What thing would you save?

My family(obviously) and probably my laptop (access to Pokebeach :p, all of our pics,etc)

I'd save my laptop, phone, and pillow that is has sentimental value. And my wallet. And my blanket cause its going to be cold outside.

omahanime said:
myself​

The future:
Lucky Fire: *throws her Ty dragon doll outside and tries to save herself*

That makes sense, omahanime. If I could save what I wanted to save, I'd probably be dead. Good point. :)

I would also save my DS and DSi games, but then I'd be dead. I guess I'd just take my Ty dragon doll and 3DS, then save myself.

Ice Arceus said:
Main things I would save:

• Family
  • Necessary documents
  • Important computer files
  • Pokemon/YGO cards
  • Game consoles (including all my games)
  • Pikachu and Oshawott Plush (had the pikachu plush for over 8 years)
  • Computer/Laptop

Same, but I'd pass on the game consoles hehe. and instead of Pikachu/Oshawott, I'd have my Charmander Plush
( 3 years, getting there to 8 haha )

All you people saying Skyrim: please let that game burn.

Since I keep all my valuable pokemon cards in a safe deposit box(seriously guys, get a safe deposit box), I don't have to worry about those. After making sure my maybe family and pets are out of course, I would try to save my 3DS and my laptop since they have some non replaceable things on them, and my these two necklaces that are sort of my good luck charms.

But tbh, I would make sure I have clothes on because I don't want to be sitting out in my front yard butt naked when the fire department arrives. Just remember kids, when ever there is a fire, remember your attire.

venasour x said:
Insurance papers. And probably stuff of value that I can sell afterwards.

Good Idea :D Things like game console? I would totally go for consoles...the handhelds especially.

Family is first!!
The kindle I'm posting on.
DSs and games
Pokémon cards
Favorite books
Other prized possessions
ALL OF MY MONEY!!!!!

I would carry with me:

* MY POKEMON CARD COLLECTION!!!
*Cellphone, wallet, ID cards, laptop, other techy, important shtufff
* My bettas!!!! They have portable rescue on the go containers in a crate :p
* MY CHAMELEON!!! I would cry without him T-T

Eh.... most ppl might saw food but I can always eat grass or something hahah.

Of course, my family above anything else. Then I would try and save my Pokedolls, except I have like 200 so that'd be impossible. Tied with that would be my trade binder and my deck. Then I guess I'd get my phone and 3DS.

I have a lot of things which are of enormous sentimental value to me that could never be replaced. I honestly couldn't pick between them... I guess some of my Grandad's old possessions, family photographs, stuff I made as a kid, things from my childhood that I did with friends I no longer keep in touch with, letters that people have written me, my old adventuring stick that I used to hike through the woods with and have pretend sword fights with (that's been in my room for 12 years now!)... man. My Pokemon cards can, literally, go die in a fire if it means keeping any of these things.

I hope people own things that are just as valuable to them. Forgive me and my high horse, but a lot of the stuff being posted here is of purely material worth.

A natural disaster, I would save my family. Nothing else is as important.
Also I would actually choose items that will help me survive in the wild because after natural disasters, people will intend to fight and do anything to survive.

My family, my half dead dog, my DS bag with all its contents, my laptop and my collection of various pigs and pig related things.

I would save my little brother, if my mom/step-dad hadn't already.
Then my dog, 3DS and then my notebooks.

Presuming my family is safe...

Money/Bank stuffs
Identification stuffs
iPod touch
Cell Phone
Journals
Clothing lol

I'd definitely save my family, pets, life savings, wallet and drivers license, my musical instruments, my iPhone, and some other personal belongings!
WP

Back