Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 4 ends Saturday Feb 15 at 12 PM EST

Why is it so hard to believe that Teal isn't a Seer? I thought it was pretty obvious that his first post was just a discussion-generating post, and that a Seer (especially Teal) wouldn't be so obvious about finding a wolf.

Teal said:
1) I don't have zero posts beforehand.

I think alex meant that was your first post of the day, not in the game,

I think your reaction, claiming miller, seemed really desperate and unnecessary. Wolfs generally get quite desperate as the game progresses to the later stages. Your reaction just didn't seem like something a townie would do.

Latest stages? We're in a game of 32 players, with only a third dead. That's not latest stages.
And wolves don't get desperate if they wanna win. Much more beginning to throw around suspicions when they're perfectly safe, and claiming miller without knowing if they have been seered.
@alex: Why am I not surprised?

Why did you vote for me? I don't even post a lot...

That doesn't make sense, really, err.. Did I miss something?

I'm still thinking Chaos is a Wolf, but I'm no so sure about that. But in the other hand Teal may be a Wolf and she is trying to convince us that Chaos is a wolf but he really isn't. But after reading all those long posts (you should include a TL;DR each time you do one of those long posts) I don't know on whom to vote. Machamp, did you find something interesting?

Eron said:

Because he thinks your posts seem like something a wolf would say.

Grant, protip, saying a new player is a wolf, then not giving any reasons other than "read their posts" isn't helping them get better, weather they're a wolf or not. His posts seem more like nub town to me (no offense, Eron. Everyone starts out as a nub).

Eron said:
Machamp, did you find something interesting?

Still haven't done anything yet. You're allowed to do it too, you know.

Machamp The Champion said:
Eron said:

Because he thinks your posts seem like something a wolf would say.

Grant, protip, saying a new player is a wolf, then not giving any reasons other than "read their posts" isn't helping them get better, weather they're a wolf or not. His posts seem more like nub town to me (no offense, Eron. Everyone starts out as a nub).

Eron said:
Machamp, did you find something interesting?

Still haven't done anything yet. You're allowed to do it too, you know.
Np with that.

It's just that I would have to read a lot of pages because I am new and Idk the plot of this, but I'll try.

I said later, not latest. Generally wolves are 1/4th of the total players, which would be 8; 7 now as WW is dead. 7/22 with a lynch and at least one nightkill a night. If we don't start lynching wolves it means the game could easily be more than halfway over.

RaichuGirl said:
I said later, not latest. Generally wolves are 1/4th of the total players, which would be 8; 7 now as WW is dead. 7/22 with a lynch and at least one nightkill a night. If we don't start lynching wolves it means the game could easily be more than halfway over.

8 wolves? That'd be ridiculous. It's probably more like 6 (including WW), maaaaaaaaybe 7 if there are little to none dangerous Indies.

If there are 7 wolves left I don't think we won't stand much of a chance. x.x

Not really sure what to say here, but I need three posts not to get mod killed. :p I read everything so far. I still can't tell who looks like a wolf. (I'm a noob at this)

Chaos Jackal doesn't seem wolf-like to me. If anything he seems to be posting the most in here to find out who is. :p

RaichuGirl said:

Impossible. Usually, wolves are about 1/5th of the population, which would be 6; even if they're usually more, in this game you can't really help it, having ten wolves would make the scum team too strong, unless there are many vanilla wolves or many wolves with the same abilities. As MTC said, 6 is the most probable, with 7 being the very improbable but still possible scenario, meaning that right now, we face 6 wolves at the most. There are 12 active players. If half of them are scum, then we're talking about the end of the game since the day is gonna end in a massive modkill. If the wolves are 5 but they're all active, then the town still has a chance if they kill a wolf today, and then every day after this. If the wolves are 6, and are all active, even a wolf lynch won't help, since we're gonna end up in 6 town/5 wolves, and the NK ends it.

My belief is that right now we're facing three wolves at the most (the rest are inactives). If there were more, they could easily wait till I got a vote or two and then bandwagon me within 10 minutes, taking me out and hugely increasing their chances of winning. If we face three wolves, then, after a town lynch, the modkill and the NK, we have 7 town/3 scum. That is still a pretty bad matchup. If a wolf is lynched, then it's 8/2, which is acceptable. With 2 wolves active it's even easier, as with a town lynch it comes down to 8/2, a rather good final matchup, while in case of a wolf's lynch, it's 9/1, which is a very good analogy.

From the above, you can obviously understand that the only reason for a wolf to get desperate is if there are only two active wolves. Three active wolves can take a loss of their own and still manage to win. Two can't do that. You can try and lynch me, and if you do I hope I am right about the active wolves being three or less, otherwise we pretty much kiss victory goodbye.

There's still the option of trying to lynch Palutena; this will ensure that we're not killing a townie, but it also makes almost certain that we won't be killing a wolf. Plus, if Astra says the truth and he really is bulletproof, then we're wasting the lynch.

Chaos Jackal said:
From the above, you can obviously understand that the only reason for a wolf to get desperate is if there are only two active wolves. Three active wolves can take a loss of their own and still manage to win. Two can't do that. You can try and lynch me, and if you do I hope I am right about the active wolves being three or less, otherwise we pretty much kiss victory goodbye.

There's still the option of trying to lynch Palutena; this will ensure that we're not killing a townie, but it also makes almost certain that we won't be killing a wolf. Plus, if Astra says the truth and he really is bulletproof, then we're wasting the lynch.

I was about to change my mind about you, but then I read the bit about Palutena, which literally goes against the entire rest of your post.

How exactly? We've already been through that. Astra is safe option, maybe (since he's almost certainly not a townie), but if he's bulletproof, it's still a waste of a lynch. And going for him doesn't really put us in a better position. Pretty much, what I said is that the PP option is rather unviable.

No, what you said was "there is still the option of Palutena".

I listed possibilities and options. What happens if we lynch town. What happens if we lynch scum. And of course, a confirmed indie.

"There is still the option; but; plus; so it has a good chance to be a waste." Thus, it's rather unviable.

I don't get how it came to you as contradictory. Lynching an indie is an additional option, with its own arguments. It doesn't contradict the rest of the post.

I really think Chaos Jackal is town but I don't think I can really give strong enough reasoning to persuade you guys other wise. Eron is being nub scum who doesn't want to get modkilled and is just going with the wagons and such. Palutena lynch gives us info but I'm almost certain Eron is scum. We need to lynch scum but the modkillings and Palutena's flip (or bp proof) will aslo be a viable option in giving us enough info.

Lying Palutena is possibly the worst thing we could do if he is lying. That would get rid of the BVP which means that the mafia would kill him tonight. Chances are, his role isn't just "say COO COO" and the village could really cry from it. Plus, we don't even know his win condition, it could be "help the village as much as possible" or something. Late-game, sure, for now? No.

grant, the only vibe I'm getting from Eron is "noob". I can't really go either way.

ERON I KNOW THAT YOU WILL READ THIS PLEASE POST MORE AND BE MORE ACTIVE, IF NOT YOU WILL BE LYNCHED.

I did it in caps so that he would notice if he is just scanning the game! :]

I think that can apply to me too, since I'm a newbie and haven't been too active (well I don't know what to say for now) :p

@Chaos: Yeah, saying PP was a lynch option was pretty scummy. You didn't actually give us any other players as options, just saying what would happen if we lynch them, nor did you say which was the better option until after you were called out on it.

Since the day's almost over, I'm just going to put my vote on you now.

[v]Chaos Jackal[/v]

Code:
[v][chaos jackal][/v]

I still personally believe this is the right lynch. As I am likely to be targeted tonight, my dying words is that I wish I had the chance to lead the village more, as it seemed like it would be lots of fun. Oh we'll.

I suppose it's our only lead.

Vote: Chaos Jackal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back