Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Player list full, but still accepting subs!

And we're almost ready! I've finished finalizing Role PMs and I plan on randomizing roles and sending out PMs soon. As such, at this point, I will kindly ask for no non-players to post in this thread any longer. If you are interested in being added as a sub, you may PM me instead. I will also kindly ask for all players to refrain from posting until I acknowledge that all PMs have been sent and the game is moving into confirmation phase.

There are also a few clarifications that I noticed while finishing the Role PMs that I will be adding to the OP for reference. For clarity's sake, I am also sharing them here in this post:

Pokémon-Related Abilities vs. Non-Pokémon Abilities
Most of the abilities in this game are Pokémon-related; these have names like the "Athena's Shellos" sample given in the OP. However, not all abilities are linked to a Pokémon in this way and they have completely different names that to do mention a Pokémon at all. Some roles in this game specifically reference Pokémon or Non-Pokémon abilities and interact with those in different ways, which is why I am clarifying this. If you have any questions about how this affects your role, please PM me.

Leaving the Party = Kill
Since this game has the theme of a party, lynches and kills in this game do not actually cause those characters to die; instead, they are simply forced to leave the party and not allowed to return. There are some abilities that make reference to people "leaving the party"; these all reference WW-kills in some way depending on context. If your Role PM has leaving the party references that you do not fully understand, simply PM me and I will explain it in non-flavour speak.

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game starting soon!

I've randomized roles to players and got everything ready, but I don't have enough time to send out all the role PMs before I need to start preparing dinner, and I don't want some people to get theirs right away but others have to wait, so I'm just going to hold off and send all PMs after dinner is done. As such, it'll probably be a couple more hours still. This is what happens when you have a housewife as a game host. :p Thank you all for your patience! <3

EDIT: 17:10 and Role PMs are now being distributed!

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Start! Everyone confirm your roles~

And all the roles should now be distributed! If you are a player, please post here to confirm receipt of your role. The game will officially begin once at least 80% of the players (20 people) have confirmed their roles, and once that happens (and I'm online) I will post the start of Night 0.

If you did not receive your PM or if you have any questions about your role, please PM me!

Confirmed

right

##CONFIRM: Role

Confirmed!

*insert name here* is ready!

Role Confirmed.

confirm

And now it's time for the GM to head to bed, so it doesn't look like we have enough confirmations to start up before I'm gone, but I'll be back early morning Euro time. In the meantime, feel free to continue confirming, and PM me with any problems or inquiries. <3

Confirming role PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back