Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror

How do you plan on enforcing the "no liking posts after you're dead" rule? Likes aren't time stamped.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.

PMJ said:
How do you plan on enforcing the "no liking posts after you're dead" rule? Likes aren't time stamped.

The way I see it, it means "don't like any posts that are posted after your in-game death."

TheGuy

Member since '09

Meaty said:
PMJ said:

The way I see it, it means "don't like any posts that are posted after your in-game death."

That's pretty much what I meant. I also would hope players would refrain from liking posts that occurred before their death before their death. I'm just hoping for people to be able to quickly say they agree with an idea and not have to post it.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I understand what you mean, but typically, if you give people an inch, they will take a mile. Personally I would just ban it outright; it makes things far simpler.

That said, if you feel like experimenting with this method and seeing if that works, then more power to you and I hope it works well.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Oh no... I look forward to abusing it :p. In all seriousness you should account that it gives town a slight advantage.

TheGuy

Member since '09

Chaos Jackal said:
French Revolution? Yes please. In.

It's basically a real life example of a mafia game.

Camoclone said:
Oh no... I look forward to abusing it :p. In all seriousness you should account that it gives town a slight advantage.

I'm okay with any kind of use of likes so long as people who died aren't liking posts to try and hint at who scum is. Although I'm all for using likes as evidence against someone. I want to try it, I'm just hoping that just like how people don't post or communicate after they're dead they won't like as well.

Also, we've got a lot more time to get the final third of sign ups as WanderingWolf's game is now four days behind schedule.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

I'll join as a replacement. I don't have all that much free time to play another WW game, but I'll help out if you need more people to play/need a replacement.

Lugia123

Well I suppose I should try werewolf so... In for the first time!

TheGuy

Member since '09

We've got five spots left and a lot of time left until we can start with the delay in WanderingWolf's game. We should get to thirty by the time things ever get on track with Wander's wifi and game.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Starting tomorrow, I'll be leaving for vacation, and I most likely won't have wifi until I return on Sunday the 27th. Hopefully the game won't have gotten too underway by then, or I can find a hotspot somewhere, but I thought it'd be best just to let TheGuy know in case of any complications.

sillykyle

boop

Speaking of vacations, I'm actually gonna be internetless until August 16th starting this Sunday, so go ahead and put me in the replacements list.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.

Coincidentally, I'll be on vacation during the exact same time as TwistedTurtwig. I should have wifi and everything the whole time, I just might not be super active.

Status
Not open for further replies.