Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 1 ends Jan 10 at 4 PM EST

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/44572527.jpg

grantm1999 said:
It's not surprising that TT did not disclose the reason for Palutena's warning. While he publicly announced LF's warning for liking a post, he did not disclose the reason for Palutena's warning presumably because it is role specific and is not information the town should have (aside from Palutena claiming). I still think the bird is a bad safeclaim, and that the unspecific warning was for something else having to do with roles or wolf chat. (maybe some obscure wolf speech impediment?) Either way, if he is deathproof and we lynch him, then bam confo-town or indie + info; if not, the bye scum. It is obviously a win-win situation.

This makes a lot of sense.

While it may not be our best option, it definitely is a good one. And considering how hard Camoclone has been going after him, whatever happens with Astra could help us figure out what he is.

Camoclone said:
grantm1999 said:
It's not surprising that TT did not disclose the reason for Palutena's warning. While he publicly announced LF's warning for liking a post, he did not disclose the reason for Palutena's warning presumably because it is role specific and is not information the town should have (aside from Palutena claiming). I still think the bird is a bad safeclaim, and that the unspecific warning was for something else having to do with roles or wolf chat. (maybe some obscure wolf speech impediment?) Either way, if he is deathproof and we lynch him, then bam confo-town or indie + info; if not, the bye scum. It is obviously a win-win situation.
Well this makes no sense...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/44572593.jpg

Yeah, I just found meme generator <33333333

grantm1999 said:
Camoclone said:
Well this makes no sense...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/44572593.jpg

Yeah, I just found meme generator <33333333

grantm1999 has been warned for incorrect meme usage.

(Not really.)

[v]Lord Fletchling[/v]

I love how big a thread can get while I'm asleep.
From what I've been reading all this time, Fletch seems like the best target. He seems more of a newb wolf than newb town to me, just think of other newbie townies we have seen along the way. The only thing that makes me unsure is why his wolf buddies (if he has) haven't told him to stop. We'll see.

Alot is happening in so little time. *10 more page to read*

grantm1999 said:
Either way, if he is deathproof and we lynch him, then bam confo-town or indie + info; if not, the bye scum. It is obviously a win-win situation.
This makes no sense because once we lynch him:
>We gain no info other than he didn't die
>There is no way to learn if he is town unless he actually dies
>How in the world would he become confo-indie by a lynch unless he dies?
This whole post makes no sense >.<

>Also ntm I could see him being town and trying to gambit.

Camoclone said:
grantm1999 said:
Either way, if he is deathproof and we lynch him, then bam confo-town or indie + info; if not, the bye scum. It is obviously a win-win situation.
This makes no sense because once we lynch him:
>We gain no info other than he didn't die
>There is no way to learn if he is town unless he actually dies.
>How in the world would he become confo-indie by a lynch unless he dies?
This whole post makes no sense >.<

but wolves can't be lynchproof right?

Well, that depends. It could be a one-time-only prevention as to make the town think that he's lynchproof.

That is sure alot to digest.
If no lynch is a choice i will surely pick that. For now i'm going with Jackal's instinct

VOTE: Lord Fletchling

grantm1999 said:

^Guys really? Palutena is the better lynch option. Also it says I edited the post that I'm quoting, but I actually didn't. I accidentally clicked edit instead of quote but didn't change anything.

Also I agree that LF is a lynch option, and I want him dead. I just think that Palutena is the better lynch option.

I need to read this entire mess, give me a day or so to catch up.

Agh, I really should read up more on previous games. I'll go look at something.
Now either wolves are gonna target me or I'll be lynched. I'm not lynch or deathproof. I think I can say that. I think.

Uhh.. yeah. Same thing SMP said. Lemme read this. why on earth did I think playing in 2 games was a good idea

Until I get caught up, insert Teapot's obligatory "No Lynch Day 1" argument here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back