Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
I'll sign up! I didn't see the thread until now - I've been too preoccupied preventing the apocalypse after all.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'll just like to clarify something. On the subject of inactivity, honestly a single post every 48 hours should be the minimum commitment. I know it says 5 posts an in-game day in the OP, but this rate above is more the thing I'd be sticking to.

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
I'll just like to clarify something. On the subject of inactivity, honestly a single post every 24 hours should be the minimum commitment. I know it says 5 posts an in-game day in the OP, but this rate above is more the thing I'd be sticking to.
A post every 24 hours is way too much. Everyone has bouts of inactivity -- I've had times before where my headaches have got to the point where I've had to go to bed extremely early and then school immediately afterwards without being able to check the forums. This means that I could quite feasibly go 24 hours without a post if you include the time it takes to catch up, and I'm one of the most active players here by far.

5 posts an in-game day makes sense because people can have active discussions and get rid of those 5 posts in the span of an hour. 1 post every 24 hours will just involve a lot of people posting "hey I'm here please don't modkill me catching up now! :)" which will make catching up take even longer in the first place.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
A post every 24 hours is way too much. Everyone has bouts of inactivity -- I've had times before where my headaches have got to the point where I've had to go to bed extremely early and then school immediately afterwards without being able to check the forums. This means that I could quite feasibly go 24 hours without a post if you include the time it takes to catch up, and I'm one of the most active players here by far.

5 posts a day makes sense because people can have active discussions and get rid of those 5 posts in the span of an hour. 1 post every 24 hours will just involve a lot of people posting "hey I'm here please don't modkill me catching up now! :)" which will make catching up take even longer in the first place.
It's more theoritical, as in how it averages out. Thats what I mean; not a literal post a day (yeah, that's impossible).

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
I'm in. With the inactivity thing, I wouldn't mind seeing Teal's pressure mechanic again. It could be even more effective on the new site with tags and such.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I would suggest atleast 1 post for every 48 hours, since some people like myself may skip a day once in a while due to other unforseen circumstances or simply we dont have the time a write a non questionable post

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I want to join as I have heard only about the bare basic version of this game and it sounds fun. I'll have to be out for one maybe two days due to a college course I'm taking soon and stupid standardized testing, but I'll give you guys a heads up about that if it happens. ^_^

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I want to join as I have heard only about the bare basic version of this game and it sounds fun. I'll have to be out for one maybe two days due to a college course I'm taking soon and stupid standardized testing, but I'll give you guys a heads up about that if it happens. ^_^
Ok read the thing about joining my bad.

in

I want to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.