Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

Lol, that's a funny way to come across it, but it's obvious that you would find it that way. :)

I joined because I plan to go into competitive battling with Platinum, and I wanted to get some posts under my belt before I begun. I browsed this and several other Pokémon forums (Marriland, Serebii, etc.) while deciding a site to join. I ultimately chose PokéBeach because I found PokéBeach's interface easiest to use and the members are friendly here.

One day I got bored from being banned from 2 forums with strange rules (3 post limit per day O_O).
After Googling 'Pokemon' I clicked on Pokebeach, registered, Began with the name 'Pikachu1246' and the password: ******.

PMJ said:
"I don't remember"

(expects this to be the answer for most anyone with a join date sometime in 2006)

I remember :p
Was googling about Pokemon... Then found PokeBeach.
Few days/weeks later I found the forums. And joined :D
My first forum I joined wheeeeeeeeee~

I have been visiting Pokébeach for years. I was asked to email my promo news scans. And I decided I should join.

I use to play Yugioh and was on the Yugiohrealms forums for a long time. I did mostly trading there. So when I got into Pokemon, I googled a Pokemon Forum to see if they have one so I can trade again. Once I found it, I stayed here strictly for trading. I would sign on, check my trade thread, make some trades, sign off.

But now, I see myself posting decks, strategies, answering questions, still trading, and running a very successful art shop. Eh, who woulda known.

l was looking in my Pokémon World magazine, which is great, and l found pokébeach mentioned by them and they said they would recommend pokébeach and so l joined. ^_^

I joined pokebeach because it's a decent pokelovers site with cool TCG stuff, images, sprites, pokenews and awsome forums. No other things needed, right? :)

I just checked on a site named Bisafans.de (german site) for the links of pokemon related sites and got intressted since I stopped to collect about 4~5 years ago and to play more than 8 years.
So pokebeach got me going back to the card game

I joined because I was looking up japanese scans for a pokemon set(can't remember which one) and the first thing that came up was pokebeach, so I decided to join.

I can't remember how I first found the place...but I came here for the news. For a while, I saw the Forums icon but never bothered to click it. Then, when I did, I lurked for a day or two, and then I joined.

I saw my Regionals picture on the homepage and wanted to go to the forums and brag about it.

I was on a quest last year to figure out how Pokeballs worked, through a link on Wikipedia I found this site. I hung around for a bit when I started playing the TCG, and now I'm totally staying, if only for the purpose of meeting WPM. Living in Southern California, I've been to 3 events he's reported on and still have yet to see him.

Because the site was totally ausum, so I wanted to be part of the community.
Great choice.

I guess because the TCG appealed to me again 2 years ago, and I wasn't able to find many other players in my neighbourhood. Also I have no idea why I haven't seen this topic for all that time. xD

Donezator told me aboat Pokebeach,when I looked at the website I thought it was cool!!!

I stumbled upon this website, as I do with everything else, looking for card scans. The site semed interesting to me, so I joined.

Back