Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 4 ends Saturday Feb 15 at 12 PM EST

Ah, I forgot to vote.
VOTE: Chaos Jackal

Teal said:
Chaos Jackal is a wolf.

Do you know this from a role or do you think he is a wolf based on his posts?

@Teal:

wat.jpg

PP's role is such a troll that I really just want to know exactly what it is.

I don't think that Celever is a wolf, just going with my gut.

Chaos Jackal? If you give a reasons I might vote for him.

well that was quite sudden. Why is Chaos Jackal a wolf?

In case Teal has scanned me (or anybody else), I've got the role of an anarchist skater, with a bad reputation. As such, I'm a miller.
An extra reason to show that it would really be dumb of me to draw attention to myself if I didn't have any valid points.
And of course, an extra reason for you to say I might be lying.

I guess I'll go without voting today (unless something new happens). There is still nobody really standing out to me. I do wonder what the bird role is all about..

I'm kind of interested in why this thread keeps getting unstickied, then stickied again.

I think it's worth lynching a miller with the odds that they're actually wolf.

I'm not throwing out the possibility that Teal is wolf seer who's throwing us all for a loop with this reveal about Chaos Jackal.

TheGuy said:
I think it's worth lynching a miller with the odds that they're actually wolf.

I agree. Miller claim combined with his (in my opinion) wolfish behavior earlier is why I will:

Even though I'm leaning towards Jackal as town, with that miller claim, it's really not worth taking the risk of keeping him around. I'd have to guess he is actually a miller, but he could very easily be a wolf posing as a miller as well.

[uv]Porygon-X[/uv]
[v]Chaos Jackal[/v]

I don't want to win haters but I also think he is a wolf.

I think voting the miller is the best action right now, as there is no way to verify the claim without either killing him or having a full cop look at him and share the findings (and the second one is a terrible idea).

I won't actually cast a vote though because I have -1 vote weight, so I don't want to harm the wagon. Coo coo.

Isn't it a little risky of a lynch? Guys, we've gotten one wolf. While a miller would normally be a good lynch, Choas is causing good discussion and is a fairly active towny. We've killed only one wolf, while 9 townies are dead. We really need to start hitting some wolves soon. At the very least, I'd say it's almost necessary that we spend the next 4 days scumhunting, rather than a quick bandwagon that ends the day today.

Oh, right. I was going to hold off on the vote until later in the day, since I really don't want Jackal getting lynched so early in the day, but I wasn't thinking and just voted for him. >.< I'll go back through the thread and scum hunt sometime soon-ish. I'm a little busy today, but I should be able to within the next day or 2.

[uv]Chaos Jackal[/uv]

[uv]Chaos Jackal[/uv]

I you are right alex. Let's wait for something new or let's see if Machamp find something.

I am actually slightly inclined to believe the miller claim, but that's just such an overused excuse it isn't even funny. Maybe that's one of the reasons I slightly believe him, is because it's so overused it would be just like Twisted to put it into a game. Hm. I'll wait a while, but I think I know where my vote lays for this day, and it isn't Celever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back