Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror

TwistedTurtwig said:
Starting tomorrow, I'll be leaving for vacation, and I most likely won't have wifi until I return on Sunday the 27th. Hopefully the game won't have gotten too underway by then, or I can find a hotspot somewhere, but I thought it'd be best just to let TheGuy know in case of any complications.
QFT... I'm not doing any Werewolf until then.

This is exactly why hosting werewolf games during Summer is a bad idea...

Celever said:
Not really... Especially because this one hasn't even started yet.

Camoclone said:
Celever said:

But you won't be able to start the game until you have a sufficient number of active members, and even then the game's activity will be annoyingly low. Especially in the later part (basically from today onwards) because pretty much the whole world is now off school.

Celever said:
Camoclone said:

But you won't be able to start the game until you have a sufficient number of active members, and even then the game's activity will be annoyingly low. Especially in the later part (basically from today onwards) because pretty much the whole world is now off school.

I find it rather ironic that the fact that during school, everyone is really active, but then during Summer Break, something that gives everyone time to do pretty much everything, no one is around to do anything.

TheGuy, if you can, would you be able to set a fixed date for this to start? I'm not sure that Day 3 will happen in WW's game. Nothing against him, just this wouldn't be the first time he left a werewolf/mafia game unfinished.

Haunted Water said:
TheGuy, if you can, would you be able to set a fixed date for this to start? I'm not sure that Day 3 will happen in WW's game. Nothing against him, just this wouldn't be the first time he left a werewolf/mafia game unfinished.

I'm not allowed to start until either WW's game is either canceled or reaches Day 3. I posted this game when Day 2 was supposed to start with the objective of only being open for 1 Game Day and and Game Night but that didn't turn out as planned.

Electimortar said:
Lemme get in this

Welcome back to Werewolf! (I'm pretty sure the last game you played was the last time I hosted.)

If WW's game is canceled tomorrow then this game will close signups on Wednesday at 8 pm EST and roles will be sent out thereafter and Night 0 will begin.

I'll be away about a week, 30th - 7th.
Since that may be quite a hinderence for the game, feel free to move me to subs.

Just a heads up, if WWs game does end up getting canceled, you can go ahead and add me to the sign up list. I have time for 1 Werewolf game, at least.

Well it got cancelled, so what does that mean for our start time?

Meaty said:
Well it got cancelled, so what does that mean for our start time?

TheGuy said:
If WW's game is canceled tomorrow then this game will close signups on Wednesday at 8 pm EST and roles will be sent out thereafter and Night 0 will begin.

/submits a late application for this game

Drohn said:
In. I'll try to do better this time.

One more player left until we're full! If we fill up before sign ups close I'll send roles out earlier and we can start the night a bit early.

Scorched Feathers said:
oh my god
Drohn is playing
we're screwed now D:

He was easy to see through in the last resistance game so let's hope that Cary's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back