the members from Pe2k are registering on here to start a clan for competetive battling, and it's a cool way to join. It's like migrating from forum to forum. :)

And just for some extra info, I was looking at the card scans and fake card blanks since last Christmas, but didn't get the chance to join the forums until about the end of July even though it didn't seem that long. :p

I found PokeBeach while looking on Google for theme deck lists about 4 years ago, and have been going on PokeBeach ever since. But I didn't join the forums until a year and a half ago. The reason I joined is because I saw WPM's add for the Wi-Fi section.

I came over after the war of Pe2k vs PokeBeach.

Kevin and I fell in love, the rest is history and babies. <333

Then AMT and I made love in secrecy.

My friend told me about it, I had to see what it was like so I did. I didn't like beach... But I got bored and I wanted to make some new friends and get help in the TCG so I decided to join.

My cousin told me about this site during my 9th birthday. I just viewed the front page for the news, then I joined the forums a year later.

Trinity said:
I came over after the war of Pe2k vs PokeBeach.

Kevin and I fell in love, the rest is history and babies. <333

Then AMT and I made love in secrecy.
Okay... where are you going with this?
I was a guest since the site started, I googled the site and thought it had great potential, so I checked the news every day. Then I became a member after I forgot about it and felt bad.

And I was the first person to aqquaint you, Dia, lol. You're quite a member now, and even inviting a new member to this site as well. It isn't only members who wander on here- members tell others who tell others and it's a long chain of invites which is rather cool. :)

gee, I dont really remember, came here ages ago. I thinnk I looked up the delta t-tar ex on google and then saw it had all the lists and fake cards, do played aroun on the front page, then I saw the fourms.

Wait, mine? :)

As far I as I knew, yours was amazing from the start. I'm not insulting you... I like to randomly PM new members. I'm basically the welcome committee, and it's a lot of fun. I never knew you were into TCG then either. That was also really cool as well. ;)

Eww LL, both are pretty bad. Hopefully you don't think like that too much. D:<

I don't know why I joined. I was on Serebii, but we all know that's the worst place to be. Even my n00b senses told me how n00by they were. So I came here because it was friendly and stuff. Fun times. Weird how I came to a TCG site, though.

I pretty much quit Serebiiforums due to a dishonorable thing I did, and I joined here, since I had a rekindled interest in the TCG nad had some doubts that I wanted to have answered.

Had rarely been visiting PokeBeach and got into a heated argument on the public forum of Croftminster about not reciving all cards I bought but meh, So during that week ban I signed up for PB and now im here.... Crofty has kind of died anyhoo :p

I joined just to post a news story I'd found, which WPM had already found anyway and simply hadn't posted yet. xD (It was pre-Darkrai revelation, and I'd found the artwork for the "Great Encounters" TCG packs, which featured Darkrai, which I found odd since, as I said, it hadn't been revealed yet.)

But I stayed because Serebii's forums were lagging and Pokémon Crater's forums were wiped out. Glad I did - it's so great here. :D

I join PokeBeach because I had heard it was a place for battling in the Pokemon games. Then when Diamond, and Pearl came out I became even more interested in the site. KG helped become what I am now in the competitive Pokemon field. I thank him for that.

Back