Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw it's got NOTHING to do with any in game ability or special knowledge of this particular round of the game what so ever, just about werewolf in general. And all I did was oh crap if I say that 1 it'll look like code 2 people will be able to basically make this not fun for anyone. Ok I've officially added enough lynch me and kill me, please werewolves signs time to sleep.

One last post before I sleep. You may be wondering why I would do this? Or why should you trust me? Well let me answer that with because I am awesome and because I am a tired idiot that should not be revealing this much info this early on, and because let me ask you this, if you're not wondering WTF is going on, then shouldn't you look at those who oppose lynching someone that is likely a WW, the instant I post something telling them to lynch him? Think about it this way, those of you who don't know WTF is going on because of how vague I am are probably town people like simsandis, however when you see someone instantly accusing me of being scum because THEY know what's going on, they should be the ones who are WWS, not the confused masses! *falls asleep on podium*

So... lynching Empoleon? lol... I feel like I'm going to get frustrated by the way he posts sooner or later...

I think so. Maybe we should wait to see what TGK says about this.. thing?
Kind of reminds me of GM Drac's cryptic style in posting about his abilities, to tell who is town by his role, from last game. And he was town. Although Empoleon said that it is not about his role at all which is simply weird.

It means he's lying.

Lynch All Liars.

Man, this is not some good mood to start a game with a flavor I'm excited about with but well...

Empoleon_master, PMing an admin with stuff supposedly related to a forum game is in poor taste and goes against the spirit of sportsmanship. The WW community here already has... unpleasant experience regarding that specifically, actually, and I think no one enjoyed that. At all. If it was that easy for admins to grant such requests, no one would play a forum game that thrives on secrecy like Werewolf. Whether this is for real or just a gambit of a lie, this is too much, man.

Whew. All right, driving that mood off...

Shadow of Almia Rangers, woo-hoo (Guardian Signs is still my fave tho)

Are we going to have RVS even with Camo not around?

One last post before I sleep. You may be wondering why I would do this? Or why should you trust me? Well let me answer that with because I am awesome and because I am a tired idiot that should not be revealing this much info this early on, and because let me ask you this, if you're not wondering WTF is going on, then shouldn't you look at those who oppose lynching someone that is likely a WW, the instant I post something telling them to lynch him? Think about it this way, those of you who don't know WTF is going on because of how vague I am are probably town people like simsandis, however when you see someone instantly accusing me of being scum because THEY know what's going on, they should be the ones who are WWS, not the confused masses! *falls asleep on podium*

Look, TGK could be scum for all we know, but it certainly isn't "likely." It would be likely if there were evidence To suggest otherwise, which if you have then I'm all ears, but baseless claims isn't gonna get you anywhere.

Anyways, I'm tired, maybe when I wake up these comments will make more sense somehow? :p
Goodnight yall!

I don't see how maths relates at all to figuring out scum on the first day with absolute certainty. To be that sure of something without outside knowledge could only mean a weird kind of gambit. Maybe Empoleon Master is teammates with Grovyle and is bussing him to get town cred (which would be ironic after what I did last game lol)? It's weird, either way.

Also with tags, it might work if there is plain text in between tags perhaps:

@Professor Palutena test
@Reinforce test
@thegrovylekid test
@Celever test
@Luispipe8 test
@Squirtle Squad test
@PMJ test
@Yeowie test
@GM DracLord test
@scattered mind test
@simsands test
@TwistedTurtwig test
@Ice Espeon test
@Empoleon_master test
@bbninjas test
@Camoclone test

Maybe that will work?

I'm here to inform that please don't expect any reply from me for the next 48 hours. Having my final tomorrow and got a job to do on Saturday.

Anyway regarding the mass tag, I only got the notice from the tag made by bbninjas while IE's tag didn't work for me.

I have a feeling if we lynch Empoleon_master (EM) early, it would be a bad choice. he still new P'beach ww style. I bet after a few more normal days, we wouldn't see that much of post by him in a 24 hour timeframe

I know of something that might just work, I won't say why, but we need to follow my orders to lynch people and I am sorry for saying this, but /lynchthegrovylekid he may or may not be town but we cannot take that chance, LYNCH HIM!

What? You're basically saying Lynch me because I say so. I could have sworn Camo was hosting this game...

Anyways, provide any information you might have as to why you want to lynch me. Right now, this feels like he is just attacking someone randomly for the sake of it.

Btw it's got NOTHING to do with any in game ability or special knowledge of this particular round of the game what so ever, just about werewolf in general. And all I did was oh crap if I say that 1 it'll look like code 2 people will be able to basically make this not fun for anyone. Ok I've officially added enough lynch me and kill me, please werewolves signs time to sleep.

If it's got nothing to do with any in game ability, how do you know you're not lynching the doctor or another town power role? The way this game works is you have to either provide solid enough information or have a good enough lie to fool everyone else. This is none of that. This is out of the blue. Explain. Because right now, you look like scum for essentially trying to turbolynch someone without giving information. Nobody's going to believe you until you do.

Also, There's an easy way to confirm me town. Just look really hard.

We should avoid talking about anything related to the word doctor imo.
This is the most important role that must be kept in secret.

It seems like we are a bit stuck atm. EM is the the only option for a lynch but since he is new no one can really know and want to wait for more info.

We should avoid talking about anything related to the word doctor imo.
This is the most important role that must be kept in secret.
You're catching on quick :p

IE's tag worked for me. I think that tagging lots of people at once is just fickle in general, though I think lots of is defined by around 5 or more??

Anyway, @Empoleon_master, think logically for a moment. If you've "figured out the game" why do we not play with your theory every time? Why have I never heard anything like this on any of my other forums? Chances are you just think you've been incredibly clever when realistically you haven't been.

I'm gonna ##LYNCH: @Squirtle Squad though because these aren't grounds for a lynch, and suggesting it, to me, reads as scum.

The thing grovylekid is that randomness and not knowing who to lynch are part of the game, so we must take chances by lynching some random people. Due to this version of the game we technically have about a 2/3 chance of getting someone that's scum/a third party. I do like grovyle kid as he seems nice, but we cannot take the chance. Honestly if it wasn't for that guy's reaction to lynch me the second I said lynch grovyle I might have decided on another person to randomly lynch.

You're catching on quick :p

IE's tag worked for me. I think that tagging lots of people at once is just fickle in general, though I think lots of is defined by around 5 or more??

Anyway, @Empoleon_master, think logically for a moment. If you've "figured out the game" why do we not play with your theory every time? Why have I never heard anything like this on any of my other forums? Chances are you just think you've been incredibly clever when realistically you haven't been.

I'm gonna ##LYNCH: @Squirtle Squad though because these aren't grounds for a lynch, and suggesting it, to me, reads as scum.

I'm having a feeling about SS too.
##VOTE:Squirtle Squad

I was afraid about mentioning it so early but since you already did..

BTW.. according to your logic, Celever, we should vote for PMJ since he actually voted for EM on the spot.

I'm having a feeling about SS too.
##VOTE:Squirtle Squad

I was afraid about mentioning it so early but since you already did..

You also having feeling gave me this other tinge

##VOTE: scattered mind
but then again, you aren't being that simple. I just leave this here for now.

The thing grovylekid is that randomness and not knowing who to lynch are part of the game, so we must take chances by lynching some random people. Due to this version of the game we technically have about a 2/3 chance of getting someone that's scum/a third party. I do like grovyle kid as he seems nice, but we cannot take the chance. Honestly if it wasn't for that guy's reaction to lynch me the second I said lynch grovyle I might have decided on another person to randomly lynch.
I don't understand though. How exactly is random lynching superior to lynching based on reads? The chance of lynching mafia statistically remains the same -- reinforcing this chance with reads and opinions is how to play the game!
BTW.. according to your logic, Celever, we should vote for PMJ since he actually voted for EM on the spot.
I don't remember this post o_O. I just looked back quickly and somehow must have missed it again? Did you make it up? :p

Though PMJ also rings slight alarm bells because he doesn't take part in Day 1, as well as that (apparent ;)) lynch vote. Regardless, I think that Squirtle Squad is probably a stronger lynch for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back