Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 2 Ends July 30th, 7:00 PM EST!

...?

I have pretty much no idea what you just said, but I think it has something to do with my list I put up earlier. Of course, it was a stub, as it was all off the top of my head, hence the lack of Bowser... Which actually seems like a very possible role. But unfortunately, we're looking for an indy (unless one of the wolves has another kill ability), and since Bowser is kind of the villain that everyone knows about, I doubt that he would be an indy. My guess is a Ghast killed Lenny, but I digress.

Stop talking about roles! Unless you can match name with username it isn't worth crap to us. It is a distraction.

Wait, so RaichuGirl is suggesting that Optimus Prime might be in the game, but isn't sure who it is?

RaichuGirl as Optimus Prime confirmed for Indie!
*flees*

I will be out on vacations for the next 2 weeks. I'll por my opinion when I can.

The only ones I find really scummy are Keckleon (for trying to make everyone role reveal) and Glace (primarily because he can't spell his name but it is possible he had just looked at the name once or twice). It's not much to go on though.

On the Optimus Prime, IDK if RG is OP or is just stating that there might be Optimus Prime.

Flys Gone 2071 said:
I will be out on vacations for the next 2 weeks. I'll por my opinion when I can.

The only ones I find really scummy are Keckleon (for trying to make everyone role reveal) and Glace (primarily because he can't spell his name but it is possible he had just looked at the name once or twice). It's not much to go on though.

On the Optimus Prime, IDK if RG is OP or is just stating that there might be Optimus Prime.

chill tfo about the mispelling. You can find like a million quotes of me mispelling stuff.

Especially considering the word 'misspelling' has two Ss, not one.
But yes, Glace misspells things all the time. It's not something deep to look into, honestly. I'd rather go after something more concrete.

Look, about me coming off scummy with that whole revealing roles thing, chill. I was trying to exploit an advantage that I have in knowing my brother for my whole life. It's not scummy. The only ones who would want to hide their roles would be those who are dangerous to the town and those with power roles. That would exponentially lower our suspect list. The Wolves would be dead either way if they killed the power roles on the list as it would keep lowering our suspect count and narrowing it down to them. I realize that there is a margin of error here, but that chance is heavily outweighed by the reward.

@Glace: You still didn't answer my question on what you meant in that post of yours earlier.

Kecleon-X said:
Look, about me coming off scummy with that whole revealing roles thing, chill. I was trying to exploit an advantage that I have in knowing my brother for my whole life. It's not scummy. The only ones who would want to hide their roles would be those who are dangerous to the town and those with power roles. That would exponentially lower our suspect list. The Wolves would be dead either way if they killed the power roles on the list as it would keep lowering our suspect count and narrowing it down to them. I realize that there is a margin of error here, but that chance is heavily outweighed by the reward.

@Glace: You still didn't answer my question on what you meant in that post of yours earlier.

My post relates to you trying to "exploit an advantage". However, I'm saying your evaluation could be biased based on your role or alignment, and is therefore nothing we should listen to.

Kecleon-X said:
The only ones who would want to hide their roles would be those who are dangerous to the town and those with power roles.

Or anyone who doesn't want to ruin the spirit of the game...?

Kecleon-X said:

Well that margin of error is pretty big considering that it throws town power roles and the scum in one killzone. What if we make mistakes, and end up lynching off all of our power roles?
And keep in mind, there is an indie group that is anti-town, not neutral.

PMJ said:
Kecleon-X said:
The only ones who would want to hide their roles would be those who are dangerous to the town and those with power roles.

And this is why I don't like revaeling roles. It is also easy to BS your role as camoclone did. Which is why I prefer to keep my role a secret. Someone who reveals their role and is lying is just as dangerous as a wolf or indie.

doublenikesocks said:
PMJ said:

And this is why I don't like revaeling roles. It is also easy to BS your role as camoclone did. Which is why I prefer to keep my role a secret. Someone who reveals their role and is lying is just as dangerous as a wolf or indie.

^
I did this last game and I'm going to do it this game too, no matter the risk.

DNA said:
doublenikesocks said:

^
I did this last game and I'm going to do it this game too, no matter the risk.

What you did last game was not telling the name of your character, and you ended up being a wolf chirp.

PMJ said:
Kecleon-X said:

It's not like I was suggesting that we do it; we already established that we don't do it on day one. I was merely speaking my peace.

I was looking through Teal's posts and I saw a point where he was arguing with Glace. Glace asked camoclone to out his partner so Glace could seer him tonight (as in, last night), but in Glace's reveal, he clearly says he can't do it on odd nights. So how, pray tell, was Glace planning on investigating, unless he lied when he revealed his role?

Indeed.
And there is absolutely no guarantee that I'm a wolf this game either.

Dear everyone,

I would hate for this game to go the same path that the spinoff game is. talk or I will ban you be sad

your pal, pmj

I found a thingy thing! Well, actually I found during Night 1, but I wasn't sure if it meant much. But, since we're not doing anything right now, I thought I'd bring it up.

TheGuy said:
UNVOTE: Glace

It's really stupid to vote for a claimed seer. If he's aligned with us, he'll be killed tonight anyway, so I don't see the point in wasting a lynch on him. Camo's story has gotten really backwards and confusing it seems. In addition, even if Camo is town, I'm not sure he's the kind of townie I'd want posting in the thread.

VOTE: camoclone

#voteshift #wagon #daystarts #seer

PMJ said:

sillykyle said:
Welp. It's possible that the role is fake, but it looks pretty legit and we don't exactly want to lynch our seer, so...

VOTE: camoclone

Really our only lynch option at this point. :/

Does anyone find it odd that all 3 of them unvoted Glace within 20 minutes? It's possible that a wolf (possibly TheGuy?) wanted all the wolves to unvote Glace, and vote camoclone, and PMJ didn't want to vote for camo because he wanted to stand out a bit. Or maybe PMJ's not a wolf, and it's just TheGuy and sillykyle? TheGuy and sillykyle's reasoning's for there change in vote (and PMJ's lack of reason) also seem pretty desperate. As I said, not sure if this means much. But it's not like we're talking about anything else right now.

PMJ said:
I was looking through Teal's posts and I saw a point where he was arguing with Glace. Glace asked camoclone to out his partner so Glace could seer him tonight (as in, last night), but in Glace's reveal, he clearly says he can't do it on odd nights. So how, pray tell, was Glace planning on investigating, unless he lied when he revealed his role?

Huh. That is interesting. Would you like to explain this, Glace? I'll let him give a reason before I start analyzing it.

Idk about the other two, I unvoted as soon as I saw the role and thought it looked legit.

The only reason I voted for Glace was to pressure him. (if you read my vote post you would know that.) when he explained himself, I took it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back