Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

I don't remember.

I joined in 2006, so PMJ was right about most people joining in 2006 having no memory of why :p

Pimpwalkin said:
"I don't remember"

(expects this to be the answer for most anyone with a join date sometime in 2006)

And you are right. I joined in March 2006 - and I don't remember. =p

I remember stumbling upon this site while looking for a good place to trade cards. It was awesome. =D

Well....

Over the course of time, I was under the alias Pride 2v2 on Netbattle which was a change from the normal V for Vendetta alias I used. And I was challenged by (Twi)ImperialDragon, after a grueling and interesting match I was asked to join the forums he was apart of, Team Twilight. I enjoyed a nice stay there and I had a good time. After a few months there I reached a thread that talked about a site called "Pokebeach" and I discovered that they had branced off from those forums. Even with this knowledge, I stayed most at Team Twilight for quite a bit longer, post occasionally in there thread. Then I began challenging several members of Pokebeach to single matches and I quickly realized that I was one of the best, if not the best, battler on the site... So I stayed just cause I was too good for Pokebeach at that point and time =) No longer the champion of PB though =(

After leauge I came to google and typed in Gengar (GE?) and the site poped up I used it for cards then I joined.

-CC

I joined once my friend told me to but I was never really active to due being on the 'Gym.

I joined because, I used to be a member of PokemonZeo, and Pkmndot net, and a Super Mod on Pokemonlabs.com. But their forums...died basically.

(Ahem, I also tried Serebii, but it didn't interest me too much at time. I needed TCG.)

So I went to Google to search for a new site to be a part of, and that's where I found PokeBeach.

I came back to read the news and see cards scans all the time, then after I while, I decided to join the forums.

And that's how I got here.

I joined because another site kept mentioning Pokebeach. So yeah, I found my way here, and when the site went down, I joined. =D

*Is a 2006 Kid*

I played quite a bit of Shoddy and was on google searching something for pokes and I ran into here.

Water Pokémon Master said:
And I joined PokeBeach because I had to.

^Lol, WPM.
I was alwas here, just didn't join for awhile.
I thought it would be fun.

Amt said:
I found it on Google, posted the worst decklist ever and decided it'd be a cool place to stay at.

Exactly what happened to me...

I found this site accidentally, like I do in most forums I join. When I was about to go back I found something that caught my eye and went to check it out. Soon I started to surf the forums and decided to join. I had to learn the basic rules myself and then after awhile I checked out the Rule Thread. I am pretty happy that I got here by accident.

P_A

I've been viewing the PokeBeach homepage for quite a long time. I was back on PokeGym, people started posting about the PokeBeach forums. I looked at the forums for a quite a while. So I decided to join PokeBeach because to me, this forum is the most friendly forum I've been in.

I joined pokebeach because i was in search of better players/battlers and went to serebii.net and found a link to pokebeach and i was like " hmm how about here?" That is the story of my finding of Pokebeach :p

People were stealing card scans from this site... I've been reporting them ever since 07, finally joined when I had to in order to keep reporting them. WPM must have a nice collection of unread mail by now. ;)

I joined because the forum in Australia just wasn't happening. no posts and boring topics. I was orginally told that there were only noobs on these forums, i checked both the gym and here before picking the beach due to the people that were on here being much more friendly and helpful. And it has helped me heaps, i am much better at the tcg now and have even won 2 tournaments due to the help from people here. so to all of you thanks

Oh. I heard about Pokebeach at league and I was like. Oh hey, why not check it out?

Prior to that I heard about it, in, well, not so child-friendly terms on Serebii Forums and Chat.

So yeah. I came here back in '06 and haven't looked back since.

Hey, well I've past my two year of being on the beach anniversary ( I know it says I joined in 07, but I had to make a second accoutn due to complications, don't ask.) I don't really remember why I joined, but I do very clearly remmeber it was my brithday. I had always been looking at the main page looking at the sacans and news, so I decided to check out the forums.

I was never very sure whether it was a great descision, and have thought about quitting several times (many of you may be surprsied to hear that) but I guess over-all its a cool place, and I think really It was a cool choice to come here :D.

Back