Finished Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Game Over! A winner is PMJ and RogueChomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 4 ends Saturday, October 19 at 12pm/Noon MST

Why'd you target Teal last night sillykyle?

RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 4 ends Saturday, October 19 at 12pm/Noon MST

That's an extremely good point
sillykyle must have forgotten that he told everybody that he was silencer

##INTENTIONALLY MANSLAUGHTER: SILLYKYLE

I targeted Teal because he was being unreasonable, and also to prove to him that I can communicate with the person I kidnap.

I never jumped to conclusions, I was simply asking for your reasoning on why you targeted someone who is practically confo town. I just find it strange that both people you targeted have been confo/basically confo town. Also, the fact that you targeted Teal after he made accusations towards you seriously makes it look like you have something to hide...

I was talking to Eagle, sorry. Did I miss something? Teal is practically confo-town? And yes I did target him after after he accused me. He said he didn't believe that I could talk to the person I kidnapped. This will prove him wrong.

Reminder.

PLEASE CUT OUT FLAVOR OF ROLES IF YOU PM THEM TO EACH OTHER!

Basically if you want to tell someone what your role is, tell them "I'm the Town/Mafia/Indie Role and I win by blah blah blah".

Dork Void said:
Nobody sent me anything last night. I'm such a loner :(

Also plz don't modkill me for the name change its only one letter and its barely noticeable :(

I got my got my name changed from James86134 to THEWolfMan to James86134 during this game, and it didn't get modkilled. Plus, I doubt Astra would have even noticed that you changed your name...

Also, what happened to Slaughter?[/unrelated]

I'm not going to send my role to Eagle. I honestly don't care if he says I'm town/scum/indie/cult/Christian/Muslim/Athiest/Horrible/Crap/Pathetic/whatever...
My role is already out there, and if Eagle wants it, he can find it.

sillykyle said:
I targeted Teal because he was being unreasonable, and also to prove to him that I can communicate with the person I kidnap.

There were still better targets than Teal. I'd love to tell you some stuff, but I don't trust you atm.

James, if it's already out there, then you have nothing to hide and showing it to me will just serve as being pro-town. IF you don't show it, it means you DO have something to hide...

James, if it's already out there, then you have nothing to hide and showing it to me will just serve as being pro-town. IF you don't show it, it means you DO have something to hide...

I do have something to hide. And? All of us have something to hide, except you. And even then we aren't sure about that.

You can lynch me eagle because you won't get a pm from me repeating what I've already said in thread.

Oh and to piggy back off of other peoples thoughts, no one can confirm sir taco as town, therefore...you're not confirmed town. I do think vablakes is town, im just saying. Having a one track mind won't help...

##HULK SMASH: sillykyle

I still don't buy his role being town aligned.

Teal's case against me was that he thought I was lying about being able to communicate with the person I kidnapped. If you guys are smart, you'll wait until tomorrow when Teal can confirm that I can indeed communicate with them.

Doesnt make you town

##resurrect: sillykyle

You can prove it now sillykyle. Ask Teal to copy/paste a paragraph from our chat last night and then post it here. I'll confirm/deny it.

sillykyle, the fact that you silenced Teal right after he was fighting against my lynch is absurd. And in all the mafia games I've played in (a lot) all silencers have been mafia. However,

##UNVOTE sillykyle

because I don't want a lynch so early in the day.

There is absolutely no reason in not giving your role PM to me if you're village. James, you may have something to hide, but you need to show me so I can tell you who to target, etc

jesus, has anybody here actually played an OC game before? I've played many, there should be a leader by now, and I'm stepping up to do so.

I already have many roles from people, believe me if you don't give me yours I will mark you as scum.

Sorry to be stern like this, but the village has been terrible so far, and there needs to be some action where we can actually kill off a cult or mafia.

I. NEED. YOUR. ROLES.

And as clarification, this was my N3 result:

Astra said:
Eagle4: You've been resurrected. You remain as the Town Item Trader.

Eagle4 said:
sillykyle, the fact that you silenced Teal right after he was fighting against my lynch is absurd. And in all the mafia games I've played in (a lot) all silencers have been mafia. However,

##UNVOTE sillykyle

Sorry to be stern like this, but the village has been terrible so far, and there needs to be some action where we can actually kill off a cult or mafia.
I. NEED. YOUR. ROLES.
We need to lynch scum yet you unvote scum lolwut? Btw, I can't send you something I don't have. Also, ill pass on following you blindly. Yea we can create a spearhead for the town for the confirmed townies but the fact that my major post has been overlooked by nost ill pass on playing anyone elses games.
The first lynch was to get info from an indie, the 2nd was an I told you so and you didn't get my help on the lynch. The third was apparently an error by astra that condemned you. So sorry if I don't follow anyone the way this game has gone. You can lynch me for all I care and then maybe you'll see my reads from PoE could be pretty spot on.

FYI, porygon is probsbly a lurker and kecleon went into the shadows after I pegged him as scum. Im dpretty sure kecleon is mafia, looks to be a better target tomorrow than TT.

SoldiersSpirit said:
FYI, porygon is probsbly a lurker and kecleon went into the shadows after I pegged him as scum. Im dpretty sure kecleon is mafia, looks to be a better target tomorrow than TT.

Please show me how I've been acting scummy. Other than the "evidence" presented in your previous post that somehow incriminated me, that is, which I have subsequently disproved and I care not to correct you once more on something I have already stated.

Now, before you state "he's been lurking", I have a reason for that. The reason for my lack of posting Day 3 was that I'd been busy. Last Saturday, my brother and I had an event with some friends where we all preordered X and Y and played it non-stop for approximately 30 hours give or take, an event which took most all week to prepare for. (it was so worth it) Ask Astra, I sent him a message about it at the end of Day 3.

Plus, I had something good to say yesterday, but unfortunately due to the premature lynching I had to delete my post before posting it as it would be after the deadline and subsequently after the day had ended. I could always post what I had off the top of my head, but at this point it would look like an OMGUS because it shows you and Teal in an unfavorable light.

I mean, frell, man. If I were scum I would have already sent Eagle a slightly modified version of Camoclone's role. It's... Kind of why Eagle's plan won't work that well.

Listen. We either follow my lead and lynch the scum, or people refuse to give me their role and we kill off them. Refusing to give roles to somebody who is basically confirmed townie is extremely scummy, and will be regarded as so. If I get info, I will know who to lynch. I will PM people at night who they should target, and I can actually make this town win rather than sitting on their asses doing absolutely nothing.

Kecleon-X, in regards to your concerns about my plan, you are massively incorrect. You are oblivious to the fact that in every OC game, there will have to be a town leader in order for the village to win. I know you're used to NOC games and so you're treating it as such, but this is an OC game, adapt. Fakeclaiming vanilla townie is a terrible move for any mafia to make as it doesn't knock any suspicion off them. It would be much better for the mafia to fakeclaim a power role, regardless of how risky it is. I can then find out the mafia from there. Either way, claiming to me is the only action we can take to give a win to the village; treat me as the "saving grace", if you like.

PMJ, Kecleon-X, James<numbers>, Blui and anyone else I haven't received a role from, I'll need it now.

I have a huge qualm about PMJ's play to the point where he's potentially a mafia, although I'll talk more about that later when I have more time, and I may tone down my suspicion on him if he claims to me.

Once again, sorry for being annoyed by everybody's stubbornness to claim to me, but there's a reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back