Pokemon What are you currently doing in Pokemon?

Currently playing Black leveling up several pokemon, and at the same time preparing myself for X/Y for the posibilites of new evos (we already have a new Eeveelution, now bring on the rest).

Well, I really want to be the very best, ya know, like no one ever was. Because I think that to catch them is MY real test, and training them is my cause. I'm willing to travel across the land, and have been searching far and wide; for each and every Pokemon, to try and understand the power that's inside.

Good question i really don't know what I'm doing. I guess going through Black 2 right now.

Okay, I'm currently searching for replacement batteries for my R/B versions (also looking for the security bits to open the game cartridges). Has anyone here replaced game batteries? I'm wondering if it's worth the money, ie, if the battery will last a long time like the original one did. I didn't want to start a whole new thread about this so hopefully someone can help. Thanks.

I'm currently in the process of Re-EV Training my Backfire Blastoise to Lv. 100 with the Audino and Lucky Egg trick on my Black 1 game on the 3DS. I'm also thinking about Re-EV Training my Drizzle Politoed to where it has Water Pulse instead of Surf or Scald for VGC Tournaments. I just recently finished Re-EV Trained my Curse Venusaur, Scarf Flygon, Sub/Disable Gengar, and Physical Sweeper Machamp. I also have a Physical Tank Charizard that I made which I've yet to test out.

As for the Pokemon TCG, I'm thinking of tearing apart my RayEels deck to build a Weavile/Exeggcute/Keldeo deck however I also have 2 other decks I'm working on for MTG and Kaijudo. The MTG deck is two thirds of the way finished while the Kaijudo deck is still a long ways a way from completion. I'm still hoping that the next Modified Format for Pokemon TCG will be alot better than the current format with more playable Stage 1 and Stage 2 Evolutions with less Big Basics dominating the format.

Stiiiiiill working on finishing BW2. At 40 hours, this is looking to be my longest playthrough ever, since I still haven't beaten the E4 and there seems to be a lot of post-game.

TCG TCG TCG!!!!! I used to play the games, but I'll more than likely quit as its not very much fun anymore for some reason (although I've never played the VGC competitively).

Just ordered White 2. Currently in transit, should arrive by Friday at the latest. No one spoil it for me, I haven't played Black 2 either.

Jut received the Lv. 100 Wi-Fi Deoxys in both Black 2 and White 2. And collecting toys of course.

Currently searching for a Ditto in the Giant Chasm in White Version that has a perfect HP IV so I can IV and EV train my Pokémon.

I wish i was doing something. My trade cable for my gameboy broke (well after 7 years, what did I expect...?) and now i'm stuck at the point where I'm ready to destroy the battle frontier...but all my pokemon are stuck on fire red :(

Back