Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 1! Everyone come play! :D

Celever just in case do you have any immediate thoughts / is PMJ actually a legit scummy player for you?

Celever said:
Camoclone said:
Explain...

Quit farming, Camo. He's already eluded that he has some kind of power role, and that should be enough of a hint for you to not pressure him now.

Ahhhh... I will just let this guy defend me for the moment then...

/me sighs

Why the heck do you guys feel so inclined to claim or even hint? It's incredibly helpful for scum.

Athena said:
The members of Team Rocket have kidnapped a number of these guests, this giving themselves appropriately named cover roles to help avoid a massclaim situation.

There it is... I am not entirely sure if this means that scum have safeclaims or if their roles list an Gym Leader/E4/Champion as a name, but either way I wouldn't give much basis to role reveals. Just for future reference.

And no, bbninjas saying "definitely" is more likely due to Celever quoting his role (something unlikely to have been done by a wolf, unless we are just that lucky) rather than a hint to a role. Unless his role somehow triggered when Celever revealed, which is improbable, all his previous actions point towards him knowing nothing about Celever (or pretending not to in case he is a wolf).

I do think that PMJ is an actual semi-legitimate case, and unless something better comes up is probably who I would suggest for the lynch target today. However, I clearly don't have a lot to go off of, so you may as well ignore me :p

For the record, I think that Vom has acted very towny today. I also think that Camo is town thus far. bbninjas is leaning town, and then I'm sorta leaning scum with CJ just because of his "joke". I feel like if that plan had actually gained a following he wouldn't have claimed it was a joke. Squirtle Squad has done a lot of bandwagoning and really tried to push the "lynch an inactive" idea, but he's new to this, so I'll let you guys be the judge of how scummy that is.

Athena headed to bed roughly an hour ago, so I have 7-8 hours (a.k.a my night time >_<) before I am most likely modkilled, just pointing it out. Let's try and get stuff done in that time ;).

...then again, I may be wrong.

Seriously, Camo is right, and I can't believe I agree with him twice in a day. You guys really need to stop trying to reveal something about yourselves. It helps the informed minority more than it does the uninformed majority.

I love how the assumptions are flowing in the morning.

##UNVOTE: CELEVER
##VOTE: REINFORCE

Camoclone said:
* Camoclone sighs

Why the heck do you guys feel so inclined to claim or even hint? It's incredibly helpful for scum.

Well tbf it can be a useful thing to do, because it gives claims more weight once they are made.

Of course in a game without Role PM claims, it doesn't hold as much... well... weight!

Your fault for living on the other side of the planet:p.

Celever, if you honestly believe I would let a dice roll decide anything for me, including my vote, then go ahead and vote for me. Personally, I hate leaving stuff to luck though.

Chaos Jackal said:
Your fault for living on the other side of the planet:p.

Celever, if you honestly believe I would let a dice roll decide anything for me, including my vote, then go ahead and vote for me. Personally, I hate leaving stuff to luck though.

He didn't want to play my Ditto Tourny due to random-based battling ;~;

CJ is town for now. His activity is appreciated although unusual.

##UNVOTE: REINFORCE
##VOTE: BBNINJAS

Scorched Feathers
Jeremy1026
Jarizard
Teal
Cinesra
Machamp the Champion
Wailord_2
TheGuy
Brave Vesperia

The above users haven't posted at all, and only MtC has an excuse. I'd like to hear from everyone by the end of the day, whether I'm dead or alive at the time!

Flying to school now; don't kill me while I'm gone.

Well... there are those who consider school to be lethal...

bbninjas said:
Flying to school now; don't kill me while I'm gone.

Wow! How far away from you is your school? o_O

##un(whatever my verb was!): Celever

Wording wise his win condition checks out, but then again it would if Athena gave full claims...
Though Celever, scum will probably target you to die... (If you aren't scum :p )

I'm bandwagoning purely Cos it's day 1.. Unless someone comes out and tells us they're scum whoever gets lynched will have been a shot in the dark...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back