Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 1! Everyone come play! :D

Squirtle Squad said:
Lol didn't think of that, haha.
Originally I was thinking either camo or Bb are anti town, but with the inclusion of indies, camo could be anti town too.

I see what you're saying PMJ, and Camo is taking a huge risk with this play especially if Bb flips town, but I honestly believe he is town! Lets lynch Bb, and go from there, hes the best option right now...
I'm not taking a risk if I'm telling the truth and am town.

Hmm... Camo wants a response. Weird. He generally lets you respond not forces >.>

Camoclone said:
##UNVOTE: REINFORCE
##VOTE: BBNINJAS
I like this post simply to show I've seen it.

Camoclone said:
Alright here we go. I'm Lance. I know that bbninjas is anti-town. Thank you for your help in this.
Now who did you do this to in the last game or two...

rev3rsor said:
Hey Athena, I'm inclined to believe that you missed my vote (post 132), but never mind because ##UNOMGUS: Vom

I wonder what role Celever had... it's a pity to see a modkill (and loss of a townie) so early.

welp, no more RVS for me. and yeah, claiming is going to be much less effective if scum have safe claims. This looks to be a bit stacked against us so far...
Celever's role claim here.

Squirtle Squad said:
Camoclone said:
Alright here we go. I'm Lance. I know that bbninjas is anti-town. Thank you for your help in this.
Care to elaborate?
This feels a bit weird - like something Camo would say not SS. Probably means nothing though.

Squirtle Squad said:
If we are going to finally get this day 1 over with could you not just give some actual evidence or something?
His evidence is basically I was 'confident' that Celever was Town.

Luispipe8 said:
lol, my bad, Athena.

##UNVOTE: PMJ

Camo, I trust you for now, for some reason. ninjas is acting somewhat different than last game, if you notice.

##VOTE:bbninjas

I still want a reaction from him.
Read around then.

Camoclone said:
Camoclone said:
Squirtle Squad said:
If we are going to finally get this day 1 over with could you not just give some actual evidence or something?

You really shouldn't defend your partner this visibly as scum.

I love how as soon as Camo mentioned this, you (SS) decided to vote me.

Camoclone said:
Forgot to mention that there is almost no reason that I would gambit like this as scum.
Gambit? If scum, and you posted this, would be you gambling your safe claim or something? Or gambling being lynched if you are wrong?

Squirtle Squad said:
You don't get it! Luis pointed it out too! Bb is playing differently to how he usually plays and Id love to see the Bb lynch because I honestly believe he's scum.
I don't really see it as defending him I just think pushing a person with nothing to support your claim is weird
the way you're playing is weird too, but yeah I agree with you that if you were scum you would be silly to play it how you are, so I'm going to go with you
My hunch, your mysterious self confidence =
##vote: Bbninjas
Complete bandawagon here.

And, Camo, you want a reaction. I can't react if there is nothing to react against except for votes, and you saying "bb is antitown" while everyone else is saying "bb is acting different".

bbninjas said:
Hmm... Camo wants a response. Weird. He generally lets you respond not forces >.>

I don't want or need a response actually.

bbninjas said:
And, Camo, you want a reaction. I can't react if there is nothing to react against except for votes, and you saying "bb is antitown" while everyone else is saying "bb is acting different".

You are anti town because my role says so.

Camoclone said:
bbninjas said:

Via action or via flavour? If it is by flavour tell me what role I am.

bbninjas said:
Camoclone said:

Action. Flavor wouldnt give that away.

Luispipe8 said:
Celever said:
Scorched Feathers
Jeremy1026
Jarizard
Teal
Cinesra
Machamp the Champion
Wailord_2
TheGuy
Brave Vesperia

The above users haven't posted at all, and only MtC has an excuse. I'd like to hear from everyone by the end of the day, whether I'm dead or alive at the time!

^This. I know some are pretty unactive (*cough*SF is the worst co-host*cough*), but some aren't. My main concerns from that list are Jeremy and Teal.
*profound sobbing*
In other news, I legitimately didn't think the game had started and didn't check PB for like, a week. Good job me.
Give me a moment to read into things, but I must say that Celever, you did a beautiful job of being modkilled *claps*
Beat me, guys. (?)

This is when they all run to the scum chat and try to figure out how to get through this.

Camoclone said:
bbninjas said:

Okay then.

And it looks like the day will actually end in 12 hours or so. Yay. And I'm the majority. Yay.
First things first: I'm Cynthia. Second, Camo when did you target me? Night 0 or Day?

Camoclone said:
This is when they all run to the scum chat and try to figure out how to get through this.

I am actually trying to check a few role things with Athena, thankyou very much.

bbninjas said:
Camoclone said:

Okay then.

And it looks like the day will actually end in 12 hours or so. Yay. And I'm the majority. Yay.
First things first: I'm Cynthia. Second, Camo when did you target me? Night 0 or Day?

Why does it matter?

Camoclone said:
bbninjas said:
Okay then.

Why does it matter?

Because it is related with my role.

I don't want to give info about my role away unless absolutely necessary.

I don't even think I'm going to vote today because day 1 never ends pretty
bbninjas x Camoclone best ship

I also dont want to give you info to help your safeclaim if thats what you are doing now.

Camoclone said:

I have an ability that activates either during the Day or during the Night. I would like to know if you triggered it, hence why you think I am antitown.

There was no bandwagon there Bb, you're playing differently, and im sure you're not town aligned.

In other news im horrified that cynthia was one of the kidnapped... (Assuming Bb is town) the best trainer in the world gets beaten by team rocket! That sucks.

bbninjas said:
Camoclone said:

I have an ability that activates either during the Day or during the Night. I would like to know if you triggered it, hence why you think I am antitown.

Nevermind, don't answer. I know when you targeted me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back