Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 1! Everyone come play! :D

##UNVOTE: Celever

I gonna stick to vote and unvote from now on :p

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Camoclone said:
Welp. This is going to get interesting. I don't actually know what to think about Celever yet provided he doesn't get modkilled.

Agree. ALTHOUGH, I do have to say that, if the Scum team does have claims and that we can't role-claim, my bet is that the Scum didn't even bother to make claims. At least not yet, since it's not that helpful for them.

Camoclone said:
CJ is town for now. His activity is appreciated although unusual.

I actually haven't seen so many posts from CJ in a day. :p

Celever said:
Scorched Feathers
Jeremy1026
Jarizard
Teal
Cinesra
Machamp the Champion
Wailord_2
TheGuy
Brave Vesperia

The above users haven't posted at all, and only MtC has an excuse. I'd like to hear from everyone by the end of the day, whether I'm dead or alive at the time!

^This. I know some are pretty unactive (*cough*SF is the worst co-host*cough*), but some aren't. My main concerns from that list are Jeremy and Teal.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Oh, and ##Unvote: TwistedTurtwig.

We're not joking anymore.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod

Alight, just caught up with all the stuff!
I really don't know what to think anymore xD

Celever said:
Scorched Feathers
Jeremy1026
Jarizard
Teal
Cinesra
Machamp the Champion
Wailord_2
TheGuy
Brave Vesperia

The above users haven't posted at all, and only MtC has an excuse. I'd like to hear from everyone by the end of the day, whether I'm dead or alive at the time!
As for this, Wailord_2 and Jeremy are inactive in general and Brave Vesperia is sick. I don't know anything about anyone else though.
##UNLACKOFBETTEROPTION:pMJ

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer

I don't really buy Celever's role. I feel like an elite four member would have more than just one ability. I don't like how he gave up and role claimed so quickly after being called out on a bogus lynch suggestion which makes me more inclined to believe he's hiding something from his role and/or is scum.

Wailord_2

All's whale that ends whale

Sorry for not posting yet, but I haven't really had much to say. Nothing that has happened really seems noteworthy. I did find Celever's early claim odd, and now it seems like he might be modkilled for it. Honestly, no one that has been consistently posting so far seems suspicious yet, so I don't have much to say right now.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Hey guys.

Just to set the record straight, I never said I dislike day 1. I don't like rvs and I don't like no lynch. I think that most leads on d1 are shifty at best, which is why I'm not really sweating celever's accusation.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Hey everyone. Caught up with this thread a little bit ago but had to do something. As Vom stated, I am still sick so I apologize for sporadic activity.

I'm used Random.org since I have no idea who to actually vote for. The result came up as Teal, so:

##RANDOM: Teal

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Brave Vesperia said:
Hey everyone. Caught up with this thread a little bit ago but had to do something. As Vom stated, I am still sick so I apologize for sporadic activity.

I'm used Random.org since I have no idea who to actually vote for. The result came up as Teal, so:

##RANDOM: Teal
I think we're getting out of the RVS stage...

Celever said:
bbninjas said:
Flying to school now; don't kill me while I'm gone.

Wow! How far away from you is your school? o_O
5 minutes.

Jarizard

Aspiring Trainer

Do not worry younlings. For it is I your saviour here to deliver you all from darkness.

It says in the great book of Moses thou who art australian descend from the tribe of scum
##BibleBash: bbninjas

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Jarizard said:
Do not worry younlings. For it is I your saviour here to deliver you all from darkness.

It says in the great book of Moses thou who art australian descend from the tribe of scum
##BibleBash: bbninjas

Liar! And Liar is scum!

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Ohboy, I leave for a couple minutes to grab some hors d'oeuvres and it seems like one of our guests has spontaneously combusted! Who is that... Karen? Oh, yeah, I see one of her yellow heels few off into the bushes. What a shame, she was such a nice person. I hope the league doesn't have too hard of a time finding someone to replace her in the Elite Four. Oh, no, don't get up; I'll have one of the servants clean up the mess.

Celever was modkilled! He was Karen, one of the Elite 4 and an innocent member of the Indigo League faction. This modkill comes as a result of Celever's failure to read and comply with Rule 7-4 ("You may not screenshot or directly quote any GM communication, including Role PMs.") Since Celever was modkilled and not removed from the game by normal in-game means, he is ineligible for any votes or any further actions, including any actions that would function on the dead. This is why he exploded instead of leaving the party normally.

As a GM, I really hate modkilling players, but I feel like I had no choice in this matter. I hope the remaining players in the game will take this death as a warning to make sure that they have thoroughly read the rules for the game. If there is anything you feel that is unclear, please reach out to me.

I will have a morning tally up shortly.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

VOTE TALLY: Day 1 \o/

Valid through: Post 231

Chaos Jackal (2): BigfootAUS (94), Celever (97), bbninjas (98), Mr.Muffin (110), Lenny (113)
bbninjas (2): BigfootAUS (137), Squirtle Squad (146), Jarizard (230)
Wailord_2 (1): Reinforce (99)
Jarizard (1): TwistedTurtwig (147)
Teal (1): Brave Vesperioa (228)
PMJ (1): Luispipe8 (112), Celever (122), Vom (150)
TwistedTurtwig (0): bbninjas (92)
Ice Espeon (0): Squirtle Squad (128)
rev3rsor (0): Vom (130)
Machamp the Champion (1): bbninjas (119), bbninjas (194)
Reinforce (0): Camoclone (208)
Celever (0): Camoclone (153), Squirtle Squad (166), bbninjas (183)

14 votes needed for Majority lynch. Numbers in parentheses give post numbers for the votes in question; strikethroughs indicate previous votes that have since been unvoted.

Votes either not bolded not been ##ed have not been added; otherwise, please feel free to point out any mistakes or missed votes.

Luispipe8 said:
Oh, and ##Unvote: TwistedTurtwig.

We're not joking anymore.

You actually unvoted TT and revoted PMJ some time ago (post 112 for non-mods), so I have done nothing regards this post, just so you're aware.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

The only real rule in any game is that nobody ever bothers to read the rules until something bad happens.

Also, Cinesra, being an E4 member doesn't justify more than one ability. If we want to speak techinically, Blue should have a stronger role than the E4 because he is the former champion of Kanto in the games. As for Red's role, it should be so broken it would hurt badly to step on it. No, as Celever unwillingly proved, roles and status in the games have nothing to do with each other except the Pokemon listed. And if scum has names, even more so full safe claims (@Athena: Do they, or you cannot answer?), taking apart role PMs is all the more problematic than it already is.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Chaos Jackal said:
And if scum has names, even more so full safe claims (@Athena: Do they, or you cannot answer?)...

I am going to be purposefully ambiguous and say only that scum have all the tools necessarily to make accurate fake claims should they choose to do so at some point during the game.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer

Ooft... I'm taking that as safe claims are provided... That makes things harder...

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

No joke.

Athena said:
Safe claims are a nice idea in general, but very important if you have a game that is flavour-based. For example, if you have a game where the townies are superheroes and the scum are super villains, then all the innos need to do to find the scum is to have everyone post a name claim in the thread. Scum are at a severe disadvantage in this case because they can't make up a claim because they don't know if an innocent already has that role name.

How much detail you want to put into a fake claim is up to you. Generally speaking, it's a good idea to give your scum enough information that they can claim in thread and have the claim pass muster of its own accord. If you allow people to copy GM information, you'd probably want to make an entire fake role PM for them to share.

Mostly this kind of thing is important because it's much more fun (for town and scum alike) for people to find scum based on actions, lies, etc. rather than for silly meta-reasons regarding claim details and such.

Based on this and the fact that this is a flavor-based game where we aren't allowed to directly quote the GM, I'm gonna suggest that scum have enough information to screw us over. So personally, role claiming in this game isn't even worth of attention.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Alright here we go. I'm Lance. I know that bbninjas is anti-town. Thank you for your help in this.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

Hey Athena, I'm inclined to believe that you missed my vote (post 132), but never mind because ##UNOMGUS: Vom

I wonder what role Celever had... it's a pity to see a modkill (and loss of a townie) so early.

welp, no more RVS for me. and yeah, claiming is going to be much less effective if scum have safe claims. This looks to be a bit stacked against us so far...

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer

Camoclone said:
Alright here we go. I'm Lance. I know that bbninjas is anti-town. Thank you for your help in this.

Care to elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.