Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 1! Everyone come play! :D

rev3rsor said:
Hey Athena, I'm inclined to believe that you missed my vote (post 132), but never mind because ##UNOMGUS: Vom

You're right, I did. I went ahead and retroactively added it and then striked it out just so that it's accurately represented. It'll be included in the next official tally.

Squirtle Squad said:
Camoclone said:
Alright here we go. I'm Lance. I know that bbninjas is anti-town. Thank you for your help in this.

Care to elaborate?

No except that we will need to take a good look at you after your partner flips scum.

How do you figure? I'm just wondering why you would come out strong like that out of the blue, not vote the guy and expect everyone to go along with it. That's kinda dodgy..
I'd be keen for a Bb lynch, he commented before that he knew without a doubt that Celever was town, which only a wolf would know, correct?

Squirtle Squad said:
How do you figure? I'm just wondering why you would come out strong like that out of the blue, not vote the guy and expect everyone to go along with it. That's kinda dodgy..
I'd be keen for a Bb lynch, he commented before that he knew without a doubt that Celever was town, which only a wolf would know, correct?

I placed a vote earlier on BB and I'm not sure why it didn't count.

@Athena^

I'm not cornering on exactly how or what my role does at this point.

If we are going to finally get this day 1 over with could you not just give some actual evidence or something?

Camoclone said:
I placed a vote earlier on BB and I'm not sure why it didn't count.

@Athena^

Because I'm tired and don't notice everything. >___>

Since I've had a couple mistakes now, I may as well post an updated tally:

VOTE TALLY: Day 1 \o/

Valid through: Post 246

bbninjas (3): BigfootAUS (137), Squirtle Squad (146), Jarizard (230), Camoclone (215)
PMJ (2): Luispipe8 (112), Celever (122), Vom (150)
Chaos Jackal (2): BigfootAUS (94), Celever (97), bbninjas (98), Mr.Muffin (110), Lenny (113)
Wailord_2 (1): Reinforce (99)
Jarizard (1): TwistedTurtwig (147)
Teal (1): Brave Vesperia (228)
Machamp the Champion (1): bbninjas (119), bbninjas (194)
TwistedTurtwig (0): bbninjas (92)
Ice Espeon (0): Squirtle Squad (128)
rev3rsor (0): Vom (130)
Reinforce (0): Camoclone (208)
Vom (0): rev3rsor (132)
Celever (0): Camoclone (153), Squirtle Squad (166), bbninjas (183)

14 votes needed for Majority lynch. Numbers in parentheses give post numbers for the votes in question; strikethroughs indicate previous votes that have since been unvoted.

Votes either not bolded not been ##ed have not been added; otherwise, please feel free to point out any mistakes or missed votes.

Hmm two people voted for PMJ yet he has three? @Athena - is this right?
I thought you were concealing vote altering :p

Squirtle Squad said:
Hmm two people voted for PMJ yet he has three? @Athena - is this right?
I thought you were concealing vote altering :p

I am, I'm just not a perfect tallier*. :p And that's why I asked for people to tell me if there are any mistakes that they notice. Went ahead and fixed that in the current tally and a couple other minor things as well that I noticed.

(* - On the other forum where I play, my husband actually made a bot script that goes through threads and automatically adds up tallies, so it's been a very long time since I've had to tally by hand!)

lol, my bad, Athena.

##UNVOTE: PMJ

Camo, I trust you for now, for some reason. ninjas is acting somewhat different than last game, if you notice.

##VOTE:bbninjas

I still want a reaction from him.

*sees seven pages of posts*

*reads all the posts*

*slow claps for Celever*

So Camo, you've claimed that you know bbninjas is anti-town? I agree that he's been acting oddly this day phase, but why wouldn't you have started out today with that in the first place instead of going after Celever? It all seems to be pretty fishy if you ask me.

TwistedTurtwig said:
*sees seven pages of posts*

*reads all the posts*

*slow claps for Celever*

So Camo, you've claimed that you know bbninjas is anti-town? I agree that he's been acting oddly this day phase, but why wouldn't you have started out today with that in the first place instead of going after Celever? It all seems to be pretty fishy if you ask me.

A couple of reasons are possible. I might be able to use my role only during the day. Another reason might be that I wanted to at least get some reactions D1 other than from BB.

Squirtle Squad said:
If we are going to finally get this day 1 over with could you not just give some actual evidence or something?

You really shouldn't defend your partner this visibly as scum.

Forgot to mention that there is almost no reason that I would gambit like this as scum.

You don't get it! Luis pointed it out too! Bb is playing differently to how he usually plays and Id love to see the Bb lynch because I honestly believe he's scum.
I don't really see it as defending him I just think pushing a person with nothing to support your claim is weird
the way you're playing is weird too, but yeah I agree with you that if you were scum you would be silly to play it how you are, so I'm going to go with you
My hunch, your mysterious self confidence =
##vote: Bbninjas

Squirtle Squad said:
You don't get it! Luis pointed it out too! Bb is playing differently to how he usually plays and Id love to see the Bb lynch because I honestly believe he's scum.
I don't really see it as defending him I just think pushing a person with nothing to support your claim is weird
the way you're playing is weird too, but yeah I agree with you that if you were scum you would be silly to play it how you are, so I'm going to go with you
My hunch, your mysterious self confidence =
##vote: Bbninjas
Of course I get it. You and BB and possibly CJ are scum buddies. I don't need any post evidence against BB because I have role evidence.

For those lurking I'm taking note since we actually have things to work with now.

tl;dr Camoclone is probably right but being right doesn't mean Camo is confirmed town.

I think Camoclone has enough experience as a player that he would not do this on day one without a good reason to. It's possible that this is a scum gambit, but it's highly unlikely since this is day 1. If bbninjas flips town, Camoclone will get lynched, and trading 1 scum for 1 town is never in the scum's favor. To be scum and try this gambit so early in the game could only spell disaster if Camo was just trying to engineer a mislynch.

With that said, notice that Camoclone said bbninjas was anti-town, not that he was scum. Athena said that there may or may not be indie roles. It's not all that inconceivable that the scum could have a role to check alignments since indies are a threat to the scum as well as the town. It's possible that Camoclone or one of his scum partners has information that shows bbninjas is an indie, and Camoclone could just be the messenger because he is always super vocal on day one. Regardless, I will trust Camo here because even if he is scum, I'll gladly use his help to defeat a common enemy, especially when we luck out and get it on day one.

##VOTE: bbninjas

PMJ is smart guys. You should listen to him.

Lol didn't think of that, haha.
Originally I was thinking either camo or Bb are anti town, but with the inclusion of indies, camo could be anti town too.

I see what you're saying PMJ, and Camo is taking a huge risk with this play especially if Bb flips town, but I honestly believe he is town! Lets lynch Bb, and go from there, hes the best option right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back