Pokemon What are you currently doing in Pokemon?

Emilia

Relapsing
What are you currently doing in Pokemon? What's today's in-game project?

I've put playing through SS on hold - after all, I've played GSC - to breed for a shiny Eevee in Platinum. Using the Masuda method, I'm doing about a box of boringly normal Eevees per day, given that I have nothing better to do. Shinies seem a forlorn hope.

I'm currently just working through a HeartGold playthough, nothing special. I just got finished with a Platinum game (where I actually got a random Pokerus infection on my team), and I'll probably just keep myself occupied with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or simulator battling until X/Y are released.

I'm currently EV training a whole bunch of random crap using vitamins, wings, and rare candies that I hacked in.
Other than that, I'm just trading and collecting a whole bunch.

Gonna get the new Mystery Dungeon soon, other than that I do random Nuzlockes on LG, Pt, and SS. Also trying to breed Shiny DW Eevee with Wish, it's taking forever. :p

I recently got a shiny Eevee via Masuda method. Now I'm trying for a shiny Girafarig. I've only hatched about half a box so far.

I'm currently looking through TCG sets. I know I am going for a complete base set collection soon so I'm looking through a few sets to see which one looks the coolest and which ones spark the most nostalgia in me.

My Gold Nuzlocke is going slow though. Not much chance to play it in between other games and College.

Got burned out on White, Black, and Black 2 so I went back and started my SS over again. Traded from Platinum and Pearl to start the game with a team consisting of Pichu, Turtwig, Aerodactyl, Houndour, Steelix, and the Totodile I started the game with.

I'm working on my white 2 pokedex, trying to masadu method a squirtle, doing a nuzlocke in soulsilver, and making fake cards at the same time. And yet, I still find time to play super mario 64 (Almost done with that though)

In no particular order:

> Modding the beach
> EV training a Cresselia for VGC
> Testing decks for States and Regionals

just slowly playing Pokemon White 2

waiting for when i have $ for the Mystery Dungeon game and X and Y preorders

Still collecting and buying TCG stuff when i have the $ for it

Nekoban Ryo said:
I recently got a shiny Eevee via Masuda method. Now I'm trying for a shiny Girafarig. I've only hatched about half a box so far.

How many Eevees did it take? I've hatched five boxes to no avail.

I'm personalizing a walkthrough for B2W2 I found on a site so that I can print it later and finally play the games (I've only got until the Basic Badge so I could use the Game Sync).
I'm also doing a sort-of list of how I'm going to store all 649 Pokémon in Black 2 (I was thinking about including all Unown formes but after seeing how much space left I get, I'm reconsidering and will probably keep them in White 2 instead)...
I've also been going regularly to the Dream World mostly to plant berries but also to get some more DW females...

I'm currently in Area 6 of White Forest in W2. I just beat the game a couple weeks ago, so I'm training my Pokémon. Right now, I have a:

:Darmanitan Lv.62
:Gigalith: Lv. 62
:Unfezant: Lv. 62
:Klinklang: Lv. 60
:Kingdra: Lv. 79 (traded from Black)
:Venusaur: Lv. 81 (traded from Black)

Waiting for Landorus-T to show up already in Dream Radar. I think I got lucky with Tornadus and Thundurus's natures, they were Timid and Modest, respectively. Here's hoping Landorus is Adamant/Jolly or a Neutral nature.

Grinding in the TCG for Nationals.
VCG just EV training, SR for Shinies, the usual.

Back