Pokemon What is your favorite Pokemon type? Why?

AdamLambert

Aspiring Potato
What's your favorite type? Why? What's your favorite Pokémon of your favorite type? Basically, this thread is all about types!

RE: What is your favorite type? Why?

That's a hard question because I love so many from different types.

However it's also difficult to answer because if fairy type happens, it could be a new favorite.
For now, I'd say I like alot of Pokemon from the Water types.

Probably Grass. In before everyone else says Fairy.

I have a fondness for Poison types. I love all the Poison types so far. My favorite Gym Leader has Poison type Pokemon, Koga. Ekans is my all time favorite Pokemon, so I have to love it's type, as well.

mastermagpie said:
I really like Steel type, just wish it was more offensive!

I know right? I mean, yeah, steel clearly sounds very defensive, but steel has to do with swords and stuff, so it should definitely be more offensive than it is.

Re: RE: What is your favorite type? Why?

AdamLambert said:
mastermagpie said:
I really like Steel type, just wish it was more offensive!

I know right? I mean, yeah, steel clearly sounds very defensive, but steel has to do with swords and stuff, so it should definitely be more offensive than it is.

Exactly, hopefully this next gen will be the one to do that!

Moving this thread to the Chillax Zone- the home of favorite 'discussions'.

As for my favorite type? It's hard to say since I judge Pokémon individually, not really by type, but if I had to pick it would probably be Fire or Dragon because they are so powerful and they have great designs (especially Dragon).

Steel, because it's so amazingly defensive and screws everyone up.
Psychic comes as a close second because I main Psychics when playing Yugioh, and most of the "funky" Pokemon are Psychic.

Fire, because I've generally preferred it everywhere, and Pokemon is not exception.

Edit: Bug is my second favorite because of a lot of cool mons like Heracross, Scizor, and Escavalier. I'm surprised that this thread has 30 posts and none of them mention Bug, Fighting, or Rock.

Flying-types; I always loved flying and the wind element.

I tend to like the rarer types. My favorites are:
1. Dragon
2. Ghost
3. Ice
4. Steel
5. Poison
6. Fire
After that, they're all about the same.

What type was Eevee who evolved by a Thunderstone? ELECTRIC. It's so darn cool. Imagine what you could do with one of those things.

Foe: *punches me*
Me: "I AM ZEUS, GOD OF LIGHTNING!!!!" *cue lightning striking foe*

My favorite type is Gr(censored), but Ice is a close second.

I love Electric type Pokemon. It probably started with Pikachu helping me out against Misty in Pokemon Red for the first time, but I always have a soft spot for Electric types.

Back