Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 0

"Is everyone spread out across Hoenn?" asked Chairperson Erma. "We need to retrieve those orbs!"

One of the mission coordinators, Alexia, had her hands flying across the keyboard. "All rangers are in position, awaiting orders!"

"Good, good. Tell them-" The ringtone of a phone interrupted. "Excuse me for a moment," said Erma. She reached into her linen pocket and pulled out her phone, swiftly answering it. "Hello?"

"Morning, Erma," said the caller politely.

"Steven?"

"Yep, it's me. I've just learnt that Team Aqua and Team Magma are planning on retrieving the Blue and Red Orbs to unleash new forms of Kyogre and Groudon. I believe Lamont would know about these orbs?"

"Yes, he indeed would. Newly graduated Rangers receive a 'guardian' status as such, as part of their graduation ceremony. Unfortunately, they were stolen by the teams only yesterday," responds Erma. Steven cringes over the phone. "We currently are working to retrieve them, though."

"Well," started Steven, "let me help."

"It'd be much appreciated, Steven. Rangers have been distributed across the Hoenn region to catch site of these culprits. We managed to learn that the team are in disguise, thus we have created a list of suspects. Could you send a list through to Steven, Alexia?" Steven made a grunt of acknowledgement when he received it and read through each name thoroughly.

"So, all we need to do is check out each of these suspects?" asked Steven.

"In theory, yes. However, I'm aware that some of our rangers are part of this list, so we must go cautiously," Erma warned.

"Fair enough," agrees Steven. "Thankyou for your assistance, Erma."

"No problem, Steven. Good luck."

As Steven hangs up, he mutters these words: "This is going to be much more difficult than I thought..."

At Route 101, Trick House
"Haha!" called a ranger. "I found the first culprit: the Trick Master."
"You called me?" says a voice hiding amongst the furniture.
"Yes, I did. You're a member of Team Aqua or Magma in disguise."
"Ahahahaha... no. If you break the fourth wall, you should discover that I'm not actually part of this game. I'm good at tricking people you see," states the Trick Master. The Trick Master appears in the centre of the room. "So long and goodbye!"

Athena was removed from the game! She was the Trick Master.

Role: Trick Master
Alignment: Spectator

You are the Trick Master, also known as Athena. Despite being an active member of the Omega Alpha signups phase, you actually aren't playing. bb is pretty sure someone is going to stuff up and think you're playing, so he's just getting everyone on the same page. You're tricky, you know!

Passive Ability: Illusions
You aren't playing this game. In fact, you never where!

Pokémon: Bellsprout (Vine Whip)
As often as you like during Night -1, you may silently PM me ##ATKBELLSPROUT. You will grab the rules and answers from this game and beyond, so everyone knows how to play. You'll also keep bb in check during that time when Camo is not online.

Win Condition: Have fun.
So, yeah, Athena is not actually playing. I realised that since Athena was such an active member of the signups, someone was bound to think she was playing. So, have a joke-flip. She's not playing, k? Got it? Good. Not lynching her.

Night 0 will end on Thursday, 10th of September, at 7PM AEST.

Only actions that state specifically that they can be used during Night 0 may be used during Night 0.

Remember you cannot post in this thread during the night (you can post in QTs during the night, however).

Without further ado.... let the game begin!

Edit: You can like posts in this game (unlike PMJ's game). jsyk

Day 1

Rangers across Hoenn wake up to the smell of smoky charcoal from a dead fire. They splash a bit of water on their face and cook themselves a berry good breakfast, before they link up channels for the morning brief.

"Morning Rangers!" said Erma. "I trust you had a good night." A few mumbles of agreement were heard.

"Let's get straight into business. Over the night, sources have informed us that Team Magma and Team Aqua have commenced their operations, an operation that could destroy the world as we know it. It is up to you Rangers to capture these offenders and end this crisis." Erma pauses to take a sip of water, "Our intelligence has reported that the villains have impersonated members both inside and outside of the Ranger community. Be careful with what information you reveal and be on alert for impostors."

"Is it just us Rangers that are aware of this?" asks Kate.

Erma ponders the question for a second. "No. We have received assistance from multiple high ranking trainers. Be sure to meet up with them at a later stage. Any last questions?"

The Rangers lock eyes with each other over the video call, although noone appears to have any questions.

"Nothing else? Good," continues Erma. "Now, before I forget... Kellyn, Kate and Keith, as Top Rangers, you will be required to look after and mentor the younger members. Especially the new graduates."

"You can count on us, Chairmaster Erma!" responded Kellyn cheerfully, on behalf of the other two.

"Good, good," said Erma, "Rangers, good luck! Over and out."

Meanwhile, at Professor's Birch's Laboratory
"Oh dear," said Professor Birch, "we have not lined up a third trainer to be companions with our lonely Torchic!"
"How about we simply advertise for a companion?" suggests an assistant.
"Good idea," says Birch. "I'll hop to it right now."

Someone has appeared to have written a note to accompany Birch's publishing's:
Birch's Note || Someone said:
Team Magma and Team Aqua, we're coming for you.

There is also something scribbled underneath the note:
Birch said:
We've got a lone Torchic looking for a companion at the Lab! If you're interested, PM ##PICK: Torchic to the game mods (that is, bbninjas and Camoclone). According to a secret mechanic, a player will be sent the final evolution of Torchic, capture it and its ability will become available for their use.

There are 17 players alive, meaning the number of votes that would cause a majority lynch against a player is 9.

@Keeper of Night is currently on a mod approved absence as a result of an account glitch that should hopefully be resolved shortly.

@Foxtrox is yet to confirm their role and thus will probably be subbed out part way through the day.

Day 1 will end on Tuesday, 15th of September, at 7PM AEST.

Game Mod Notes:

Remember that, as it is currently day, you may post in this thread and also vote to lynch a player. Every player must have a vote casted by the end of the day phase. Finally, remember to abide by the posting minimum of 5!

If you have a day action available for use, you may use it now. Please submit actions via the conversation that contains your Role PM.

If you think you should have received a PM regarding the previous night, feel free to PM me and ask for confirmation.

@Professor Palutena @Reinforce @thegrovylekid @Celever @Luispipe8 @Squirtle Squad @PMJ @Yeowie

Last edited:
Can confirm mass tags not working... Mind you whenever I've been tagged, mass or not, I've never been notified! Everyone who plays should simply use the watch thread button for notifications.

Ohh free torchic! "That's going straight in my basket"

I think any post with more than one person tag causes it not to notify anyone at least on PB, idk why though.

Anyways, onto the game! Assuming Brendan and may are in this (it's omega and Alpha so duh) also torchic got left behind...

There is also a journalist!

@Celever can you please confirm if you are town? Haha if you are we should probably lynch you :p (I kid of course)

Also can you tell me if you got a notification that you were tagged by my post?

I know of something that might just work, I won't say why, but we need to follow my orders to lynch people and I am sorry for saying this, but /lynchthegrovylekid he may or may not be town but we cannot take that chance, LYNCH HIM!

##vote: empoleon_master

Nice try scum.

Yeah thats not quite gonna cut it buddy... I know this is Day 1 and all so the random lynch is more than likely gonna happen..

Without telling us all the info, do you know this through an ability or just a hunch?

Yeah @PMJ, that or noob town (Im leaning towards noob town)

<_< i'm new to this and I'm not even that stupid to try what I just pulled. Any way, since it's inevitable that I'll die either way by the end of the night, either y lynching, or wherewolves attacking me because I figured something out, or by the game mods I will give you a hint as to my knolwege, I used math.##VOTE: Thegrovylekid

I wish I could say how I know what to do, but the thing I know would basically make every damn game of WW boring as hell because then everyone would be doing it, and no, I AM NOT PMING ANYONE DAMNIT!

Actually it does, and I am willing to PM an admin so that they can confirm what I do is perfectly legal with math etc and while it is BAT****** crazy it actually, just might work.

Also, anyone else notice how quick and sudden PMJ's bolded reaction was to my responce of lynching thegrovylekid? It would seem almost as if he was looking out for a friend... OR WERE WOLF!! *dun dun dun!*

Just so everyone knows, posting is legal. Camo-posting is not legal because none of you except for Camo are Camo. So no Camo-posting.

If you're asking an admin to confirm something, then it seems like your claim isn't related to your role. The admins are not gonna confirm your role abilities. So if that's the case, why can't you share that information?

Seems to me like it's something pulled right out of the blue... Not worth going after at this point, IMO.

I'm not freaking camo posting whatever that is. I can PM you, the game admin my way and then confirm how it's legal. I am so digging my own grave here atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back