Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 1 ends Jan 10 at 4 PM EST

Keeper of Night said:
I'm still against Fletchling's lynch. I think he's just newb town.
Holding my vote for now.
Except noob town doesn't:
>OMGUs
>Hop wagons
>Jump on wagons
>Not contribute at all
>Not have any logic (even bad logic)
>Get all excited when they have one vote on them
>Use emotion as much as LF

Professor Palutena said:
Keeper of Night said:
Now I... Actually, I don't know what to do now.
This happens when you tunnel. Coo coo.

I'd heavily consider voting you because you were tunneling me so hard. But my vote kinda does nothing so...yeah. Coo coo.
Speaking of tunneling... You haven't actually contributed much (but defend yourself). If you really are town then you have nothing but your voice. Use it!

Ehh...
I'm a nub. idk how to play properly yet.
If people actually knew me, most of those things I do on a regular basis.

Professor Palutena said:
Keeper of Night said:
Now I... Actually, I don't know what to do now.

I'd heavily consider voting you because you were tunneling me so hard. But my vote kinda does nothing so...yeah. Coo coo.
I was convinced you were scum when you didn't get a warning and told us that it was a private one.
Whether that was tunneling or not is for you to decide.
If you have a genuine case against me, please post it.

Camoclone said:
Professor Palutena said:

Speaking of tunneling... You haven't actually contributed much (but defend yourself). If you really are town then you have nothing but your voice. Use it!

...Are you talking to me or Astra?

Anyway, on my phone now. Will be back to post more in a few hours (after league).

Camoclone said:
I actually I have no idea what this has to do with tunneling. >_>

But the day like just started. Of course I'll be using my voice when it's all I have. Coo coo.

KoN, he was talking to palutena

I've made a mistake. Professor Palutena's votes actually equaled 5, not 6 at the time of the votals. This was my fault, sorry. I'll be sure to keep better track of the votes from now on.

Also, as far as the reasoning behind PP's warning, I will not be disclosing what it was for.

Lord Fletchling said:
I bet it was for not including "coo coo" in one of his posts ;)

He didn't include it in 3 of his posts. Which should have led to a modkill, but Twisted seems to have implied that Palutena did not recieve the modkill based on this.

Also, someone out of KoN, sillykyle, Camoclone, LF, Grant and Reversor has a vote weight of zero, or a negative vote weight, and someone else has a 2 vote weight.

I'm thinking it was reverser, based on how he immediately became quiet after voting, and didn't really think otherwise. This could be because he didn't have to worry about the consequences of him voting, since his zero vote would add anything.

WanderingWolf said:
He didn't include it in 3 of his posts. Which should have led to a modkill, but Twisted seems to have implied that Palutena did not recieve the modkill based on this.
Twisty told me in the private warning that he's not going to warn me after every post I miss it, only if I miss it a lot.

I didn't bring it up earlier because no one would've believed me given the circumstances.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I forgot it again. >_>

Coo coo

Also I think camo is town based on his normal behavior. Though I've always advocated for a policy lynch on him based on his normalness being... strange 100% of the time.

Coo coo

Professor Palutena said:
WanderingWolf said:
Twisty told me in the private warning that he's not going to warn me after every post I miss it, only if I miss it a lot.

I didn't bring it up earlier because no one would've believed me given the circumstances.
No Coo... That will be modkill or my suspicions will be confirmed.

Your suspicions will be wrong when you fail to lynch me today. Coo coo.

What exactly are your suspicions about me? Coo coo.

Professor Palutena said:
WanderingWolf said:

That seems ever so slightly lenient, but okay.

Also, Twisted, you forgot MTC's vote for me in the beginning.

I've been told that Twisty doesn't want to be one of those super strict hosts. So I'm honestly not too surprised. Coo coo.

But anyways, lynch me if you want to find out that I am deathproof. At least you'll get some info about it. Coo coo.

And if I have to pull out a "come at me bros" to get you guys to stop thinking I'm suspicious, so be it. Coo coo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back