Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 1! Everyone come play! :D

Celever said:
bbninjas said:
Am I the only one who thinks Celever is not wanting to die? I should not be required to explain but...
You use this excuse nearly every time you are targeted early. And, Elite 4 and Champions of no means suggest power roles (<directed at SS).

That's because it's true. That's not an excuse, because every time Camo targets me, I'm lynched. For whatever reason I can't defend myself on this site, so it's whatever. This is already game over for me, so that's why I'm acting like this...

Anyone play WWXXIII, or was that just me? Camo died before Celever, for goodness sake.

bbninjas said:
Celever said:
That's because it's true. That's not an excuse, because every time Camo targets me, I'm lynched. For whatever reason I can't defend myself on this site, so it's whatever. This is already game over for me, so that's why I'm acting like this...

Anyone play WWXXIII, or was that just me? Camo died before Celever, for goodness sake.

I had to claim on D1 because of Camo and was under a lot of suspicion henceforth in that game.

A few posts of Celever in WWXXIII during Day 1; targeted by Camo:
Celever said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
##VOTE: Celever

Reasoning please. From what I can tell this is a bandwagon on someone you were lynching moments ago, which is our first example of scummy behaviour this game! :)

Celever said:
angel-normal(b).gif

Hello everyone! I'm Angel Starr, and I've been accused of scummery to the first degree. Let me blow these points off one by one...

angellunches.png

...but it may take a while. Lunch, anyone?

Camoclone said:
Your point being?

angel-queen(a).gif

This behaviour from you is not uncommon against a townie, and as such should not be a factor against me! You have no basis for your accusations, and the fact that people have jumped on this lynch from my semi-poor reactions is stupid.

I didn't expect it to.

Why do it then?

This is a scummy post. What if AtE was just doing RVS? And even if this was a real vote (which apparently it was) AtE is a new player. This is kind of a big reaction to a small vote.

angel-smiling(b).gif

Dear, I was just trying to spark some discussion and laying down a bit of pressure. I was known as the Cough-Up Queen you know! I think you're reading too much into this.[/b]

There wasn't really anything to reply to and as I said before I was doing other things. Bringing attention to a small thing like me not replying to a small post is silly.

angel-lunch(b).gif

Let me give it to you straight. You tried to pull the same trick on me this game than you did last game, and then backpedaled on your strategy when I shot it down early. I wanted a reaction from my initial reply because it completely blew your plans out of the water, and it worked.

It also revealed my Phoenix Wright persona for the time being, but oh well!

It wasn't RVS since AtE provided a case later however it very well could have been at the time that Celever replied. I agree that was a big reaction.

angel-mad(a).gif

Once again, I must respectfully disagree with your accusations. I was trying to spark a bit of discussion by getting AtA to explain his reasoning; nothing more, nothing less. It was hardly a big initial reaction, and from there I was just arguing my case, and trying to spark discussion. I guess I managed my intention, but the discussion is falsely on me!

You are over exaggerating. I doubt your vote was in anyones mind. And it wasn't a wagon.

angel-smiling(b).gif

Once again, I respectfully disagree. A player should keep a loose idea on the votes at all times, and even if they didn't remember it was ME who voted them, they should have known that someone had done.

I don't see your point. I'm active and Celever is active. Nothing more nothing less.

I agree. Odd conclusion for Drac to draw, but not a scummy one

And I'm Angel Starr right now! Comments in bold. Not all of them have a .gif, so be careful!

Celever said:
Elgyem
Alignment: Town
You are an alien who has come from another planet as a scout to check what kind of life is lead on this planet.

Ability: Activity Check
Use: once every night
You may PM me a player name. You will be told if that player used any non-passive ability that night.

This is just how I play. I tried to explain this to you guys in Reign of Terror so that you wouldn't target me at the start of every game. Now that it's happened twice (in a row!) I'm hoping you won't target me for my play style again.

(Yeah I claimed a bit earlier than I said but... I'm bored :3)

As town, much more calm ^
Now, in WWXXIV, when I pressured Celever in QT, you can see how he is fretting.
As scum, much more worried v
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/wTwCxRR4eW9
768 - 780 (particularly 779)

And if you want to check out the fretting against TT... well, good idea.

tl;dr
  • Celever frets when scum, is calmer when Town
  • Celever and Camo are most definitely not on the same team, unless Celever is acting extremely well...
  • Celever is fretting now.

So I'll add more vote:
##UNWELCOME: Machamp the Champion
##SQUASH: Celever

@Celever Camo was not convinced (well, appeared not to be convinced) with your role claim.

Celever said:
Just watch what you say today, because lynching me will be a detriment for the town...

Athena said:
You are Karen, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a member of the Elite Four of the Indigo League that specializes in Dark-type Pokémon.

Win Condition: All members of Team Rocket (the scum faction) must be removed from the game, along with any other anti-town factions.

You have the following ability:

Karen’s Umbreon (active): Your Umbreon loves the nighttime and is very active, having the best night vision of all the Pokémon at the party. Each Night you can set your Umbreon to watch a player of your choice, and you will learn the names of all players that act on them, if anyone.

I can't even be bothered to try and defend myself today, so there's my Role PM. Hopefully after I claim for the 2nd time on Day 1 as town you guys'll stop pressuring me on day 1, since this isn't gonna change.

I'm not sure what just happened or why the heck he claimed.

Camoclone said:
I'm not sure what just happened or why the heck he claimed.

I don't like pressure on Day 1, so I wanted to stop the lynch before I claim later on in the day meaning we've just wasted a day.

Nothing wrong with Celevers claim yet but I'm not so sure why he was so trigger happy. The real question is why he posted this:
Celever said:
Just watch what you say today, because lynching me will be a detriment for the town...
Obviously lynching a townie hurts town but if this wasn't AtE I want to know why not. The way he worded that I thought he might have been implying that he was a super power role.

Camoclone said:
Nothing wrong with Celevers claim yet but I'm not so sure why he was so trigger happy. The real question is why he posted this:
Celever said:
Obviously lynching a townie hurts town but if this wasn't AtE I want to know why not. The way he worded that I thought he might have been implying that he was a super power role.

I said "watch". I even bolded "watch" in my post where I claimed, because I'm a watcher.

Celever said:
bbninjas said:
Am I the only one who thinks Celever is not wanting to die? I should not be required to explain but...
You use this excuse nearly every time you are targeted early. And, Elite 4 and Champions of no means suggest power roles (<directed at SS).

That's because it's true. That's not an excuse, because every time Camo targets me, I'm lynched. For whatever reason I can't defend myself on this site, so it's whatever.

You can't defend yourself if you don't try. You are correct.

Athena said:
[*]You may not screenshot or directly quote any GM communication, including Role PMs. If you wish to share your role or anything else said by me, you must paraphrase my words.

For starters, you should read the rules.

And honestly, in this game I don't wanna bother with role claims. Athena said that scum is provided with at least names, if not full safe claims, so a role reveal isn't something I'd pay that much attention to.

Uh, well, Celever is definitely clear.

Welp. This is going to get interesting. I don't actually know what to think about Celever yet provided he doesn't get modkilled.

bbninjas said:

I wouldn't say definitely but the fact that he eluded to it earlier helps him out a bit.

##UNSQUASH: Celever
##RECOGNISE: Machamp the Champion

Chaos Jackal said:
Athena said that scum is provided with at least names, if not full safe claims, so a role reveal isn't something I'd pay that much attention to.

At least that's what I think, but I may remember wrong.

Camoclone said:
bbninjas said:

I wouldn't say definitely but the fact that he eluded to it earlier helps him out a bit.

Celever is definitely clear.

bbninjas said:
##UNSQUASH: Celever
##RECOGNISE: Machamp the Champion

He is probably still on the way home.

Chaos Jackal said:
Athena said:
[*]You may not screenshot or directly quote any GM communication, including Role PMs. If you wish to share your role or anything else said by me, you must paraphrase my words.

For starters, you should read the rules.

And honestly, in this game I don't wanna bother with role claims. Athena said that scum is provided with at least names, if not full safe claims, so a role reveal isn't something I'd pay that much attention to.

Uhh...I....but.......

I'm gonna talk to Athena and see if we can get something sorted out, but if I'm modkilled... Whoops. Sorry guys x_x

Camoclone said:
bbninjas said:
Celever is definitely clear.

Explain...

Quit farming, Camo. He's already eluded that he has some kind of power role, and that should be enough of a hint for you to not pressure him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back