Finished Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Game Over! A winner is PMJ and RogueChomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 4 ends Saturday, October 19 at 12pm/Noon MST

Blui said:
@ Eagle4, like hell I'm giving you my role. I don't want to, in fear of you being scum/cult. Nice try. Developments or die.

(And no one seems to have noticed my hints...hmmm)

Today is the only day he can be 100% confo town. It's the subsequent days where he could be assimilated into cult that stops me from sending my role.

RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 4 ends Saturday, October 19 at 12pm/Noon MST

it's still scummy of him to do that. think of it this way
as a tv, I send him my role because it's not a pr. but if every other tv does that, then prs and scum are subject to his findings

Calling it now, town will probably lose because of eagle.

Kidnap QT lmao...and that sounds town to you guys?

Sir Taco, you still haven't tolled me how Paulutena's Bow works. Please tell me.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Kidnap QT lmao...and that sounds town to you guys?

What. Does. This. MEAN?! No, seriously, please reword this.

Anyway. I don't totally think Eagle's opinion on TTwig is correct, but I think at this point, sillykyle is almost definitely scum. His actions--both in the thread and through his powers--haven't seemed very town-like at all. Something I just now remembered was that according to SheNinja, sillykyle's power is called kidnap. Isn't that usually called Jailer when it's town aligned? Especially in this game, which seems to use very common names for roles. I never really thought about that until now.

##STEAMROLL: sillykyle

Porygon-X said:
Blui said:
@ Eagle4, like hell I'm giving you my role. I don't want to, in fear of you being scum/cult. Nice try. Developments or die.

(And no one seems to have noticed my hints...hmmm)

Today is the only day he can be 100% confo town. It's the subsequent days where he could be assimilated into cult that stops me from sending my role.

Sorry, my bad. I 100% forgot about him dying. I still refuse to give him my role in the event of him becoming cult during the night.

#thederpiestever

And by later I mean now!

sillykyle: 3 (eagle4, SoldiersSpirit, PMJ, Four Arms)
Blui: 1 (James86134)

We're around halfway through the day. 6 votes deadlines, 11 hammers.

Yes sillykyle is probably scum but we've got to
hit cult leader or they probably win.
I'll post my cases later when I'm not on mobile.
For now.
THUNDERBOLT: RAICHUGIRL

Grant, you voted wrong. It's ##verb, not noun.
Also, since I have a driver's test tomorrow, and work basically all day Saturday and sunday, I might not be on this weekend. In the meantime...
##Destroy: sillykyle

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk

That's a good point four arms, kidnapper doesn't sound town at all combined with the fact that he's only been targeting townies who have been trying to lead us.

##Prod: sillykyle

Also, I feel if sillykyle is a wolf, tokyotoots is town, but if sillykyle does end up being town, tokytoots is a wolf.

grantm1999 said:
Yes sillykyle is probably scum but we've got to
hit cult leader or they probably win.
I'll post my cases later when I'm not on mobile.
For now.
THUNDERBOLT: RAICHUGIRL

???
You think sillykyle is scum but vote for me? I'm confused.

Leaning towards sillykyle.

##Fissure: sillykyle

RaichuGirl: I assume that he thinks you're the cult leader and would rather get the cult leader out than a scum team member.

And... This is the part where the scum team starts jumping on my wagon. Be careful of anyone who voted in the past few hours, chances are at least some of them are scum. Guy stands out in particular, as he's been acting kinda scummy all game and now he votes without saying why. I know you guys are gonna lynch me anyway because no one ever survives the bandwagon once they have this many votes, but I would appreciate if you guys would lynch Guy tomorrow.

##KIDNAP: TheGuy

;)

I'm still not getting the sillykyle lynch. What if Teal's the actual culprit here and sillykyle has blocked him off? Are you guys lynching him solely because you think his behavior of locking Teal away is 'anti-town'?

Or is there another reason you guys hate him that I ended up missing?

And I noticed I haven't dropped down a vote yet, so for now...

##VOTE: twistedturtwig

TheGuy: Your role to me please. I'll make a case on you later on in the day if you do not do so (Believe me, I have one).

Eagle4 said:
TheGuy: Your role to me please. I'll make a case on you later on in the day if you do not do so (Believe me, I have one).

Can you just post the cases now. Its so hypocritical of you to get pissed with Camo for not posting cases, and then you don't.

Eagle, did you get my role?

Eagle4 said:

I don't want to send roles, though I hold firm as I've said all game that I'm town vanilla. The only kind of advantage I had was an item that saved me from death which was used last night, saving me from the wolves.

I've decided that I'm going to ISO sillykyle before I choose whether or not to vote for him. His wagon feels a bit rushed to me, so I'd rather not be making a mistake in voting for him. My ISO should be finished by the end of the day.

TheGuy, if you are tv, why would you not send your role in? You're not a PR, so what does it matter? Unless you're scum or a PR, or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back