Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - sign-ups open!

Camoclone said:
bbninjas said:
Good luck! And don't let Camo destroy you Day 1.

The fact that he called it mafia means he's good enough not to.

/me spams the like button

bbninjas said:
Innnnnn!!!!!

Can we use ##VOTE verbs? So... ##SHEERCOLD Athena?

Yep, that's why I specifically used "verb" and "unverb" in the rules rather than "vote" and "unvote". So long as the votes are ##ed and bolded, people can have fun with voting with whatever verbs they want.

Jarizard said:
This is my first game of pokebeach mafia! So keen!! IN

Achievement Unlocked: New person!

GREETINGS NEW PERSON

In other news, I should have all sign-ups so far listed in the OP; if I missed you, poke me.

We're already at 16 people, woohoo!

##IN

##Vote: in

In it to not die within the first couple days like the last few games.

This looks like it will be a good game. I'm in!

22 :O
T-t-three more :O
HYPE

How long after sign ups fill do you anticipate it'll be until the game starts Athena?

Awesome, more WW! In please :D
(I totally thought singups were full because you didn't leave numbers without names next to them in the signup list.)

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - No more player spots! Still accepting subs.

And full, wow! Got all my sign-ups in less than 19 hours; didn't expect that based on how slow things have been lately. :p Makes me wish I would have prepared for a larger game. Since I'm still working on roles, I could tweak hings to add another 5 roles and bring us up to 30 players. Are there enough potential players that would be interested? Feel free to discuss the idea.

Jeremy1026 said:
How long after sign ups fill do you anticipate it'll be until the game starts Athena?

I'm going to be busy over the weekend and on Tuesday and I still have some stuff to finish, so I expect roles to go out sometime on Wednesday. Once PMs are sent, there will be a Night 0.

rev3rsor said:
Awesome, more WW! In please :D
(I totally thought singups were full because you didn't leave numbers without names next to them in the signup list.)

That's why I bolded 25 players right above the list. :p Too much effort for me to fake numbers since I'm using list tags for the numbering.

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Should I extend to 30 players?

It depends. I think that if the game is built for 25 players, we should just go with that and have subs. No point risking throwing off the balance of the game when, looking at how PB has been going recently, subs would probably be heavily appreciated.

Though looking at the player list there's only a couple of players who I would consider in danger of being modkilled really, so this could turn out to be a very rewarding game with the smaller player numbers.

I wouldn't have offered to extend the number of players if I didn't think I could properly balance it. The hardest part would be deciding on additional guests to add to the invitation list. :p

(Wallace, Alder, Red.... maybe the guy who's the champion of the Orange League from the anime? Prof Oak? Any other ideas?)

That said, it would have to be a full 5 additional players.

In that case, I'd keep accepting subs and if you get 5 you could extend the game. That makes sense...

As for characters, how about the Orange League from the Orange Islands series? There's actually only 4 leaders and a champion, so it's a perfect fit n_n

I like the idea of adding Oak, Elm, Alder, Wallace, and Red if anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back