Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Should I extend to 30 players?

I don't think you should extend the amount of players. In recent games with 30 players there have been quite a few modkills and modkills can turn the game quite a lot.

Camoclone said:
I don't think you should extend the amount of players. In recent games with 30 players there have been quite a few modkills and modkills cant urn the game quite a lot.

This is more or less why I decided to aim for 25 players to begin with, but I really wasn't expecting the crazy turnout that I got.

But this is also why I asked for feedback. :p If people agree that that I should just leave at this, feel free to speak your mind, and if that's the general consensus, then I'll keep it at 25.

I'm gonna agree with Camo, stick with 25 since it's what you've planned for, with the recent inactivity of people 25 is safer, and then if you get others making them subs would be perfect! Subs would have been awesome for last game :)

RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Player list full, but still accepting subs!

Seems people are iffy at best (and mostly against) the idea of extending the game to more players, so I've decided against it for the time being, but I'm still happy to bring on more subs, so feel free to sub if you'd like to have a chance at joining in.

Otherwise, plan on role PMs going out sometime on Wednesday the 11th!

In the meantime, feel free to chat in thread, finish reading through the wall o' text in the OP, and ask me any questions you might have.

Please note that a lot of us TCG people will be gone next weekend due to regionals :p. I won't be able to get on at all that weekand.

25 please.

##DestroyCamoDayOne: Camoclone .

Oh oops game hasn't started yet :p

Jarizard said:

O:<

@Athena, do you have believable safe claims for scum? I believe Luis' game was turned due to the lack of major character safe-claims. Also... if you don't... probably shouldn't use the five you mentioned...

bbninjas said:
Jarizard said:

O:<

@Athena, do you have believable safe claims for scum? I believe Luis' game was turned due to the lack of major character safe-claims. Also... if you don't... probably shouldn't use the five you mentioned...

It says in the OP! 5 of the guests have been kidnapped, so safes will not be discernable from the real claims in the slightest.

Brilliant idea tbh.

I am illiterate. And, yeah, great idea!

Yeah, if you count the number of guests, it's 25 which is equal to the number of players. The mafia have kidnapped guests and will be disguised as them, which provides them with the proper number of safe name claims to use as needed. I'm very paranoid about always having safe claims available for the Mafia after my first game was basically ruined because of the lack of them.

Also, thanks for the head's up about Regionals, Camo. I think the timing should work out well for D1 to fall Saturday-Monday (Wed/Thurs for people to confirm Game Start, Thurs/Fri for Night 0). Might not be ideal for TCG folk, especially if a hammer happens, but at least you will be able to participate if the day goes full length and everyone should be back in time to act during Night phase at the latest.

I can be added as a sub if needed. Do let me know. Seems I was a little too late.

Also I hope there's no qt spies, they're broken.

I generally prefer to not comment on the presence or lack thereof of any specific roles, since it keeps people on their toes.

Except for game-ending fools. I hate that role and would never include one.

I remember trying to play in one of these waaaay back. Think it was the fourth or something. I got killed immediately and never got to learn the ropes. :C

If you're still adding subs, I'd like to be added on that list.

SotS said:
If you're still adding subs, I'd like to be added on that list.

I am indeed! :D

Room for another player?

Another player, no, but I'll be happy to add you on as a sub if you like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back