Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror

o.o

I'm pretty new to Forum WW still.. I'm not even sure my last game counts, since I basically confessed being aligned with the SK, because I didn't understand my role. >.< Lynched day 1.

Drohn said:
o.o

I'm pretty new to Forum WW still.. I'm not even sure my last game counts, since I basically confessed being aligned with the SK, because I didn't understand my role. >.< Lynched day 1.

Seleno tho o.o
but still hope you play better this time, baka ;o

The only way to get better is to practice! Of course, I've played dozens of games and I'm still terrible... but I'm also much better than I used to be. >_>

Give Drohn a break. In my second werewolf game ever I claimed wolf. In my first one I spouted out cryptic rhymes like "Red Wolf, Blue Wolf, One Wolf, Two Wolf" and "Wolfy must think like wolfy to find wolfy".

In my first game I showed up to vote once on D3 and that was all the participation I ever did. I didn't even read the thread.

Camoclone said:
Give Drohn a break. In my second werewolf game ever I claimed wolf. In my first one I spouted out cryptic rhymes like "Red Wolf, Blue Wolf, One Wolf, Two Wolf" and "Wolfy must think like wolfy to find wolfy".
wtfffff lol

Teal said:
Camoclone said:
wtfffff lol

Aha... I found em. I'm pretty sure you'd rather have Drohn than noob Camoclone. These were all posted during a 24 hour time span. Needless to say I've gotten better over countless games.

I call for an all out role reveal. I'm VT, what are you guys? Reveal yourselves you bad bad wolfs!!! Come to papa.
Don't lose hope! The wolf will bite the bone they always do. Remember their bark is worse then there bite.
Keep it under control! This is werewolf we're talking about.
One wolf Two wolf
Red wolf Blue wolf
Nighty nighty good night. Try as you might it's their bedtime tonight.
Lie alert: he lies.
Is this true? Am I lynched? Oh well what a feat.
A wolf is like a dog. Dogs can be tamed. To win we must tame the wolves.

Luispipe8 said:
Hm, thinking of joining this... Sure, In.

Roles will be sent out when I get to my home computer late tonight.

Wow I have no idea who half of you are this is gonna be interesting also thanks Guy for having me back ;-)

Camoclone said:
Camoclone said:
Camoclone said:
hahahahahahahaha

Alright, I'm home and I'm going to send out roles. From here on out the only posts in the thread shall be to confirm your role. Night will begin immediately after the receival of roles and will end Monday July 28th at 11:59 PM EST. Send in your roles and if you're not using it send "No Action" just so I know.

TheGuy said:
Alright, I'm home and I'm going to send out roles. From here on out the only posts in the thread shall be to confirm your role. Night will begin immediately after the receival of roles and will end Monday July 28th at 11:59 PM EST. Send in your roles and if you're not using it send "No Action" just so I know.

Confirmed.

alex: Delete some PM's You're full and I can't send you your role. When you do so, post here.

EDIT: I'd also like to remind you that Lethal Roles may not be used Night 0.

TheGuy said:
alex: Delete some PM's You're full and I can't send you your role. When you do so, post here.

EDIT: I'd also like to remind you that Lethal Roles may not be used Night 0.

Don't I have unlimited PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back