Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Role PMs are being sent out!

Once if you have received your role PM, like this post. There are 17 players; @Growlitheguy @SilverSilent, you guys are subs for this game so you currently have no role, but watch this thread as you may need to replace a player. The game will begin at Night 0 once 14 players of the 17 players have liked this post.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Because I'm new to this what happens now? As it is day 0 do town people vote on who to lynch or what?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Because I'm new to this what happens now? As it is day 0 do town people vote on who to lynch or what?
The game begins at Night 0 and it is not Night 0 currently. Effectively the game is not started (although people with QTs may choose to use them). Once Night 0 occurs, you cannot post here. Once Day 1 occurs, you may vote on who to lynch and the like. Once Night 1 occurs you may not post, etc.

Also, general answers about roles:
- Players may not target a player that is dead unless otherwise stated.
- Players may not target themselves unless otherwise stated.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Js I was not notified by the tag

Yeowie

the Mage Pichu
'ninjas has been pushing me to check the forum, and I would have earlier... But for some reason I was not email-notified by my role PM or the tag up above, unlike previous times. And as an additional question, has everyone's fonts changed on Pokébeach or is it just my stuffed-up computer?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
But for some reason I was not email-notified by my role PM or the tag up above, unlike previous times. And as an additional question, has everyone's fonts changed on Pokébeach or is it just my stuffed-up computer?
I know that PB is going under a bit of maintenance (?) atm, one of which is to fix up the changed font.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I know that PokéBeach is going under a bit of maintenance (?) atm, one of which is to fix up the changed font.
There's a feature of xenForo. Well, call it a bug...

Masstags (where you tag loads of people at once) sometimes fail to actually alert anyone in the tag if there's too many of them. There's nothing any of the programmers on PokeBeach can do -- presumably it'll be sorted out by the xenForo programmers at some point, though the issue's been around for many years at this point. The best way to circumvent this would be to tag half the players in the day update post and then the rest in a separate post.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
jigsaw-let-the-game-begin-meme_53_paused.jpg

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
There was a funny thing on cracked.com about how stupid one of those saw movies was where it had 2 people trapped in a torture dungeon and there was a cellphone in the room, and they got things further from than the cell phone. And at one point one of the characters had the choice between cutting off his own schackled leg and kill the other person in the room or grab the damn cellphone.....he chose to cut off his own leg and kill the other person. WHAT THE F******? If anything those movies should be laughed at. While they contain absolutely scary AF stuff they also contain basically as much "plot" as certain kinds of "movies" if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.